Children notice what adults miss

She is not. She not only committed violence in assaulting a law enforcement officer
LOL and the zionists' occupation SS are LEOs.

Amd:
Both Ahed Tamimi and Yifat Alkobi were questioned for slapping a soldier in the West Bank, but little else about their cases are similar — simply because one is Jewish, the other Palestinian
read more: What happened when a Jewish settler slapped an Israeli soldier

LOL, and you don’t understand that an Israeli citizen and an Arab-Moslem non-citizen would be subject to different legal remedies.

Uh huh. It is peaceful to throw rocks, burning tires, Molotov cocktails and wrestling/assaulting police officers.

Yup. Very peaceful.
Teddy, you already know (if you know anything of this conflict) how well peaceful, non-militant protesters are treated by the zionist SS.

Clear?

Ahed has become a hero to millions across the world... and rightfully so.

Your gushing “hero” label is so much silly bluster. Her detention has been met by the Arab-Moslem world with indifference and silence.

Perhaps you could consider some overseas outreach to the Islamist Middle East with an “Ahed of gee-had” campaign.

Start a flotilla. Grab a rifle and storm the Israeli border. Do something more than pounding away at your keyboard, wannabe.

She is not. She not only committed violence in assaulting a law enforcement officer

Amd:
Both Ahed Tamimi and Yifat Alkobi were questioned for slapping a soldier in the West Bank, but little else about their cases are similar — simply because one is Jewish, the other Palestinian
Paywall. Plus it states OPINION right in the title.

Amd:
Paywall. Plus it states OPINION right in the title.
Here, this is easier:

JERUSALEMAHED%25283%2529.jpg

Today, I think about Ahed Tamimi, the 16 year old Palestinian girl from Nabi Saleh in the West Bank, who was recently dragged from her bed and her family in the dead of night, handcuffed and thrown in jail in by the Israel Defence Forces (IDF). She was charged by an Israeli military prosecutor with five counts of assaulting security forces and for throwing stones.

In fact, Ahed slapped the soldier who had hit her after she verbally protested his troop's midnight invasion of her family's front yard. Minutes before, an Israeli soldier had fired a rubber bullet into the head of her 15-year-old brother Mohammad, which left him in a coma. The IDF had also just lobbed tear gas canisters to break windows in the Tamimi family home.

The slap that was heard around the world | rabble.ca

This again is from an Israeli source:

4077818574.jpg

Just before Palestinian teen Ahed Tamimi slapped one of the soldiers who'd invaded her yard, she learned that her 15-year-old cousin Mohammed had been shot in the head at close range

The left side of his face is twisted, swollen, fragmented, scarred; there’s congealed blood by his nose, stitches in his face; one eye is shut, a seam line stretches across his whole scalp. A boy’s face turned scar-face. Some of his skull bones were removed in surgery and won’t be returned to their place for another six months.

Mohammed Tamimi, just 15, and he is already a disabled shooting victim and a released prisoner.
read more: The story behind Ahed Tamimi's slap: Her cousin's head shattered by Israeli soldier's bullet

You know what? Today I have to wonder how much money the PA is paying Ahed Tamimi, the 16 year old and her family for her performances.

At this moment, I am posting from my phone so I will not, nor can nor post validation; however I have read that the PA does pay their 'activists' while they are in an Israeli jail. I've also read that their families get a stipend ad well. Not to mention the pensions paid to 'martyrs' families. And those 'martyrs' pictures are displayed in Palestinian schools.

As I said, I cannot at this time post a link to my claims, but the pictures and videos already posted here should give any thinking human being pause.

Look at this girls home. Look at that huge smartphone in her pocket while she wrestled that IDF soldier to the ground

Who is paying for these things? Especially if this village is so 'oppressed'?

P.s. I am pretty sure that this will not fit abi's rules. So I expect she will report this too to her pet mod to be deleted.

You know what? Today I have to wonder how much money the PA is paying Ahed Tamimi, the 16 year old and her family for her performances.

At this moment, I am posting from my phone so I will not, nor can nor post validation; however I have read that the PA does pay their 'activists' while they are in an Israeli jail. I've also read that their families get a stipend ad well. Not to mention the pensions paid to 'martyrs' families. And those 'martyrs' pictures are displayed in Palestinian schools.

As I said, I cannot at this time post a link to my claims, but the pictures and videos already posted here should give any thinking human being pause.

Look at this girls home. Look at that huge smartphone in her pocket while she wrestled that IDF soldier to the ground

Who is paying for these things? Especially if this village is so 'oppressed'?
Please post the pics and links when you have a chance.

You've already posted all the pics. All the pics you've already posted do support in part my position. I'll try to provide the other links when I can.

You've already posted all the pics. All the pics you've already posted do support in part my position. I'll try to provide the other links when I can.
And now here's the rest of the story:

The Palestinian Authority Martyrs Fund is a fund operated by the Palestinian Authority for the purpose of paying a monthly cash stipend to the families of Palestinians killed, injured or imprisoned for involvement in attacking, assisting in attacking, or planning to attack Israel, or for other types of politically-inspired violence, including riots, violent demonstrations, and throwing rocks, and also for paying cash stipends to the families of innocent bystanders killed during violent events. In addition, it provides pocket money to all Palestinians imprisoned in Israeli jails for ordinary crimes.

The Fund traces its origins to a fund created by Fatah in 1964 to support the widows and orphans of Palestinian fedayeen.

Link: Palestinian Authority Martyrs Fund - Wikipedia

Oh yeah. Before you say that Wikipedia is not a source, I beg to differ. ANYONE can edit a wiki.

Forum List

Back