• I am a Liberal and say no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would very much like to know if

Mercury is used as a preservative

in vaccinations!

so what is it?
From what I understand, the issue of autism arises from receiving the immunizations to close together as an infant. Right now, by age 36 months, many infants have received 36 immunizations. That is far too much for a developing immune system to handle. They need to re-prioritize and space them farther apart.

However, the science of immunization cannot be denied. They work and they work damn well.

I think any link between vaccines and autism has been debunked, but it's likely a good idea to spread them out. We do it in our dogs, why not kids?
I think that there are people who want it debunked. However, I don't think that mercury is the culprit and I do know that vaccines are 99% effective at preventing some really horrible diseases.

I Myself contracted measles as a toddler and it nearly killed Me. Thankfully, I have no memory of it.

This is not a issue that should be framed based on one's political party/agenda. It is a human health issue. Do vaccines cause autism? No. There is no evidence at all that they do. Do they have side effects? Yes, some of them do, though they are almost always mild and temporary. Have they saved hundreds of millions of lives? Yes. Of this there can be no doubt. The small pox vaccine not only saved tens of millions of lives, it permanently eradicated an entire disease vector from the face of the Earth. IMHO, anyone who does not vaccinate their child for common diseases that are easily controlled is not only irresponsible, they are endangering their families and anyone else they come into contact with. IMHO, it is criminal behavior that should be treated as such.

Coyote

go ask doctors if vaccines use Mercury as preservatives

the answer must be YES

hence autism

open your mind for once

Either way...I agree, the vaccines are better than the diseases and the fact that we are vaccinated offers protection to those who can not be vaccinated.

Coyote

the answer must be YES

hence autism

open your mind for once

Why? It's easy enough to find info on vaccines and mercury including scientific studies.

This is really creating a logical fallacy.

Kids get vaccinated.
Some kids become autistic.
Therefore vaccines cause autism.

People carry umbrellas.
It rains.
Therefore umbrellas cause rain.

Either way...I agree, the vaccines are better than the diseases and the fact that we are vaccinated offers protection to those who can not be vaccinated.

well

i guess is better to be autiscic

but healthy

huh?

whatever

well

but healthy

huh?

whatever

You have to prove causation first.

Until then I'd rather risk autism over an iron lung :)

in vaccinations!

so what is it?

"Thimerosal and 2014-2015 Seasonal Flu Vaccines
"What is thimerosal?
Thimerosal is a mercury-based preservative that has been used for decades in the United States in multi-dose vials (vials containing more than one dose) of some vaccines to prevent their contamination with germs, bacteria and fungi."

Thimerosal and 2014-2015 Seasonal Flu Vaccines Seasonal Influenza Flu CDC

So does Mercurochrome nasty stuff that burns a topical analgesic not widely used today but no one died from as far as I know.

I get vaccinations every year and I am not dead.

well

but healthy

huh?

whatever

so many words

so much shit

Mercury is bad for everybody

can't you understand that

in vaccinations!

so what is it?
From what I understand, the issue of autism arises from receiving the immunizations to close together as an infant. Right now, by age 36 months, many infants have received 36 immunizations. That is far too much for a developing immune system to handle. They need to re-prioritize and space them farther apart.

However, the science of immunization cannot be denied. They work and they work damn well.

I think any link between vaccines and autism has been debunked, but it's likely a good idea to spread them out. We do it in our dogs, why not kids?
I think that there are people who want it debunked. However, I don't think that mercury is the culprit and I do know that vaccines are 99% effective at preventing some really horrible diseases.

I Myself contracted measles as a toddler and it nearly killed Me. Thankfully, I have no memory of it.
I remember chickenpox.

In my ears, up my nose, down my throat, and covering every inch of skin.

My Uncle was a doc for the army and for a large oil company for over 60 years and said it was the worst case he ever saw.

well

but healthy

huh?

whatever

so many words

so much shit

It's not that simple.

But if that's what you feel - choose a vaccine without mercury :)

in vaccinations!

so what is it?

"Thimerosal and 2014-2015 Seasonal Flu Vaccines
"What is thimerosal?
Thimerosal is a mercury-based preservative that has been used for decades in the United States in multi-dose vials (vials containing more than one dose) of some vaccines to prevent their contamination with germs, bacteria and fungi."

Thimerosal and 2014-2015 Seasonal Flu Vaccines Seasonal Influenza Flu CDC

So does Mercurochrome nasty stuff that burns a topical analgesic not widely used today but no one died from as far as I know.

I get vaccinations every year and I am not dead.

I remember mercurochrome - damn it stung...and stained :)

well

but healthy

huh?

whatever

so many words

so much shit

It's not that simple.

only if they have any vaccines without Mercury

like all children will know which vaccine has Mercury or nor

well

but healthy

huh?

whatever

so many words

so much shit

It's not that simple.

The FDA has removed it from children's vaccines. Parents are the one's in charge, if they are in doubt, all they need to do is ask. :dunno:

well

but healthy

huh?

whatever

so many words

so much shit

It's not that simple.

The FDA has removed it from children's vaccines. Parents are the one's in charge, if they are in doubt, all they need to do is ask. :dunno:

ok

and if parents ask and they are told the vaccines have Mercury

what next?

XXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
Coyote

the answer must be YES

hence autism

open your mind for once

There is no evidence at all that mercury preservatives in vaccines caused a single case of autism. Sorry, the science is simply not there to support your claim.

so many words

so much shit

It's not that simple.

ok

and if parents ask and they are told the vaccines have Mercury

what next?

you dum wit?

Well, this is all theoretical...in fact fantasy since the FDA removed it from children's vaccines but since we're playing the game anyway...they can simply ask for another vaccine. There are multiple vaccine manufacturers.

well

but healthy

huh?

whatever

so many words

so much shit

Pure mercury is highly reactive. The mercury-based preservative used in vaccines is not only not pure mercury, it is not very reactive. And there is plenty of scientific literature that demonstrates that it does not cause autism or any other health problems in people who get vaccines preserved with mercury-based preservatives.

Forum List

Back