Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot will grant interviews only to 'Black or Brown journalists, local reporters say

Reporters out of Chicago are alleging that Democratic Mayor Lori Lightfoot is now granting interviews only to journalists of color.

NBC 5 Chicago political reporter Mary Ann Ahern took to Twitter on Tuesday to mark the "midway point" of Lightfoot's first term in office and apparently acknowledged her failed effort to land an interview.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

The mask is truly OFF! “Sanctioned Racism” is ok!....But you MUST be a demonRAT to get away with it, and, of course be a black communist to scare the shit out of white journalists as it would interfere with their ingrained leftist consciousness!
What do you expect when you elect a racist bitch?
Bro....her wife is white...

How is she racist?
View attachment 491107

It's totally impossible to be racist if you have a friend who isn't the same color as you....why do you think people say "I'm not racist, I have a friend who's _____."

She not only has a white friend, she has a white wife...totally not racist...
It's totally impossible to be racist if you have a friend who isn't the same color as you
So Trump has a lot of black and Asian friends…..

Reporters out of Chicago are alleging that Democratic Mayor Lori Lightfoot is now granting interviews only to journalists of color.

NBC 5 Chicago political reporter Mary Ann Ahern took to Twitter on Tuesday to mark the "midway point" of Lightfoot's first term in office and apparently acknowledged her failed effort to land an interview.

The mask is truly OFF! “Sanctioned Racism” is ok!....But you MUST be a demonRAT to get away with it, and, of course be a black communist to scare the shit out of white journalists as it would interfere with their ingrained leftist consciousness!

How is she racist?
View attachment 491107

It's totally impossible to be racist if you have a friend who isn't the same color as you....why do you think people say "I'm not racist, I have a friend who's _____."

I have a good black friend. But hes one of the civilized ones. So there gives that theory.

And until this goblin marries a MAN, she is not married.

Stephanie Ruhle is kinda black I guess.....

Interview from May 17, 2021

Apparently her NEW DIRECTION took place on May 18!!!!

Seems more like Fox is trying to manufacture fake outrage again.......

Nope.

"NBC 5 Chicago political reporter Mary Ann Ahern took to Twitter on Tuesday to mark the "midway point" of Lightfoot's first term in office and apparently acknowledged her failed effort to land an interview..."

So if someone fails to land an interview, it means the person they wanted to interview is racist??

Anyhoo....wouldn't the mayor of the 3rd largest city in America being racist mean that racism is a "SYSTEMIC PROBLEM" in this country?

That might be the dumbest thing anyone says on this board today, Biff! Congrats...

Her excuse is systemic racism. She’s holding the systemic office. And she’s a racist. So yes in this case there seems to be systemic racism and it’s this stupid bitch doing it.

Stephanie Ruhle is kinda black I guess.....

Interview from May 17, 2021

Apparently her NEW DIRECTION took place on May 18!!!!

Seems more like Fox is trying to manufacture fake outrage again.......

Nope.

"NBC 5 Chicago political reporter Mary Ann Ahern took to Twitter on Tuesday to mark the "midway point" of Lightfoot's first term in office and apparently acknowledged her failed effort to land an interview..."

So if someone fails to land an interview, it means the person they wanted to interview is racist??

Anyhoo....wouldn't the mayor of the 3rd largest city in America being racist mean that racism is a "SYSTEMIC PROBLEM" in this country?

Imagine that, not only are you ass-hats claiming there's systemic racism, you get folks like Lightfoot promoting systemic racism....who woulda guessed.

How is she racist?
View attachment 491107

She is a freakish abomination. That's all.

If Don King and Grady from Sanford and Son, had a baby.........
LL.jpg

Tulsi Gabbard demands Lori Lightfoot's resignation after she granted interviews only to journalists of color
Tulsi Gabbard, my favorite leftist (favorite being a relative term).

Just say Betelgeuce three times in Lightfoot's presence and she will have no choice but to disappear.

Forum List

Back