Chinese Bank Hands Over Biden Financial Records

We know that Trump has BUSINESS there and long before he became President.

No you didn't. He told America he closed the account in China...but turns out he lied.

Why would Trump lie about closing a bank account in China?

Don't you want that investigated?

Don't you want Ivanka's fast tracked parents investigated?

What about the 2 billion Kushner got from the Saudis? Should we investigate that?

Should we only investigate Biden's based on speculation but not anybody from your tribe?

Color me shocked.

What does Biden have with China to get all those payments, which you didn't answer in my previous post.

What are they getting paid for?
I don't know. It's none of my business, nor is it any of yours.

Why is it so difficult for leftists to understand the ONLY reason for the payments is the Biden's peddle their influence?

Do you think they receive this money for nothing in exchange? Heck no, even you leftists should be able to grasp that. So what are the Chinese receiving in exchange besides Hunter giving head?

ruh-roh.gif

Hey, when are you going to heac back to your Fake News DUI thread and man up and admit you got dupped again?

No you didn't. He told America he closed the account in China...but turns out he lied.

Why would Trump lie about closing a bank account in China?

Don't you want that investigated?

Don't you want Ivanka's fast tracked parents investigated?

What about the 2 billion Kushner got from the Saudis? Should we investigate that?

Should we only investigate Biden's based on speculation but not anybody from your tribe?

Color me shocked.

I don't know. It's none of my business, nor is it any of yours.

Love the DOUBLE STANDARD you posted.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Meanwhile there is nothing horrible about his business in China which long predated his Presidency, and that Trump was never gentile with China from the White House.

Newsweek

Donald Trump's China Connections Explained​

BY JOHN FENG ON 1/10/23 AT 10:48 AM EST

LINK

Sure. As long as it's legal.

Any other president get paid money or have bank accounts in China?

What happened to them?

But what if it's illegal, we just don't find out? You seem to think if a president does something illegal it's like some random guy that steals from a liquor store and is caught quite easily.

The way you handle it is you don't let them take any personal money from any origization or foeign country at all with no exceptions.

Hell my step mother was the right hand of the president of a nationwide bank and she wasn't allowed to take anything from any vendor or other company regardless of what it was. She had to decide if they were going to renew with the company that prints their check and they wanted to give her all expenses paid trip to the Superbowl with 4 tickets and she turned it down. Nothing illegal about it but it's morally against her companies best interest than to accept things. Most certainly the president of the United States should be held to the same standards.

Love the DOUBLE STANDARD you posted.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What double standard?

Meanwhile there is nothing horrible about his business in China which long predated his Presidency, and that Trump was never gentile with China from the White House.

Yes he was. You live under a rock? He was sucking Xi's dick for weeks when the pandemic started...right around the time Ivanka got her patents.

“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!"

Newsweek

Donald Trump's China Connections Explained​

BY JOHN FENG ON 1/10/23 AT 10:48 AM EST

LINK
Thanks for the opinion piece. Not sure how that helps you.

But what if it's illegal, we just don't find out? You seem to think if a president does something illegal it's like some random guy that steals from a liquor store and is caught quite easily.

The way you handle it is you don't let them take any personal money from any origization or foeign country at all with no exceptions.

Hell my step mother was the right hand of the president of a nationwide bank and she wasn't allowed to take anything from any vendor or other company regardless of what it was. She had to decide if they were going to renew with the company that prints their check and they wanted to give her all expenses paid trip to the Superbowl with 4 tickets and she turned it down. Nothing illegal about it but it's morally against her companies best interest than to accept things. Most certainly the president of the United States should be held to the same standards.
So you called for investigations of Trump?

Do you think Repubs should release a bill to lower inflation before we investigate everyone for speculation?.

What double standard?

Yes he was. You live under a rock? He was sucking Xi's dick for weeks when the pandemic started...right around the time Ivanka got her patents.

“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!"

Thanks for the opinion piece. Not sure how that helps you.

Yeah, YOU sucked their dicks while he did the following you ignoramus!

FORBES

Here Are All The U.S. Sanctions Against China​

Anthony Tellez
Forbes Staff

February 8, 2023

Excerpt:

Most of the recent sanctions against China began in 2018, when the Trump Administration banned U.S. agencies from using any systems, equipment and services from Huawei, a Chinese telecommunications giant, out of suspicion the company was aiding the Chinese government in its espionage activities.

In July 2020, Chinese officials were sanctioned by the U.S. under its Uyghur Human Rights Policy of 2020 for what it calls “gross violations of human rights” in the western region of Xinjiang, and barred entrance into the U.S. for named officials and their immediate families.

A month later, the U.S. imposed sanctions on then Hong Kong Chief Executive Carrie Lam and ten other Hong Kong officials for “undermining Hong Kong’s autonomy and restricting the freedom of expression or assembly of the citizens of Hong Kong” and later in December of 2020 would impose sanctions on the 14 vice chairpersons of the National People’s Congress of China for the same reasons.

In November 2020, former President Trump signed an executive order prohibiting all U.S. institutional and retail investors from investing or purchasing from Chinese companies the Department of Defense identified as “Communist Chinese military companies.”

LINK

======

He understands the idea of sucking up to the enemy to weaken their resolve a tactic that has been done many times through history.

He was never a friend of China while he has repeatedly stated America First in everything he does.

Yeah, YOU sucked their dicks while he did the following you ignoramus!

FORBES

Here Are All The U.S. Sanctions Against China​

Anthony Tellez
Forbes Staff

February 8, 2023

Excerpt:

Most of the recent sanctions against China began in 2018, when the Trump Administration banned U.S. agencies from using any systems, equipment and services from Huawei, a Chinese telecommunications giant, out of suspicion the company was aiding the Chinese government in its espionage activities.

In July 2020, Chinese officials were sanctioned by the U.S. under its Uyghur Human Rights Policy of 2020 for what it calls “gross violations of human rights” in the western region of Xinjiang, and barred entrance into the U.S. for named officials and their immediate families.

A month later, the U.S. imposed sanctions on then Hong Kong Chief Executive Carrie Lam and ten other Hong Kong officials for “undermining Hong Kong’s autonomy and restricting the freedom of expression or assembly of the citizens of Hong Kong” and later in December of 2020 would impose sanctions on the 14 vice chairpersons of the National People’s Congress of China for the same reasons.

In November 2020, former President Trump signed an executive order prohibiting all U.S. institutional and retail investors from investing or purchasing from Chinese companies the Department of Defense identified as “Communist Chinese military companies.”

LINK

======

He understands the idea of sucking up to the enemy to weaken their resolve a tactic that has been done many times through history.

He was never a friend of China while he has repeatedly stated America First in everything he does.
That is great stuff. Not sure what it has to do with your speculation about Biden..

That is great stuff. Not sure what it has to do with your speculation about Biden..

Ha ha ha now you are veering into lying since all I did was ask a simple question which you work hard to avoid with your shameful hypocrisy and dodging.

Never speculation on the payments at all.

Ha ha ha now you are veering into lying since all I did was ask a simple question which you work hard to avoid with your shameful hypocrisy and dodging.

Never speculation on the payments at all.

I don't know. Neither do you. You are speculating that it is nefarious.

Why don't you speculate in the same fashion with Trump?

I don't know. Neither do you. You are speculating that it is nefarious.

Why don't you speculate in the same fashion with Trump?

Ha ha ha,

Why do you think I asked the question?

Since you don't know it can't be dismissed as there has been NO credible explanation for them.

I didn't speculate about those Biden Payments at all you liar as I don't know what they were for which is why I keep asking YOU the question,

:cuckoo:

I didn't as I posted evidence that in his dealings with China as President he was making America first with his Tariffs actions and other actions which you completely ignored.

Meanwhile I pointed out that his business dealings long predated his Presidency while I didn't try to excuse his statements about tax issues at all.

You haven't once countered anything I posted but to dodge the obvious that the question about Biden payments remains unanswered.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back