Chinese Bank Hands Over Biden Financial Records

Trump was doing actual business though, right? He was performing a service and getting paid for it.

What service do you think the Bidens were doing to earn that money? Joe probably doesnt have a good explanation for it, which is why he has just lied about it at every turn. Not one person in Bidens family has stepped forward to defend their payment. You dont find that suspicious?
How do you know? Did/are Repubs in the house lookimg into it?

Don't you think it's suspicious that Trump said he claimed his china bank account in 2015 but that turned out to be a lie?

The parents Ivanka got? Makes you wonder why Trump was singing praises to Xi around that time.

Biden was likely doing business too.

The Biden's are under no obligation to respond to baseless accusations.

Why would they? Would you believe them?

Where was all this concern when it was Trum
For 6+ years you dumbasses have tried to manufacture Trump crimes, and now you laugh at and defend Biden's exposed crimes / treason.

Snowflakes like you are a SPECIAL F*ED-UP kind of STUPID.

:itsok:
Have they exposed any crime? No, just loose associations to Biden Family dealings, like they did when Durham opened a criminal investigation. They pretended it was a Democrat who was the target of the criminal investigation and Barr's DOJ let them make that insinuation, when in fact it was a criminal investigation of Trumpybear himself!

All Politicians are corrupt.
Including biden and trump.

You think there is nothing nefarious going on with these payments to Bidens family?

If there is I hope Biden and his whole family is locked up.

I just doubt they are even real at this point.

Time will tell.

Legitimate business dealings, unlike the CHICOMS paying Biden's son, who has absolutely no expertise in the field of energy. You don't think that's odd? You're not very observant, are you?

Speculation. Politically biased speculation at that.

Same with Hunter's escapades in Ukraine, and the same when the wife of the former Mayor of Moscow gave him a couple million dollars.
More speculation.

Create speculation then look for a crime. The trumper way.

Republicans have HARD evidence for Bidens activities. Everything against Trump was fabricated. How are these the same?

That is what they tell you. The Dems said the same thing.

But of course you will never doubt what your beloved party tells you.

How do you know? Did/are Repubs in the house lookimg into it?

Don't you think it's suspicious that Trump said he claimed his china bank account in 2015 but that turned out to be a lie?

The parents Ivanka got? Makes you wonder why Trump was singing praises to Xi around that time.

Biden was likely doing business too.

The Biden's are under no obligation to respond to baseless accusations.

Why would they? Would you believe them?
If you have evidence of bribes from China, by all means, present it and investigate it. You think im going to defend Trump if he is being bribed by China? Fuck no!!! Show me the proof and i will tutn on him in a heart beat.

Sure. As long as it's legal.

Any other president get paid money or have bank accounts in China?

What happened to them?

What are they getting paid for?

This is the same nation America considers an enemy and might have military conflict over Taiwan the same nation that is rapidly building up the Navy and Missile arsenal specifically for Taiwan war in the future.

The same nation that sends military balloons over our country a violation of airspace and that they have been sending up many spy satellites that targets us.

You really that clueless?

Whats my problem with the enemy of my nation bribing the POTUS?!!! Is that your question? Seriously?
No. That wasn't my question, nor was it your question.

Are you just making things up now Godboy? I would say yes.

If there is I hope Biden and his whole family is locked up.

I just doubt they are even real at this point.

Time will tell.
Time will only tell if we investigate it, but your position is that this is a snipe hunt just like the dems. This isnt like the dems.

That is what they tell you. The Dems said the same thing.

But of course you will never doubt what your beloved party tells you.
Dems are morons. You would have to be a fool to think that the GOP has nothing. If they had nothing, Biden would just dunk on them and make them look stupid. Instead he says nothing.

This is the same nation America considers an enemy and might have military conflict over Taiwan the same nation that is rapidly building up the Navy and Missile arsenal specifically for Taiwan war in the future.

The same nation that sends military balloons over our country a violation of airspace and that they have been sending up many spy satellites that targets us.

You really that clueless?
I don't know. Either do you. More speculation looking for a crime.

What were other presidents paid for?

When the Saudis, remember them from 9-11, gave Kushner 2 billion, did you make any threads about that?

Ivanka's parents?

Trump's Chinese bank account that he lies to you about?

If you have evidence of bribes from China, by all means, present it and investigate it. You think im going to defend Trump if he is being bribed by China? Fuck no!!! Show me the proof and i will tutn on him in a heart beat.
I have no evidence. You don't have any evidence either. Just speculation.

My question is why you haven't posted about Trump's china connections?

Time will only tell if we investigate it, but your position is that this is a snipe hunt just like the dems. This isnt like the dems.

As you said, time will tell. Right now I am going with the view it is no different than the Dems because the Repubs are no different than the Dems

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
I don't know. Either do you. More speculation looking for a crime.

What were other presidents paid for?

When the Saudis, remember them from 9-11, gave Kushner 2 billion, did you make any threads about that?

Ivanka's parents?

Trump's Chinese bank account that he lies to you about?

We know that Trump has BUSINESS there and long before he became President.

What does Biden have with China to get all those payments, which you didn't answer in my previous post.

Yep, and now the Repubs are doing the same thing.
As I always say, no difference between the two sides.
I wouldn’t say the fodder is the same.. Trump had private business dealing in Russia, not with Putin. Biden is taking cash from a CCP influenced/controlled bank. Biden seems to have a substantially more reason for suspicion.

Who knows, maybe they were just buying some of Hunters incredible artwork. It’s worth investigating

Forum List

Back