China Warns It Will Take Americans Hostage If Charges Aren’t Dropped

Do you really want to show everyone just how uninformed and crazy you really are? They ”nabbed up” Chinese that lied on visa applications. That is against the law in almost every country in the world.

And I would have no problem sending them home for that...

No one is going to arrest anyone that has not broken the law.

Uh, really, nothing to keep the Chinese from scooping up our people for breaking one of their laws, no matter how petty. That's why you don't escalate these things without a damned good reason.

Now, if these guys had actually engaged in espinoge, that would be another issue. But not disclosing something on a visa application that wasn't terribly relevant to start with... I can't get worked up.

Look, buddy, I know you guys are desperate to create a crisis with China to get your boy out of trouble.. but the rest of us aren't playing.

Why not cut all trade with China, double the wages here for the same work, and carry on?

Do you really want to show everyone just how uninformed and crazy you really are? They ”nabbed up” Chinese that lied on visa applications. That is against the law in almost every country in the world.

And I would have no problem sending them home for that...

No one is going to arrest anyone that has not broken the law.

Uh, really, nothing to keep the Chinese from scooping up our people for breaking one of their laws, no matter how petty. That's why you don't escalate these things without a damned good reason.

Now, if these guys had actually engaged in espinoge, that would be another issue. But not disclosing something on a visa application that wasn't terribly relevant to start with... I can't get worked up.

Look, buddy, I know you guys are desperate to create a crisis with China to get your boy out of trouble.. but the rest of us aren't playing.
Lol. You just get dumber by the minute. Your boy is the one in trouble over China. The law is the law. Don’t like it change it. Oh that’s right no one is going to let a child change a law they don’t like.

Could they be spies, ya think.

Then you throw them out of the country...

Lol. You just get dumber by the minute. Your boy is the one in trouble over China. The law is the law. Don’t like it change it. Oh that’s right no one is going to let a child change a law they don’t like.

Actually, five minutes after Trump is gone, we're going to release these guys with an apology.

Let's see if President Biden has the fortitude to stand up to the Chinese tyrants and reply loudly, "No."

Paint yourself as a false victim of your political rivals. ✔

You've got to be joking.

You guys never stop pretending you're the victim.

You've got to be joking.

Most real victims are blacks. You white Leftists go into their communities with hoods on and burn down black owned businesses and communities, murder a few blacks, then drive your Prius back to your lily white suburbs.

You've got to be joking.

You've got to be joking.

Most real victims are blacks. You white Leftists go into their communities with hoods on and burn down black owned businesses and communities, murder a few blacks, then drive your Prius back to your lily white suburbs.

Don't be stupid...I hire people like you to drive me around.

Could they be spies, ya think.

Then you throw them out of the country...

Actually, five minutes after Trump is gone, we're going to release these guys with an apology.
So you are going to wait four years. I will give you one thing you never fail to be amuzingly stupid

I know you aren’t smart enough to read and understand. You can’t lie on visa applications and spy for a foreign government.
Not considered right legal or even kosher

If they did that, then throw them out..

Escalating tensions to distract from your incompetence in handling a public health emergency isn't a good idea.

Thanks for reminding us the Left hate America and side with the ChiComs who operate concentration slave camps.

I'm more worried about the Concentration Camps in this country than over there.

Trump doesn't make that call you nitwit....nor can he affect it even to let them go legally. What he can do is suggest to the agency that has them in custody that he would rather send them home....but there's no guarantee that they will do that not even at his request.

JO

Let's see if President Biden has the fortitude to stand up to the Chinese tyrants and reply loudly, "No."

Actually, let's hope he can repair our relationship with China.... a vital partner in the world economy.

You are totally stupid....China is no partner of ours at all....the fact that you can even begin to believe such folly is Hilarious... China is the Tumor growing in your neck and cutting off you Jugular little by little....They have no intentions of moving forward with any type of cooperative partnership.

JO

Why are we taking scientists hostage to start with?

I mean, I know Trump is anti-science.. but that's a little ridiculous.
Why don't you explain how your ignorance places the blame of this on Trump. Now all you have done is convinced me you are a rabid Trump hater that think Joe has done a wonderful job, totally delusional.

I know you aren’t smart enough to read and understand. You can’t lie on visa applications and spy for a foreign government.
Not considered right legal or even kosher

If they did that, then throw them out..

Escalating tensions to distract from your incompetence in handling a public health emergency isn't a good idea.

Thanks for reminding us the Left hate America and side with the ChiComs who operate concentration slave camps.

I'm more worried about the Concentration Camps in this country than over there.
Why is it the left are dumber then posts?
you seem to think your idea of law is what is somehow on the books.
you tend to believe everything that CNN spoonfeeds you.
You have no idea what in the world reality is.

I put him on ignore long ago......he does not deserve an audience

Forum List

Back