H5N1 avian flu is a real risk to humans from gain of function research, 30%-50% death rate in humans

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Holy crap….this is real. It can jump to mammals and then we are at serious risk.

The Wired says up to 60% death rate.

If that was the case, why didn't they say that years ago when it first showed up. Frankly. I don't believe these folk for a second.

Who put asbestos in Baby powder and sold it? big pharma
Who put tainted blood in blood supply and then sold it to poor countries? big pharma.
Who sold heart meds knowing that those heart meds CAUSED heart attack? big pharma.

Pfizer made 100B off Covid vaxx in one year.
They have the money to buy media and gov't..and they have.

If that was the case, why didn't they say that years ago when it first showed up. Frankly. I don't believe these folk for a second.

Who put tainted blood in blood supply and then sold it to poor countries? big pharma.
Who sold heart meds knowing that those heart meds CAUSED heart attack? big pharma.

You dont believe we are not at risk, or you dont believe we are at risk?

Well what can you say. It would be nice to get a break from today's shit show but doesn't appear as though we will. Hopefully this won't become the next pandemic. The world is designed to kill ya the best we can do is make the best of the time we have.

Hopefully we are careful and don’t have an “accidental” release of this virus.

The globalists would love the depopulation.

Will Americans trust modern medicine's vaccines when they are developed, or will they consider this to be another attempt to profit by pharma companies?

I think Magas will talk the talk again, but few will walk the walk.

Will Americans trust modern medicine's vaccines when they are developed, or will they consider this to be another attempt to profit by pharma companies?

Have you had your daily Rona Vax?

Holy crap….this is real. It can jump to mammals and then we are at serious risk.

The Wired says up to 60% death rate.

Nobody cares about the Fear Mongering. Better care more about God's Wrath like we saw in Turkey and more to come as the time of The Tribulation and return of Christ to judge the world approaches. 75% of The Earth's population will be wiped from the face of The Earth in just 7 years.

Prob is the mRNA vax they use facilitates mutation......

Americans will not trust anything out of big pharma or doctors. EVER again.

Nobody cares about the Fear Mongering. Better care more about God's Wrath like we saw in Turkey and more to come as the time of The Tribulation and return of Christ to judge the world approaches. 75% of The Earth's population will be wiped from the face of The Earth in just 7 years.

Link to the rapture?

Americans will not trust anything out of big pharma or doctors. EVER again.
Then if true, the stage is set for the death of millions of Americans.

You too are already doing the talking, but I suspect that you won't be doing the walking if the bird flu hits the fan.

Then if true, the stage is set for the death of millions of Americans.

You too are already doing the talking, but I suspect that you won't be doing the walking if the bird flu hits the fan.
what does that mean. Do you think i'll take their 'shot' against bird flu??

what does that mean. Do you think i'll take their 'shot' against bird flu??
Yeah, that's exactly what I mean, but it's dependent on far too many factors at the moment.

We discuss the questions because we're willing to cause discomfort to ourselves.

See how so many are so involved in this thread. And see 'who' are involved!

I don't believe in any of this nonsense. It's not a problem until it's a problem.

Like COVID….we shouldnt have done anything until the world was infected.

Good plan.

You dont think maybe we should not have funded gain of functon virus research in a lab that was not secure?

Do you brish your teeth, or do you just get cavities and have the dentist fill your disease ridden teeth with concrete.

You make no sense.

Forum List

Back