China virus China virus China virus

Isn't a virus generally named after the place it originated?

The spanish influenza virus was "made in the USA". The expression "spanish" is used to honor Spain. Spain published the first time information about this special influenza, which had killed in the end worldwide 20-50 million people - some say even it had killed 100 million people. We don't know - no one is able to know such things - how many lifes were saved because of Spain.

This order seems more than a little silly but that is par for the course in today's politics.

Last edited:
Apparently mr asterisk doesn’t like us calling his cash cow by name
Lol. Perhaps we should call him the China virus president
You dems that go to work tomorrow and have to work for a living while biden banks off of China......oh ya and hunter too

~~~~~~
So now the word "China" has become verboten if used with the Chinese Covid-19 Virus made so by another Executive Order by China Joey Xi Biden.
The preponderence of evidence shows that the PRC has declared war on earth by the release of their Chinese created Covid-19 Virus released by their Wuhan Biological Diseases Center.

Flashback: When Joe Biden Said Only Dictators Legislate Via Executive Orders

So much for consensus in a democracy, I suppose. But the story actually gets even worse from there. Breitbart has been tracking not only the executive orders of President Biden during his first week in office, but those of his predecessors. By the end of his first full week, Biden had signed 32 executive orders, and that’s not even counting all of the proclamations and memoranda. (NBC News has the full list here as of last night.) And he’s promising many more in various “themes” in the days to come.​
So how does that stack up against the previous “dictatorial” president he complained so bitterly about and those who came before him? During their first week in office:​
  • Donald Trump signed four executive orders in 2017
  • Barack Obama signed five executive orders in 2009
  • George W. Bush signed zero executive orders in 200
  • Bill Clinton signed one executive order in 1993.
Source: Flashback: When Joe Biden said only dictators legislate via executive orders (hotair.com)
1611769836656.png

Isn't a virus generally named after the place it originated? This order seems more than a little silly but that is par for the course in today's politics.

No it's not, in fact, I can't think of a single virus that was named after it's country of origin. The "Spanish Flu originated in the USA.

ttps://www.history.com/news/why-was-it-called-the-spanish-flu#:~:text=While%20it's%20unlikely%20that%20the,Kansas%20on%20March%2011%2C%201918.
Did they know that at the time they named it?

You dems that go to work tomorrow and have to work for a living while biden banks off of China......oh ya and hunter too

Does this mean the biden gestapo can come to my home and arrest me?

~~~~~~
Obviously so... The dictactor China Joe has spoken... He will use his Preatorean Guard to arrest you with CNN prewarned to cover the arrest at dawn by TV.

~~~~~~
Obviously so... The dictactor China Joe has spoken... He will use his Preatorean Guard to arrest you with CNN prewarned to cover the arrest at dawn by TV.
We laugh but liberals are serious about thought and speech control

and they dont mind crushing anyone who does not comply

~~~~~~
We laugh but liberals are serious about thought and speech control

and they dont mind crushing anyone who does not comply

~~~~~~
1984 and Turner Diaries all rolled into one....

What do you like to say to this information, which I wrote here?
"The spanish influenza virus was "made in the USA". The expression "spanish" is used to honor Spain. Spain published the first time information about this special influenza, which had killed in the end worldwide 20-50 million people - some say even it had killed 100 million people. We don't know - no one is able to know such things - how many lifes were saved because of Spain."

Last edited:
1984 and Turner Diaries all rolled into one....
Except its the Turner Diaries in reverse

the left exterminates all whites who are not woke, guilt-ridden libs

and even whites that are spared have to ride in the back of the bus

Last edited:
Isn't a virus generally named after the place it originated? This order seems more than a little silly but that is par for the course in today's politics.

No it's not, in fact, I can't think of a single virus that was named after it's country of origin. The "Spanish Flu originated in the USA.

ttps://www.history.com/news/why-was-it-called-the-spanish-flu#:~:text=While%20it's%20unlikely%20that%20the,Kansas%20on%20March%2011%2C%201918.
Did they know that at the time they named it?

Other nations - let me call them "criminals" in this context - had also information about this infection - but they held this under "top secret" because of war.

What do you like to say to this information, which I wrote here?
I say as a foreigner you miss the point of this thread entirely

This is about thought and speech control by an American tyrant named biden

Spanish flu started here.

Where's the swine in swine flu?

The yellow in yellow fever?

Measles?

Chicken pox?

TDS.
Where did he enter the conversation?

I should have said, "Where did TDS come from?'' It's a virus too.

Last edited:

Oh by the way and not to forget: I see in you a structural Nazi. And don't try to tell me now what I have to see or not to see in your view to the world, foreigner.

You are
Your hate on Mr. president Joe Biden honors him, foreigner.
still a foreigner with no standing in an American issue that is none of your business

You are dangerous for the country, which you call your own country, foreigner, and so your hate honors Mr. president Joe Biden. He seems to be a good guy.

Last edited:
Then let me say it more clear: Your hate honors Mr. president Joe Biden, Nazi.
Wrong

Nazi germans like you cannot call any American a nazi

but bring an American I gave every right to call biden the Thief-in-Chief, which he is

Forum List

Back