China threatens retaliation for the US shooting down balloon

haha china did this to be seen, they did this to show the world they own joey xiden

Fact check false.

This has been proven untrue by the resounding fact that Biden's regime shot down the Chinese spy device.....no doubt after it already had the good fortune (cookie) of transmitting the nuclear silo infrastructure layout in Montana and other popular American destinations.

Sleep soundly, folks.

China is showing a fake outrage....just for show.

China got all the information it needed before the freaking balloon was gone!

China is very thankful to Biden for all it was allowed to spy.

Standard procedure set up by Trump was to do nothing. Thank God Biden has the balls to shoot down those commie balloons and not just hide them like the last traitorous CCP bagman. Fucking Trump. I bet he was worried about his daughters licensing deal.

Immediately fell for the narrative.
Duuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh!

I have no words.

China is mad at us for shooting down their spy balloon? :auiqs.jpg:

GTFO

Don’t worry Americans, Helium *Joe will protect you! If China invades the west coast *Joey will respond when they get to New Jersey.

China is showing a fake outrage....just for show.

China got all the information it needed before the freaking balloon was gone!

China is very thankful to Biden for all it was allowed to spy.

He is literally on the payroll of the CCP. They were probably mad because they told him not to touch it.

zJD7zG2.jpg

Don’t worry Americans, Helium *Joe will protect you!

On a lighter note, it would be authentically funny to hear Biden's bumbling rhetoric after inhaling an overdose of helium.

You could say this would be entertaining if any politician did it, but in Biden's case it's perfectly symbolic given that his testes are on loan to Beijing.

dont know why theyre mad ... the balloon was allowed to cross over the US and a few military sights ... they gathered the info they wanted from the spy balloon before it was shot down ! why didnt the US shoot it down when it was a few miles off the coast of Alaska before it reached Alaska ? after it passed the 12 miles coastal barrier the US had every right to shoot it down before it crossed over Alaska .
The word is "sites".

You're going to have To stop buying Pretty much every item produced by a major US company. The vast majority of US corporations that produce consumer goods produce them outside the US.

100% of Nike products are produced in sweatshops. 100% of Apple products are made in China.
Most GM cars are produced in China.

There are actually more foreign cars produced in America than GM cars produced in America at this time.

There was actually a bypartisan bill That was attempted to be passed Under Obama That would have added a restriction to free trade that in a country that once free trade with the United States had to ban sweatshops And offer the same labor Protections and wage is that the United States requires.
They are sold over there, not imported, dumbass!

I have no words.

China is mad at us for shooting down their spy balloon? :auiqs.jpg:

GTFO
Meh....tell them to give our P-3 back then.

Dont wear Nike....Dont purchase any Apple piece of shit when they went all in for Hitlery. My car is Toyota so is Japanese made. I wouldnt never buy a GM or Chrysler because they went bankrupt before, took our tax dollars to pay their fucking unions, what is to keep them from doing that again? Just look for the label, if it says China, look for something else.
A great deal of Toyotas are built in Kentucky.

Fact check false.

This has been proven untrue by the resounding fact that Biden's regime shot down the Chinese spy device.....no doubt after it already had the good fortune (cookie) of transmitting the nuclear silo infrastructure layout in Montana and other popular American destinations.

Sleep soundly, folks.
You don't think China's satellites have already done that?

Forum List

Back