China Warns It Will Take Americans Hostage If Charges Aren’t Dropped

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do you really want to show everyone just how uninformed and crazy you really are? They ”nabbed up” Chinese that lied on visa applications. That is against the law in almost every country in the world.
And I would have no problem sending them home for that...

No one is going to arrest anyone that has not broken the law.
Uh, really, nothing to keep the Chinese from scooping up our people for breaking one of their laws, no matter how petty. That's why you don't escalate these things without a damned good reason.

Now, if these guys had actually engaged in espinoge, that would be another issue. But not disclosing something on a visa application that wasn't terribly relevant to start with... I can't get worked up.

Look, buddy, I know you guys are desperate to create a crisis with China to get your boy out of trouble.. but the rest of us aren't playing.

initforme

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why not cut all trade with China, double the wages here for the same work, and carry on?

Maxdeath

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you really want to show everyone just how uninformed and crazy you really are? They ”nabbed up” Chinese that lied on visa applications. That is against the law in almost every country in the world.
And I would have no problem sending them home for that...

No one is going to arrest anyone that has not broken the law.
Uh, really, nothing to keep the Chinese from scooping up our people for breaking one of their laws, no matter how petty. That's why you don't escalate these things without a damned good reason.

Now, if these guys had actually engaged in espinoge, that would be another issue. But not disclosing something on a visa application that wasn't terribly relevant to start with... I can't get worked up.

Look, buddy, I know you guys are desperate to create a crisis with China to get your boy out of trouble.. but the rest of us aren't playing.
Lol. You just get dumber by the minute. Your boy is the one in trouble over China. The law is the law. Don’t like it change it. Oh that’s right no one is going to let a child change a law they don’t like.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Could they be spies, ya think.
Then you throw them out of the country...

Lol. You just get dumber by the minute. Your boy is the one in trouble over China. The law is the law. Don’t like it change it. Oh that’s right no one is going to let a child change a law they don’t like.
Actually, five minutes after Trump is gone, we're going to release these guys with an apology.

TheParser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let's see if President Biden has the fortitude to stand up to the Chinese tyrants and reply loudly, "No."

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Paint yourself as a false victim of your political rivals. ✔
You've got to be joking.

You guys never stop pretending you're the victim.
You've got to be joking.

Most real victims are blacks. You white Leftists go into their communities with hoods on and burn down black owned businesses and communities, murder a few blacks, then drive your Prius back to your lily white suburbs.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
You've got to be joking.

You've got to be joking.

Most real victims are blacks. You white Leftists go into their communities with hoods on and burn down black owned businesses and communities, murder a few blacks, then drive your Prius back to your lily white suburbs.
Don't be stupid...I hire people like you to drive me around.

Maxdeath

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Could they be spies, ya think.
Then you throw them out of the country...

Actually, five minutes after Trump is gone, we're going to release these guys with an apology.
So you are going to wait four years. I will give you one thing you never fail to be amuzingly stupid

justoffal

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know you aren’t smart enough to read and understand. You can’t lie on visa applications and spy for a foreign government.
Not considered right legal or even kosher
If they did that, then throw them out..

Escalating tensions to distract from your incompetence in handling a public health emergency isn't a good idea.

Thanks for reminding us the Left hate America and side with the ChiComs who operate concentration slave camps.
I'm more worried about the Concentration Camps in this country than over there.
Trump doesn't make that call you nitwit....nor can he affect it even to let them go legally. What he can do is suggest to the agency that has them in custody that he would rather send them home....but there's no guarantee that they will do that not even at his request.

JO

justoffal

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let's see if President Biden has the fortitude to stand up to the Chinese tyrants and reply loudly, "No."
Actually, let's hope he can repair our relationship with China.... a vital partner in the world economy.
You are totally stupid....China is no partner of ours at all....the fact that you can even begin to believe such folly is Hilarious... China is the Tumor growing in your neck and cutting off you Jugular little by little....They have no intentions of moving forward with any type of cooperative partnership.

JO

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why are we taking scientists hostage to start with?

I mean, I know Trump is anti-science.. but that's a little ridiculous.
you are trolling

forget trump for a moment and put America first for a change

these scientists were chinese communist agents

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List