China warns Trump we will back North Korea if the US strikes first

they said this over a month ago. long before the underground test.
Yes, but I don´t think the test will change anything. It´s not their first.

"China’s government says it would remain neutral if North Korea attacks the United States, but warned it would defend its Asian neighbor if the U.S. strikes first and tries to overthrow Kim Jong Un’s regime, Chinese state media said Friday.

“If the U.S. and South Korea carry out strikes and try to overthrow the North Korean regime, and change the political pattern of the Korean Peninsula, China will prevent them from doing so,” reported the Global Times, a daily Chinese newspaper controlled by the Communist Party."

China pledges neutrality - unless US strikes North Korea first
maybe not, but i do wonder if n korea keeps pushing it, how much china will risk the continued embarrassment.
Trump has another option: Talk to Un. End the hostilities. North Korea does not make nukes to start a war.
the dudes nuts. if they didn't want to start a war they'd not be threatening the US by the hour.
Who sent carriers and threatened in the first place?
are you trying to say we sent aircraft carriers over there and make threats cause we were bored?

and bush would be the one who declared them the axis of evil. did he do that cause he wanted to whack a hornets nest out of boredom?

maybe not, but i do wonder if n korea keeps pushing it, how much china will risk the continued embarrassment.
Trump has another option: Talk to Un. End the hostilities. North Korea does not make nukes to start a war.
the dudes nuts. if they didn't want to start a war they'd not be threatening the US by the hour.

North Koreans invaded South Korea on June 25th, 1950. That's how it was started "in the first place".
The Fatherland Liberation War was not of your concern. Another war the US didn´t win, by the way. Stay out of North Korea or bear the consequences, that´s the situation you have to accept.
who of us is currently *IN* north korea that needs to stay out? if they stop threatening us with nukes we go away and leave 'em alone. like we have for decades you're choosing to ignore.

"China’s government says it would remain neutral if North Korea attacks the United States, but warned it would defend its Asian neighbor if the U.S. strikes first and tries to overthrow Kim Jong Un’s regime, Chinese state media said Friday.

“If the U.S. and South Korea carry out strikes and try to overthrow the North Korean regime, and change the political pattern of the Korean Peninsula, China will prevent them from doing so,” reported the Global Times, a daily Chinese newspaper controlled by the Communist Party."

are you trying to say we sent aircraft carriers over there and make threats cause we were bored?

and bush would be the one who declared them the axis of evil. did he do that cause he wanted to whack a hornets nest out of boredom?
When the carrier pissed on Trump´s order and continued to go for Australia, you should have learned how the active staff thinks about his warmongering.

North Koreans invaded South Korea on June 25th, 1950. That's how it was started "in the first place".
The Fatherland Liberation War was not of your concern. Another war the US didn´t win, by the way. Stay out of North Korea or bear the consequences, that´s the situation you have to accept.
who of us is currently *IN* north korea that needs to stay out? if they stop threatening us with nukes we go away and leave 'em alone. like we have for decades you're choosing to ignore.
The carriers were first, agreed?

The carriers were first, agreed?
no.

you're being an ass.

agreed?

Nice deflection A-hole. We've stayed out of North Korea for half a century, and now we're already bearing the consequences, a man-child dictator with nukes and missiles to carry them. So don't tell me it isn't my concern, or that I have to accept it.

You know, I don't know the reason that Trump decided to tell N. Korea that we were sending carriers, but Trump said he was sending three of them in response to missile tests.

Only trouble is, no carriers were sent. How did we find this out? Because China and Russia sent out spy ships to check on the situation and found that there were no carriers in the area.

We later found out that they were tasked with other things and that Trump's threat of a 3 carrier armada was an empty threat.

No wonder China considers Trump to be a paper tiger.

Nice deflection A-hole. We've stayed out of North Korea for half a century, and now we're already bearing the consequences, a man-child dictator with nukes and missiles to carry them. So don't tell me it isn't my concern, or that I have to accept it.
No need to insult, dipshit. Your concern is that if your gov´t keeps pushing for war, you´ll get war.

No need to insult, dipshit. Your concern is that if your gov´t keeps pushing for war, you´ll get war.

How are we "pushing for war"? North Korea can launch missiles at US territories and over Japan, but we're the ones pushing for war?

How are we "pushing for war"? North Korea can launch missiles at US territories and over Japan, but we're the ones pushing for war?
Trump has won because of his election campaign.

Donald Trump would speak with North Korea's Kim Jong Un - CNNPolitics

Why isn´t he talking? Trump is pushing for tensions and where he conducts exercises, North Korean missiles can be seen. It´s the final warning. Take it serious. Don´t push too far. The DPRK isn´t easy prey. In a war, they are prepared in the millions and they have nukes now. They haven´t forgotten the massive bombings, more than WWII explosives altogether. Finally make peace. You cannot win, get over it and back to normal. Your kids will be grateful for that.

Why isn´t he talking? Trump is pushing for tensions and where he conducts exercises, North Korean missiles can be seen. It´s the final warning. Take it serious. Don´t push too far. The DPRK isn´t easy prey. In a war, they are prepared in the millions and they have nukes now. They haven´t forgotten the massive bombings, more than WWII explosives altogether. Finally make peace. You cannot win, get over it and back to normal. Your kids will be grateful for that.

Because Kim Boi-king is a lunatic. There is no reasoning with a madman who has ordered executions of his own family.

Because Kim Boi-king is a lunatic. There is no reasoning with a madman who has ordered executions of his own family.
Referring to absurd propaganda doesn´t work in a discussion with me. Kim Jong Un is a clear thinking leader. He knows what a nuclear strike on the US would summon and if you leave the country alone, you have nothing to fear. If you attack anyway, nobody can foresee what will happen...

Referring to absurd propaganda doesn´t work in a discussion with me. Kim Jong Un is a clear thinking leader. He knows what a nuclear strike on the US would summon and if you leave the country alone, you have nothing to fear. If you attack anyway, nobody can foresee what will happen...

Wow, praise for the world's biggest totalitarian dictatorship.

Glad to see left wing nut cases aren't hiding their admiration for such insanity.

Glad to see left wing nut cases aren't hiding their admiration for such insanity.
This man must go, that regime is evil, bla bla bla. We have enough of that bullshit. The Americans, too. Trump will be better off in 3,5 years if he takes this into consideration.

You know, I don't know the reason that Trump decided to tell N. Korea that we were sending carriers, but Trump said he was sending three of them in response to missile tests.

Only trouble is, no carriers were sent. How did we find this out? Because China and Russia sent out spy ships to check on the situation and found that there were no carriers in the area.

We later found out that they were tasked with other things and that Trump's threat of a 3 carrier armada was an empty threat.

. And you like that he is a paper tiger ?? You might better rejoice that he's being slick in his dealings with kim-gone-loon, even if it's smoke and mirrors being played. He can't win with people like you, because it's a dammed if you do and a dammed if you don't situation. The left rejoicing in his alledged state of confusion in which they think he has, might better be glad if he doesn't act in a way that starts the war the left wants so badly in the world.

yea, cause you bother to tell all "paper tigers" that if you attack first they will take the other side.

of a "paper tiger" of their own.

anyone who will bypass n koreas own responsibility to make this all about trump is nothing more than a self-serving piece of shit.

oldwoman says i don't take stands so i hope my position here is clear.

Traitorous American's should be banned from government jobs, and maybe even banned from many high end private sector jobs. Their power should be limited heavily now. They should be removed from any federal judge positions or government lawyer position's. They shouldn't be allowed to cause trouble for or spread propaganda to weak minded American's anymore.

China hates us militarily, but loves our money and trade. North Korea hates us because of the Korean war, and because of the changes made to the country afterwards that have never been settled yet. Russia hates us because of the Demon-crats who want to go to war with them over Trump. How ignorant can we be not to understand these things ? If these three become allied against us, then we got some major problems ahead. If Russia helps the Asians transport their armies over the water, then look out if those armies get a foothold on our soil.
They could never pull off getting their troops here in any great numbers. Our navy is at least 5 times larger and more sophisticated than all of theirs combined.
No one wants to invade red state Amerika

"We've stayed out of North Korea for half a century,

Because the Chinese kicked us out. Are you suggesting we should have invaded China?

All day Saturday, South Korea braced for a possible new missile test by North Korea as the provocative northern neighbor marked its founding anniversary, just days after its sixth and largest nuclear test rattled global financial markets and further escalated tensions in the region.
China Warns Trump: “We Will Back North Korea If The US Strikes First”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dancing with the devil, between N.K. , china, Russia it is like we're playing Russian roulette whose going to fire first is the question. Who is going to make the other look guilty.

24 hrs is a good tv series that fills in just how low this Gov. goes to make the sheep believe what goes on behind the closed doors for real.
they said this over a month ago. long before the underground test.

Trump is NUTS.

Forum List

Back