China warns Trump we will back North Korea if the US strikes first

Who sent carriers and threatened in the first place?

North Koreans invaded South Korea on June 25th, 1950. That's how it was started "in the first place".
The Fatherland Liberation War was not of your concern. Another war the US didn´t win, by the way. Stay out of North Korea or bear the consequences, that´s the situation you have to accept.

Nice deflection A-hole. We've stayed out of North Korea for half a century, and now we're already bearing the consequences, a man-child dictator with nukes and missiles to carry them. So don't tell me it isn't my concern, or that I have to accept it.
No need to insult, dipshit. Your concern is that if your gov´t keeps pushing for war, you´ll get war.

How are we "pushing for war"? North Korea can launch missiles at US territories and over Japan, but we're the ones pushing for war?
The Joint Chiefs of Staff has let Putin's Bitch know there are no military solutions for N. KOREA!!!! Invading--bombing North Korea means war with China, Trump is too god damned stupid to realize this. The generals and the world will not allow Trump to start WW3. Trump would be removed from office first.

China hates us militarily, but loves our money and trade. North Korea hates us because of the Korean war, and because of the changes made to the country afterwards that have never been settled yet. Russia hates us because of the Demon-crats who want to go to war with them over Trump. How ignorant can we be not to understand these things ? If these three become allied against us, then we got some major problems ahead. If Russia helps the Asians transport their armies over the water, then look out if those armies get a foothold on our soil.
Big bowl of fruit loops today?

North Koreans invaded South Korea on June 25th, 1950. That's how it was started "in the first place".
The Fatherland Liberation War was not of your concern. Another war the US didn´t win, by the way. Stay out of North Korea or bear the consequences, that´s the situation you have to accept.

Nice deflection A-hole. We've stayed out of North Korea for half a century, and now we're already bearing the consequences, a man-child dictator with nukes and missiles to carry them. So don't tell me it isn't my concern, or that I have to accept it.
No need to insult, dipshit. Your concern is that if your gov´t keeps pushing for war, you´ll get war.

How are we "pushing for war"? North Korea can launch missiles at US territories and over Japan, but we're the ones pushing for war?
The Joint Chiefs of Staff has let Putin's Bitch know there are no military solutions for N. KOREA!!!! Invading--bombing North Korea means war with China, Trump is too god damned stupid to realize this. The generals and the world will not allow Trump to start WW3. Trump would be removed from office first.
"The generals and the world will not allow Trump to start WW3. Trump would be removed from office first."

100% correct. They would defy his order, and then Congress would immediately impeach under the 25th amendment.

China hates us militarily, but loves our money and trade. North Korea hates us because of the Korean war, and because of the changes made to the country afterwards that have never been settled yet. Russia hates us because of the Demon-crats who want to go to war with them over Trump. How ignorant can we be not to understand these things ? If these three become allied against us, then we got some major problems ahead. If Russia helps the Asians transport their armies over the water, then look out if those armies get a foothold on our soil.
Big bowl of fruit loops today?
Trump has grabbed Red State Amerika by their pussy's and refuses to let go.......sad.

the dudes nuts. if they didn't want to start a war they'd not be threatening the US by the hour.

"We've stayed out of North Korea for half a century,

Because the Chinese kicked us out. Are you suggesting we should have invaded China?
. No we had a president who lost his spine, and we were placed into a precarious situation because of it. China couldn't do anything to us, except for what we allowed for them to do to us at the time. Our indecision and political infighting caused us to leave the theater, not China. Remember we were the greatest power on earth at the time, and we had just proved it in Japan. The whole world marvelled at a nation that could bring untold destruction upon them from the sky, and the race was on.

"The generals and the world will not allow Trump to start WW3. Trump would be removed from office first."

100% correct. They would defy his order, and then Congress would immediately impeach under the 25th amendment.
. Only thing is, is that it won't be Trump who will cause it ww3... It would be the Demon-crats who will indirectly bring a foriegn nation into a situation where they will try us, but they will blame Trump afterwards.

Because the Chinese kicked us out. Are you suggesting we should have invaded China?
. No we had a president who lost his spine, and we were placed into a precarious situation because of it. China couldn't do anything to us, except for what we allowed for them to do to us at the time. Our indecision and political infighting caused us to leave the theater, not China. Remember we were the greatest power on earth at the time, and we had just proved it in Japan. The whole world marvelled at a nation that could bring untold destruction upon them from the sky, and the race was on.

Wrong, on literally every point. China absolutely could kill our soldiers and force us to commit to a huge ground war in China.That's the decision we were forced to make. Our nukes were still mounted on planes. China was not a castrated Japan, you are delusional to think we could have nuked their cities at will. And for you to blame one President for not invading a country that we haven't invaded for 60 years is laughable and seriously undermines your credibility.

Wrong, on literally every point. China absolutely could kill our soldiers and force us to commit to a huge ground war in China.That's the decision we were forced to make. Our nukes were still mounted on planes. China was not a castrated Japan, you are delusional to think we could have nuked their cities at will. And for you to blame one President for not invading a country that we haven't invaded for 60 years is laughable and seriously undermines your credibility.
. Japan wanted us to bog down in a ground war on their soil, but we decided otherwise. Dropped the bombs, and Japan surrendered... We could have made China surrender at the time as well, but that wasn't our goal to go to war with China. We were stopped for political reasons back home, and not by them forcing us to quit anything. If you think otherwise, then your credibility is at risk as well. Anything we did at that time was our choice to make, and not anyone else's choice at the time. Japan at the time had whipped China's ace (all but defeated them), but we fought the Japs in which took them off of their game (spread them thin).

Last edited:
the dudes nuts. if they didn't want to start a war they'd not be threatening the US by the hour.

Have you ever heard about peace? It is a state in which diplomacy doesn´t come along with carrier groups and invasions.

Have you ever heard about peace? It is a state in which diplomacy doesn´t come along with carrier groups and invasions.
and how long were we in that state previous to their arrival and was kim all fat n quiet during these years?

no?

my. what a surprise.

and how long were we in that state previous to their arrival and was kim all fat n quiet during these years?

no?

my. what a surprise.
No he wasn´t because Obama broke the nuclear deal with the country.

no?

my. what a surprise.
No he wasn´t because Obama broke the nuclear deal with the country.
not sure what you're out to prove but i've lost interest.

have a nice day.

You know, there are a whole bunch of cabinet and diplomatic positions that haven't been filled in Trump's WH.

One of those positions is the diplomatic post for South Korea.

Considering that there are lots of things going on over there, wouldn't it be kinda prudent to have a diplomat over in S. Korea? You know, the place where there is a war brewing and we have a whole bunch of personnel and troops?

. Only thing is, is that it won't be Trump who will cause it ww3... It would be the Demon-crats who will indirectly bring a foriegn nation into a situation where they will try us, but they will blame Trump afterwards.
The only thing is, you're STUPID.

. Japan wanted us to bog down in a ground war on their soil, but we decided otherwise. Dropped the bombs, and Japan surrendered... We could have made China surrender at the time as well, but that wasn't our goal to go to war with China. We were stopped for political reasons back home, and not by them forcing us to quit anything. If you think otherwise, then your credibility is at risk as well. Anything we did at that time was our choice to make, and not anyone else's choice at the time. Japan at the time had whipped China's ace (all but defeated them), but we fought the Japs in which took them off of their game (spread them thin).
The Generals have already told Trump and red state Amerika.......there are no military solutions against North Korea!!!!! When are you dumb fuck conservatives going to realize this????

They could never pull off getting their troops here in any great numbers. Our navy is at least 5 times larger and more sophisticated than all of theirs combined.

It shows when our navy ships keep colliding with cargo ships, so much for that great technology, it's kinda scary if they can't perform now what will happen during a battle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know, there are a whole bunch of cabinet and diplomatic positions that haven't been filled in Trump's WH.

One of those positions is the diplomatic post for South Korea.

Considering that there are lots of things going on over there, wouldn't it be kinda prudent to have a diplomat over in S. Korea? You know, the place where there is a war brewing and we have a whole bunch of personnel and troops?

^^ Semi Related - U.S. ambassador to South Korea on the mend after knife attack

They could never pull off getting their troops here in any great numbers. Our navy is at least 5 times larger and more sophisticated than all of theirs combined.

It shows when our navy ships keep colliding with cargo ships, so much for that great technology, it's kinda scary if they can't perform now what will happen during a battle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lots of information regarding those incidents is classified. There's a whole lot more to the story than a mere fender bender...

The Generals have already told Trump and red state Amerika.......there are no military solutions against North Korea!!!!! When are you dumb fuck conservatives going to realize this????
. Well quit running your mouth, and start telling us in detail what should be done about the North Korea threat to this nation along with Japan etc. ?? What, just sit back and let them become a nuclear power that can easily bribe the world for billions in aid or else ? Threaten us on behalf of China ? That place ain't nothing but a hardened military complex ready to bring power to the region by way of their nuclear power. Are we to act now or wait till we are China and NK's punk in the world ? We best get our act together with Russia or end up as Germany did in world war two (fighting on two many fronts) if the crap hits the fan.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back