Children notice what adults miss

As long as Pali are taught that violence and hatred is more important than diplomacy and hard work in building a government -- you are sentencing them to history obscurity.
The zionists teach them that. You ignore the occupation and continue to attack the rape victim. It's a pleasure watching you work.

ALL of my posts acknowledge the occupation and how I want it ended. It doesn't BEGIN to end with children martyring themselves in the streets while their parents IGNORE their responsibility to appoint leadership and diplomats to NEGOTIATE a selttlement that leaves a VIABLE, productive, self governing Palestinian state.
You did it again. End the occupation, problem solved.

Problem AINT solved by "ending the occupation". You don't turn land over to disorganized anarchy.. THE KIDS have to be smarter than their parents were and REALIZE what Century this is. Countries aren't formed and recognized by rioters and protesters. There needs to be OFFICIAL diplomats and leaders. NOT children throwing rocks..

This is yet another one of your street march slogans that you haven't BEGUN to think through.

How can you people hate so deeply? This girl has done nothing wrong. She was born in occupation.

Oh I don't hate her. In fact, I envy her. Because she lives in a great neighborhood.. In a home that would be a $1Mill+ California home. With snappy clothes and expensive stuff all around her. Does she know the condition of Palestinians in neighboring Lebanon and Jordan?? Living in quite near walled concentration camp conditions?

Her "quest" to FORCE (accent on violence) the occupation from her village is misplaced futile anger. She has no SENSE of how to obtain PALESTINIAN run security and infrastructure for her village or never said a WORD about aiding in the OBTAINMENT of a self-governing Palestine. Not TAUGHT to think about BUILDING a nation. TAUGHT to RESIST, FIGHT, and expose themselves in futility to danger. She's was not EXPOSED to dialogue about organizing and hard work to START a nation. She only expects that the FIRST step involves futile violence and resistance. All that show of force is more appropriately a SECONDARY step to electing leadership and having the structure to RUN a nation.

That village likely HAD Palestinian police during the 3 or 4 years of effective Pali Authority rule. And yet the sacrifices of THOSE leaders went unrewarded by division amongst the Palis themselves.

Thus her future was already written when she WAS 13 or 14. Another generation of wasted protest and anger and hate. And NOW -- it doesn't surprise me that her path leads to nothing. Not Israel's fault really. Been waiting on a partner that has a VISION of safety, peace and HELPING their children live FULL lives.

How many generations are gonna repeat the same mistakes Abi ??? What about the Pali children living in tent squalor in neighboring Arab states? THEIR plight is even worse.
What a load of hooey.

BTW, the Palestinian police are not allowed to protect Palestinians.

For 3 or 5 years in the early 21st century --- they WERE.. The PA focused on internal security. With the blessing and cooperation of Israel. It was the HIGHPOINT in the 4000 year history of Palestinians being largely un-unified and un-self governing. Didn't last long. Did it? THAT was the reason why the Gaza deal was made. BECAUSE the Palis stepped up to leadership and self-governance in a responsible way.

This kid doesn't even KNOW that's how you DESIGN a "nation" and self-governance.
Palestinian so called security is armed, paid, and trained by the US. All police are vetted by the US and Israel. Their function is to eliminate any resistance to the occupation while offering no security to the Palestinians. About 30% of Palestine's budget goes to this "security." This security violates several tenets of the Palestinian constitution.

Yet when Palestinian homes, crops, businesses, schools, and water sources are destroyed, there is not a cop in sight.

When Israel kidnapped about 30 cabinet ministers and members of parliament, there was not a cop in sight.

When Palestinians and their property are attacked by settlers, there was not a cop in sight.

All brought to you by the illegal "PA."

Just told you the PA was the HIGH POINT of Palestinian governance in 4000 yrs. It is what's required to end the wasteful practice of sending your KIDS out to riot and attack. And there you said it. You were brutally honest.
All brought to you by the illegal "PA."

Aint UP TO YOU -- dearest. You don't VOTE in Pali elections. The fact that YOU never recognized the PA matters not a tiny whit. As long as Pali are taught that violence and hatred is more important than diplomacy and hard work in building a government -- you are sentencing them to history obscurity.
Is deflection all you got?

As long as Pali are taught that violence and hatred is more important than diplomacy and hard work in building a government -- you are sentencing them to history obscurity.
The zionists teach them that. You ignore the occupation and continue to attack the rape victim. It's a pleasure watching you work.

Have fun with this. It's mostly benefiting your ego.. I only talk with people who value ACTUAL solutions and insight into how stuff gets fixed..

Problem AINT solved by "ending the occupation". You don't turn land over to disorganized anarchy.. THE KIDS have to be smarter than their parents were and REALIZE what Century this is. Countries aren't formed and recognized by rioters and protesters. There needs to be OFFICIAL diplomats and leaders. NOT children throwing rocks..

This is yet another one of your street march slogans that you haven't BEGUN to think through.
Until the occupation ends, there can be no peace and it is not up for a zionist to determine anything but how to end it.

Until the occupation ends, there can be no peace and it is not up for a zionist to determine anything but how to end it.

Last time. No OCCUPATION EVER ENDS -- until the resident alien population FORMS A GOVT.. That's how things work..

Have fun with this. It's mostly benefiting your ego.. I only talk with people who value ACTUAL solutions and insight into how stuff gets fixed..
Says the guy who ignores the occupation and begins every post in the middle of the story.

Last time. No OCCUPATION EVER ENDS -- until the resident alien population FORMS A GOVT.. That's how things work..
The Palestinians formed the model government in March of 2007. What happened to that?

How silly, Louie. You Arabs-Moslems are slaughtering each other across the Islamist Middle East and without the need for the cheap excuses you offer.

The Hamas charter (and Arabs-Moslems across the Islamist Middle East) whine and moan about the mere existence of the Jewish people. Find a way to rid yourself of the hate, self-hate that consumes every waking moment of your miserable existence.

The Palestinians formed the model government in March of 2007. What happened to that?

I’m guessing you have a handy conspiracy theory to hand wave off Arab-Moslem incompetence, right?

Please, folks, I know this is a difficult issue to defend but:

Always check the TOPIC before replying. Make sure you are in the SAME COUNTRY and SAME DECADE as the OP topic.
New 3 Strikes Rule in the I/P Forum..

This is a real life David and Goliath story. I would be proud to call her my daughter. Her cousin just got shot in the face, she slapped a soldier from the Apartheid Demolition Forces and Israel has been calling to lock her up forever.

And they are going to have to.

Pallywood Production Studios, Inc., is getting quite desperate. So are you, Louie. The only story here is the exploitation of a child who has become a teenage delinquent.

Flail your Pom Poms.

Always check the TOPIC before replying. Make sure you are in the SAME COUNTRY and SAME DECADE as the OP topic.

This is a real life David and Goliath story. I would be proud to call her my daughter. Her cousin just got shot in the face, she slapped a soldier from the Apartheid Demolition Forces and Israel has been calling to lock her up forever.

Pallywood Production Studios, Inc., is getting quite desperate. So are you, Louie. The only story here is the exploitation of a child who has become a teenage delinquent.

Flail your Pom Poms.
Israel kills Palestinians by the thousands and then whines when one of their goontards gets slapped in the face.

Candy ass much?

Flail your Pom Poms.
Israel kills Palestinians by the thousands and then whines when one of their goontards gets slapped in the face.

Candy ass much?

Israel responds to acts of Islamic terrorism. Why is it that Islamics believe they have an entitlement to acts of Islamic terrorism without consequence?

Aren’t you Islamics the ones whining about consequences for assault and battery?

Flail your Pom Poms.

Candy ass much?

Israel responds to acts of Islamic terrorism. Why is it that Islamics believe they have an entitlement to acts of Islamic terrorism without consequence?

Aren’t you Islamics the ones whining about consequences for assault and battery?
I wonder if he was the goontard who shot her cousin in the face.

Flail your Pom Poms.

Candy ass much?

Two terrorist cards. Two more points fore you.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Israel responds to acts of Islamic terrorism.
They say that, but the fact is they kill themselves a lot more than the supposed terrorists. We have a whole thread on this exact topic.

Flail your Pom Poms.

Candy ass much?

I wonder if he was the goontard who shot her cousin in the face.

Indeed, you’re delighted to have another self-created victim you can exploit for propaganda purposes.

Flail your Pom Poms.

Candy ass much?

Two terrorist cards. Two more points fore you.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Your usual cut and paste nonsense.

What, for Israelis, was most embarrassing about the pictures of Ahed Tamimi slapping an Israeli soldier? A woman hitting a man? A Muslim hitting a Jew? A civilian hitting a representative of law and order? A student hitting a trained fighter? That with her bare hands she hit someone fully armed and armored? That she hit the force that denies her rights? From the responses on social media, it seems all of the above. Ahed Tamimi flipped the traditional roles in the myth of David and Goliath, which was and remains a foundational myth of Zionist education.
Ahed Tamimi flips Zionist mythology on its head | +972 Magazine

What, for Israelis, was most embarrassing about the pictures of Ahed Tamimi slapping an Israeli soldier? A woman hitting a man? A Muslim hitting a Jew? A civilian hitting a representative of law and order? A student hitting a trained fighter? That with her bare hands she hit someone fully armed and armored? That she hit the force that denies her rights? From the responses on social media, it seems all of the above. Ahed Tamimi flipped the traditional roles in the myth of David and Goliath, which was and remains a foundational myth of Zionist education.
Ahed Tamimi flips Zionist mythology on its head | +972 Magazine

Well actually, Louie, what we saw was restraint by Israeli soldiers. This was just another Pallywood Production Studios staged event.

Forum List

Back