Real people who were there dispute Biden admin claims Chinese balloons flew over US under Trump.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
This isn't anonymous sources like the Biden regime is relying on.

In fact, one is known to not like Trump.

The truth does not matter

The butt fucking pentagon threw biden apologists a life preserver and they are going to cling to it no matter what

This isn't anonymous sources like the Biden regime is relying on.

In fact, one is known to not like Trump.

I dispute the claim that Chinese spy balloons are flying over the country now.

There's no way they would escape notice by the military but if they were smaller they would have escaped notice with the naked eye. And of course no motivation to try to find them with binoculars or telescopes.

And interesting question at best. At worst, no big deal.

It's quite unlikely that China doesn't already have all the information they want that could be gained in photos.

Makes sense. I've gained a lot of respect for the military. They seem to be more on the ball with respect to politics than the average right wing politician or pundit.
My CO used to tell me anything Major or above is political. Might be.

If he knew it didn't happen, he would not have hinted at the Pentagon just didn't tell Trump. Cotton probably just had not been told they were just going to completely deny it. Trumps base will believe no matter what.

Yes Cotton didn’t know if it happened or not…he was responding to a question about the now debunked story.

we know now it didn’t happen and the xiden admin once again got caught lying to deflect from their blunder

Bdien acted.

Trump whimpered and did nothing, being he was too afraid of the Chinese.

Trump's cultists here all love him more for that. Is there even one Trump cultist here who isn't a China-appeaser?

Are the Trump cultists here, perhaps, in the pay of China? It would explain a lot. Or perhaps they just aid China out of fanatical ideological devotion to communism.

Bdien acted.

Trump whimpered and did nothing, being he was too afraid of the Chinese.

Trump's cultists here all love him more for that. Is there even one Trump cultist here who isn't a China-appeaser?

Are the Trump cultists here, perhaps, in the pay of China? It would explain a lot. Or perhaps they just aid China out of fanatical ideological devotion to communism.
haha this is comical…you dembot are turning yourselves into pretzels defending your cult leader’s obvious betrayal to America

Forum List

Back