Chick-Fil-A adds a vegan sandwich to its menu

There are fewer than 100,000 non-binary people in the entire USA, but you'd think there were millions of them to listen to right wing media.
Depends on how "non-binary" is defined. The way I see it, most people who profess to being non-binary are confusing binary/non-binary with personality. There are some personality traits that fit into masculine stereotypes and some that fit into feminine stereotypes. Most men and women have some personality traits that fit into both stereotypes. Now we have many many people claiming to be non-binary because they are conflating gender with personality and they have both masculine and feminine personality traits.

If I base my "gender" on the same analysis used by most people that claim to be non-binary, I would probably come to the conclusion that I'm non-binary also because I have both masculine and feminine personality traits. That said, I'm smart enough to go by what I have between my legs. I am a man...... a binary choice between man and woman (male an female).

It all depends on how much someone cares. Hell some people think the chicken particles will float from one fryer to another.
For sure. While people like me think that the mere presence of a deep-fryer in the kitchen is a good reason to go elsewhere.
To each their own..just don't think that somehow your food choices somehow make you better than someone else..or entitled to rant about their choices~

For sure. While people like me think that the mere presence of a deep-fryer in the kitchen is a good reason to go elsewhere.
To each their own..just don't think that somehow your food choices somehow make you better than someone else..or entitled to rant about their choices~

So we shouldn't even go near the whole ketchup on hot dogs clusterfuck debate?

I am sure Chick-fil-a had many vegetarian options and did extensive test marketing.
The Cauliflower option probably did quite well with vegetarians
They have salads. Many come with chicken, but they will leave out the chicken if so desired.

I am sure Chick-fil-a had many vegetarian options and did extensive test marketing.
The Cauliflower option probably did quite well with vegetarians
Hmmmmm. Even the smell reminds me of an Armor Crewman FART in a closed tank after a night of heavy drinking, that would make me quickly hit the switch back of the TC hatch for the gas particulate system, and evac, to start sucking air blowing through a donkey dick, whether I was wearing a gas mask or not, though it is loud as hell. My driver, often kept his hatch cracked, as I couldn't see it from the cupola. I didn't complain about what I couldn't see from the cupola, particularly as it aided quick evac of foul air in the crew compartment.:omg:

Caving to the Woke Mob, Chick-Fil-A has added a vegetarian option to its menu. I await the right wing backlash and boycott.

Soon they'll be donating to Climate Change charities, and offering gay staffers "family benefits".

The Morningstar Farms fake chicken patties used to be really good--even better than real chicken patties. But like most things, they ruined them by changing them. Now they are more like a chicken-fried bean burger or something. Mushy and oily. Anyway, more power to the Clucking for Jesus chain. I just hope they have a successful product. I personally don't eat there.

Hmmmmm. Even the smell reminds me of an Armor Crewman FART in a closed tank after a night of heavy drinking, that would make me quickly hit the switch back of the TC hatch for the gas particulate system, and evac, to start sucking air blowing through a donkey dick, whether I was wearing a gas mask or not, though it is loud as hell. My driver, often kept his hatch cracked, as I couldn't see it from the cupola. I didn't complain about what I couldn't see from the cupola, particularly as it aided quick evac of foul air in the crew compartment.:omg:

Cool story, bro.

While this is not a scientific study, all the vegans that I have ever met are neurotics. They have numerous irrational fears that control their lives. They are conspicuously UNhealthy. Not to say exactly sickly, but none of them is healthy. Those that have abandoned that silliness seem to be OK.

8bdc2d2ebd83212a310ac786342185c2b04a8e999d408967389c8f2aa60e6aff_1.jpg

Forum List

Back