Children notice what adults miss

Oh I don't hate her. In fact, I envy her. Because she lives in a great neighborhood.
Gross.

Does she know the condition of Palestinians in neighboring Lebanon and Jordan?
Not relevant.

Her "quest" to FORCE (accent on violence) the occupation from her village is misplaced futile anger. She has no SENSE of how to obtain PALESTINIAN run security and infrastructure for her village or never said a WORD about aiding in the OBTAINMENT of a self-governing Palestine. Not TAUGHT to think about BUILDING a nation. TAUGHT to RESIST, FIGHT, and expose themselves in futility to danger. She's was not EXPOSED to dialogue about organizing and hard work to START a nation. She only expects that the FIRST step involves futile violence and resistance. All that show of force is more appropriately a SECONDARY step to electing leadership and having the structure to RUN a nation.
Jewish Resistance

That village likely HAD Palestinian police during the 3 or 4 years of effective Pali Authority rule. And yet the sacrifices of THOSE leaders went unrewarded by division amongst the Palis themselves.

Thus her future was already written when she WAS 13 or 14. Another generation of wasted protest and anger and hate. And NOW -- it doesn't surprise me that her path leads to nothing. Not Israel's fault really. Been waiting on a partner that has a VISION of safety, peace and HELPING their children live FULL lives.

How many generations are gonna repeat the same mistakes Abi ??? What about the Pali children living in tent squalor in neighboring Arab states? THEIR plight is even worse.
Stop starting all your tales in the middle. No wonder you remain in this perpetual state of confusion.

End the occupation. And stop blaming rape victims.

I read an interesting study which showed that although adults are superior at most cognitive tests, that children were actually better at focusing on the big picture.

I thought of this forum and the arguments here. It seems whenever the big picture is looked at, those who defend the zionist regime attempt to compartmentalize the situation to microscopic issues, which they then argue to the end whether they are shown to be wrong or not.

This video talks about what I see as the big picture. This is what occupation looks like through the eyes of bright, well spoken young Palestinian girl who was born into occupation.

PS: I have noticed that my alerts are many, that some of you have many questions and I will try to get to all of them. Please be patient.

Which is why 100% of yeshiva kids want to live in Israel.

Oh I don't hate her. In fact, I envy her. Because she lives in a great neighborhood.
Gross.

Does she know the condition of Palestinians in neighboring Lebanon and Jordan?
Not relevant.

Her "quest" to FORCE (accent on violence) the occupation from her village is misplaced futile anger. She has no SENSE of how to obtain PALESTINIAN run security and infrastructure for her village or never said a WORD about aiding in the OBTAINMENT of a self-governing Palestine. Not TAUGHT to think about BUILDING a nation. TAUGHT to RESIST, FIGHT, and expose themselves in futility to danger. She's was not EXPOSED to dialogue about organizing and hard work to START a nation. She only expects that the FIRST step involves futile violence and resistance. All that show of force is more appropriately a SECONDARY step to electing leadership and having the structure to RUN a nation.
Jewish Resistance

That village likely HAD Palestinian police during the 3 or 4 years of effective Pali Authority rule. And yet the sacrifices of THOSE leaders went unrewarded by division amongst the Palis themselves.

Thus her future was already written when she WAS 13 or 14. Another generation of wasted protest and anger and hate. And NOW -- it doesn't surprise me that her path leads to nothing. Not Israel's fault really. Been waiting on a partner that has a VISION of safety, peace and HELPING their children live FULL lives.

How many generations are gonna repeat the same mistakes Abi ??? What about the Pali children living in tent squalor in neighboring Arab states? THEIR plight is even worse.
Stop starting all your tales in the middle. No wonder you remain in this perpetual state of confusion.

End the occupation. And stop blaming rape victims.

HOLY CRAP.. You really don't CARE a whit about Palestinians. Do you? You think ANY Palestinian should just IGNORE the near concentration camp conditions in neighboring Arab states? For YOUR comfort and peace of mind? That's despicable actually.

And the video CLEARLY SHOWS this kid's house and family are VERY affluent. That's not "gross". It's a fucking TRUE statement. 1/3 of America would like housing and conditions similar to hers. It IS completely relevant. To anyone that actually cares about the "conditions" of Palestinians under the occupation. NOT ALL have that benefit.

I cannot get over how amazing this girl is. The courage, the heart, just amazing.

nabi-saleh-kids-protest.jpg

She has been on theses tough guys for some time.

This her today...
ahed-tamimi-11.jpg

...in an Israeli prison.

Israel better lock her up forever because the last thing the zionist regime needs is the brave and beautiful Ahed Tamini being the face of Palestinian struggle.

I cannot get over how amazing this girl is. The courage, the heart, just amazing.

This her today...
ahed-tamimi-11.jpg

...in an Israeli prison.

Israel better lock her up forever because the last thing the zionist regime needs is the brave and beautiful Ahed Tamini being the face of Palestinian struggle.

She's indeed a promising actress in the Pallywood productions.
Use her face - it'll help break the racial stereotypes.

This her today...
ahed-tamimi-11.jpg

...in an Israeli prison.

Tell us, Louie. How many more threads are you going to cross post those photos to?

How can you people hate so deeply? This girl has done nothing wrong. She was born in occupation.

Oh I don't hate her. In fact, I envy her. Because she lives in a great neighborhood.. In a home that would be a $1Mill+ California home. With snappy clothes and expensive stuff all around her. Does she know the condition of Palestinians in neighboring Lebanon and Jordan?? Living in quite near walled concentration camp conditions?

What a load of hooey.

BTW, the Palestinian police are not allowed to protect Palestinians.

Yet yours aren’t? Lol
Children learn what they're taught ...

hqdefault.jpg
What I find most interesting about these videos, obviously designed as propaganda, is the implication that the people born into occupation don't have enough reasons on their own to hate the zionists. I promise you, they don't need any encouragement to hate the zionist regime as they have lived it since birth.

That beautiful little girl is a grown-ass adult who assaulted an LEO.
She is 16 and she is only guilty of living under a brutal, fascist occupation that she was born into.

It looks like team apartheid is doing the same thing here.

The New York Times ran a piece today on the very different ways that Israelis and Palestinians see the slapping incident involving 16-year-old Ahed Tamimi and an Israeli soldier...

Leave till the 13th paragraph the information that hours before the encounter an Israeli soldier shot Ahed Tamimi’s cousin in the face. Leave out the cousin’s name, Mohammed, and the extent of his injuries. No, you have to go to al Jazeera for that.

c8c34252f7764e6da363b28e78473e2d_18-580x326.jpg

Mohammed Tamimi, who is 14 or 15, following a six hour operation after being shot in the face. Photo from Al Jazeera.

9. Quote 6 Jewish Israelis, and only 4 Palestinians. But above all, don’t quote any member of the courageous Tamimi family, even though they were featured in Ben Ehrenreich’s landmark New York Times magazine piece on Nabi Saleh. And even though the slapping incident took place when the soldier had invaded their property.

The New York Times tries to make the Ahed Tamimi story go away

I chose a Jewish source again on purpose.

How can you people hate so deeply? This girl has done nothing wrong. She was born in occupation.

Oh I don't hate her. In fact, I envy her. Because she lives in a great neighborhood.. In a home that would be a $1Mill+ California home. With snappy clothes and expensive stuff all around her. Does she know the condition of Palestinians in neighboring Lebanon and Jordan?? Living in quite near walled concentration camp conditions?

What a load of hooey.

For 3 or 5 years in the early 21st century --- they WERE.. The PA focused on internal security. With the blessing and cooperation of Israel. It was the HIGHPOINT in the 4000 year history of Palestinians being largely un-unified and un-self governing. Didn't last long. Did it? THAT was the reason why the Gaza deal was made. BECAUSE the Palis stepped up to leadership and self-governance in a responsible way.

This kid doesn't even KNOW that's how you DESIGN a "nation" and self-governance.

This kid doesn't even KNOW that's how you DESIGN a "nation" and self-governance.
She knows occupation. Something you do not.

Neither you knows anything about what it takes to create self-governance. To VALUE infrastructure and the means to raise taxes to pay for it. To UNIFY and organize to live in peace and prosperity. THAT's why there is STILL "an occupation". Go run for office in "Palestine". Revive the PA. And LEAD the people to self-governance.

Sending your kids out to waste their lives "resisting" will not get them to self-governance. They are being sacrificed BECAUSE there is no agreement and no recognized Pali leadership..

Neither you knows anything about what it takes to create self-governance. To VALUE infrastructure and the means to raise taxes to pay for it. To UNIFY and organize to live in peace and prosperity. THAT's why there is STILL "an occupation". Go run for office in "Palestine". Revive the PA. And LEAD the people to self-governance.

Sending your kids out to waste their lives "resisting" will not get them to self-governance. They are being sacrificed BECAUSE there is no agreement and no recognized Pali leadership..
You keep insisting that occupation has nothing to do with this while it lies at the very base.

You keep insisting that occupation has nothing to do with this while it lies at the very base.

Israel didn't destroy the PA. There was a Pali Civil War over SOVEREIGN control of Gaza that ended chances for self-rule. A lot of folks, if not MOST that KNOW how the wonderful effort at Pali self-government was wrecked -- can't blame Israel for the inability of the Palis to organize and govern themselves.

No nation state LED by Islamic extremists is gonna get recognized in that region. That's also NOT just Israel's fault. As I've told you before -- you can't HELP even your own damaged family members until YOU recognize their weaknesses and faults. So if you really want to help the Pali CHILDREN and the next gen of Pali CHILDREN -- you would encourage a VIABLE nationalist unified Pali movement BEFORE you send your kids out on the streets to toss their lives away needlessly..

Israel didn't destroy the PA. There was a Pali Civil War over SOVEREIGN control of Gaza that ended chances for self-rule. A lot of folks, if not MOST that KNOW how the wonderful effort at Pali self-government was wrecked -- can't blame Israel for the inability of the Palis to organize and govern themselves.

No nation state LED by Islamic extremists is gonna get recognized in that region. That's also NOT just Israel's fault. As I've told you before -- you can't HELP even your own damaged family members until YOU recognize their weaknesses and faults. So if you really want to help the Pali CHILDREN and the next gen of Pali CHILDREN -- you would encourage a VIABLE nationalist unified Pali movement BEFORE you send your kids out on the streets to toss their lives away needlessly..
As long as all your posts leave out the occupation, they serve no purpose but to let anyone reading know that you are completely missing the point.

What a load of hooey.

For 3 or 5 years in the early 21st century --- they WERE.. The PA focused on internal security. With the blessing and cooperation of Israel. It was the HIGHPOINT in the 4000 year history of Palestinians being largely un-unified and un-self governing. Didn't last long. Did it? THAT was the reason why the Gaza deal was made. BECAUSE the Palis stepped up to leadership and self-governance in a responsible way.

Palestinian so called security is armed, paid, and trained by the US. All police are vetted by the US and Israel. Their function is to eliminate any resistance to the occupation while offering no security to the Palestinians. About 30% of Palestine's budget goes to this "security." This security violates several tenets of the Palestinian constitution.

Yet when Palestinian homes, crops, businesses, schools, and water sources are destroyed, there is not a cop in sight.

When Israel kidnapped about 30 cabinet ministers and members of parliament, there was not a cop in sight.

When Palestinians and their property are attacked by settlers, there was not a cop in sight.

All brought to you by the illegal "PA."

Israel didn't destroy the PA. There was a Pali Civil War over SOVEREIGN control of Gaza that ended chances for self-rule.
More Israeli hooey. You know nothing about what happened in Gaza, or the West Bank for that Matter.

As long as all your posts leave out the occupation, they serve no purpose but to let anyone reading know that you are completely missing the point.

ALL of my posts acknowledge the occupation and how I want it ended. It doesn't BEGIN to end with children martyring themselves in the streets while their parents IGNORE their responsibility to appoint leadership and diplomats to NEGOTIATE a selttlement that leaves a VIABLE, productive, self governing Palestinian state.

ALL of my posts acknowledge the occupation and how I want it ended. It doesn't BEGIN to end with children martyring themselves in the streets while their parents IGNORE their responsibility to appoint leadership and diplomats to NEGOTIATE a selttlement that leaves a VIABLE, productive, self governing Palestinian state.
You did it again. End the occupation, problem solved.

What a load of hooey.

Palestinian so called security is armed, paid, and trained by the US. All police are vetted by the US and Israel. Their function is to eliminate any resistance to the occupation while offering no security to the Palestinians. About 30% of Palestine's budget goes to this "security." This security violates several tenets of the Palestinian constitution.

Yet when Palestinian homes, crops, businesses, schools, and water sources are destroyed, there is not a cop in sight.

When Israel kidnapped about 30 cabinet ministers and members of parliament, there was not a cop in sight.

When Palestinians and their property are attacked by settlers, there was not a cop in sight.

Just told you the PA was the HIGH POINT of Palestinian governance in 4000 yrs. It is what's required to end the wasteful practice of sending your KIDS out to riot and attack. And there you said it. You were brutally honest.

Aint UP TO YOU -- dearest. You don't VOTE in Pali elections. The fact that YOU never recognized the PA matters not a tiny whit. As long as Pali are taught that violence and hatred is more important than diplomacy and hard work in building a government -- you are sentencing them to history obscurity.

Forum List

Back