China moving to isolate from the dollar

This is all worrysome.

I'm aware the Asian consortium has aproached
the IMF for SDR (special drawing rights) multiple times in the past.....

It all reeks of the petrodollar morphing into the yuandollar

But i have to ask, if such a scenario does occur, why would our biggest debt holder (aside from the US taxpayer) want to devalue what's owed to them?

~S~
I don't believe China is actually behind this. It's Western elites of the WEF & other affiliated global concerns that are pushing a reset where a single, highly manipulated & social credit based global digital monetary system will replace all the worlds currencies.
At least, that's the plan. It won't succeed but it will cause much chaos across the world as it all goes down

I don't believe China is actually behind this. It's Western elites of the WEF & other affiliated global concerns that are pushing a reset where a single, highly manipulated & social credit based global digital monetary system will replace all the worlds currencies.
At least, that's the plan. It won't succeed but it will cause much chaos across the world as it all goes down
and you might well be right John.......~S~

Don't worry, I'm sure the current administration is just waiting for the dollar to tank so they can setup a American national bank to solve all our problems by letting the government control our money "for the good of Americans".

Once they have their ministry of disinformation it will be much easier.

Don't worry, I'm sure the current administration is just waiting for the dollar to tank so they can setup a American national bank to solve all our problems by letting the government control our money "for the good of Americans".

Once they have their ministry of disinformation it will be much easier.
The American National Bank is the Federal Reserve.

Forum List

Back