Chick-Fil-A adds a vegan sandwich to its menu

I really can't see how it could be "vegetarian" when it's prepared around chicken. There is a very good chance of it being cross contaminated.
Scares me, I could start tasting Cauliflower in what is otherwise a tasty chicken sandwich.

To me, disdain for Cauliflower was about the only thing George W. Bush got right, and he's not big on broccoli either, though with a lot of heavy cheese sauce, I can tolerate broccoli. Not too many normal people would look approvingly on my diet, certainly no nutritionists.
I've recently become a fan of stir fry vegetables that I buy from the frozen food section at Walmart. Broccoli and cauliflower are among the assortment of frozen vegetables that I fry together with half a stick of butter. I'm not that big of a fan of eating cauliflower as a stand alone vegetable. Broccoli is good with cheese sauce.

I've recently become a fan of stir fry vegetables that I buy from the frozen food section at Walmart. Broccoli and cauliflower are among the assortment of frozen vegetables that I fry together with half a stick of butter. I'm not that big of a fan of eating cauliflower as a stand alone vegetable. Broccoli is good with cheese sauce.
Pj has done those frozen Birdseye veggies that include both with other veggies as a stir-fry. In that, I still pick around the Cauliflower, though will tolerate the odd bite of broccoli as long as not having those little round nods on the ends that come off in my mouth, but when she does, I do it with a heavy sprinkle of Craft Parmesan Cheese.

Caving to the Woke Mob, Chick-Fil-A has added a vegetarian option to its menu. I await the right wing backlash and boycott.

Soon they'll be donating to Climate Change charities, and offering gay staffers "family benefits".
brilliant move …Chick Fil A is usually the butt of attacks from the demafascist because of their religious faith.....this will likely get some of the non-binary, woke base that think eating meat is evil on their client list

Do you know what vegetarian is? By your stupid response, I doubt you do.

I know the difference, but most of the bigger assholes are vegans. Still there are probably still some asshole vegetarians out there as well.

brilliant move …Chick Fil A is usually the butt of attacks from the demafascist because of their religious faith.....this will likely get some of the non-binary, woke base that think eating meat is evil on their client list

What a bone headed but predictable response. There are fewer than 100,000 non-binary people in the entire USA, but you'd think there were millions of them to listen to right wing media.

The leftist base is basically no different that the right wing base, except they don't believe in conspiracy theories, stolen elections, the Deep State, or fascist dictators. They're mostly Christian, straight, hardworking people, trying to raise their families.

Pj has done those frozen Birdseye veggies that include both with other veggies as a stir-fry. In that, I still pick around the Cauliflower, though will tolerate the odd bite of broccoli as long as not having those little round nods on the ends that come off in my mouth, but when she does, I do it with a heavy sprinkle of Craft Parmesan Cheese.

I'm that way with onions. I will pick around onions if I can. If I'm preparing a recipe, I leave out the onions. I know onions are in most everything, but definitely not my preference. If I'm buying frozen vegetables, I am likely not to buy it if onion is an ingredient.

Scares me, I could start tasting Cauliflower in what is otherwise a tasty chicken sandwich.

I am sure Chick-fil-a had many vegetarian options and did extensive test marketing.
The Cauliflower option probably did quite well with vegetarians

Unless she realizes that the items were probably cooked in the same oil or at best the same area as the chicken based products and has a problem with it.

99% of people wont, but vegans have a habit of lowering that to like 80%.

If it is, it' can't be marketed as "vegetarian". There are rules for what qualifies.

What a bone headed but predictable response. There are fewer than 100,000 non-binary people in the entire USA, but you'd think there were millions of them to listen to right wing media.

The leftist base is basically no different that the right wing base, except they don't believe in conspiracy theories, stolen elections, the Deep State, or fascist dictators. Thy're mostly Christian, straight, hardworking people, trying to raise their families.
for so few of them, your dembots certainly are going to great lengths to appaise them.

I get the dembot base doesn't believe in Fascist dictators, they sit there blindly, while they allow them to take over their party.

If it is, it' can't be marketed as "vegetarian". There are rules for what qualifies.

What rules?

The rules vary by country or even State probably.

vegetarian can include eggs or not, cheese or not, hell even some people consider themselves vegetarian and eat fish or shellfish, just not birds or mammals.

what about bugs?

True...however, in a fast food restaurant you take your chances as to just how strictly those rules are followed. After all, how would you know if the same cutting board is used, or the same knife? If it really is an issue, stick to the better restaurants or eat at home.

True...however, in a fast food restaurant you take your chances as to just how strictly those rules are followed. After all, how would you know if the same cutting board is used, or the same knife. If it really is an issue, stick to the better restaurants or eat at home.

It all depends on how much someone cares. Hell some people think the chicken particles will float from one fryer to another.

Forum List

Back