Dumbest Rapper Ever ?

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2010
Rapper busted after bragging about defrauding government in music video
1603035227172.png

A blowhard rapper has been busted in Los Angeles after rapping in a music video about “getting rich” by fraudulently obtaining COVID-19 unemployment benefits, federal prosecutors said.

Fontrell Antonio Baines, 31, who goes by the stage name “Nuke Bizzle,” was arrested Friday for applying for more than $1.2 million COVID-19 jobless relief funds in a scheme using stolen identities, according to the US Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California.

Prosecutors allege Baines and his co-conspirators fraudulently obtained at least 92 pre-loaded debit cards under the names of other people, including identity theft victims, prosecutors said.

They were then sent to addresses that Baines had access to in Koreatown and Beverly Hills, prosecutors said.

In posts on Instagram, the rapper boasted repeatedly about his ability to defraud California’s Employment Development Department.

Baines also shared a music video on YouTube titled “EDD” in which he raps about getting “rich off of EDD.”

In the video, he points to a stack of EDD envelopes and brags about getting rich by “go[ing] to the bank with a stack of these” – presumably a reference to the debit cards that were issued in the scheme, prosecutors said.

“Unemployment so sweet. We had 1.5 land this week,” Baines said in the video, while another rapper chimes in, “You gotta sell cocaine, I can just file a claim.”

Nuke Fizzle is more like it. This is like the idiots that take videos on their phones of the crimes they commit.
There is something about the lower black criminal classes that can't help but brag about their crimes.
Dumb fuckers.

Now if they release all the prisoners, we'll get a whole bunch more of Democrat Bidumb voters like this guy.

If the guy had any talent, maybe he coulda made some money by rappin".

I'm having the most difficult time getting my head around the notion that people with TALENT become rappers.

I always thought they became rappers because they don't.
Rappers don't have any musical talent, to speak of. They just have rapper talent.

A kindergartener's finger painting doesn't compare to a Renoir, but it might be better than another kindergartener's painting.

Forum List

Back