Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot will grant interviews only to 'Black or Brown journalists, local reporters say

Reporters out of Chicago are alleging that Democratic Mayor Lori Lightfoot is now granting interviews only to journalists of color.

NBC 5 Chicago political reporter Mary Ann Ahern took to Twitter on Tuesday to mark the "midway point" of Lightfoot's first term in office and apparently acknowledged her failed effort to land an interview.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

The mask is truly OFF! “Sanctioned Racism” is ok!....But you MUST be a demonRAT to get away with it, and, of course be a black communist to scare the shit out of white journalists as it would interfere with their ingrained leftist consciousness!
the people who call other people racist are the biggest racist of them all

Reporters out of Chicago are alleging that Democratic Mayor Lori Lightfoot is now granting interviews only to journalists of color.

NBC 5 Chicago political reporter Mary Ann Ahern took to Twitter on Tuesday to mark the "midway point" of Lightfoot's first term in office and apparently acknowledged her failed effort to land an interview.

The mask is truly OFF! “Sanctioned Racism” is ok!....But you MUST be a demonRAT to get away with it, and, of course be a black communist to scare the shit out of white journalists as it would interfere with their ingrained leftist consciousness!

The Reich is in charge. Whites are "Der Juden," open racism and violations of civil rights are encouraged by the democrats. How will the Baghdad Bob's of the Reich Propaganda Corps react? My guess is that the media purges all Juden from their ranks, the no white person will be allowed any position among the Reich press.

If this is true, it would another great example of how both ends of the race issue just feed into the other.

In this case, a left winger essentially practicing ridiculous reverse racism, playing right into the hands of the right wing, which is then empowered to just point the finger and ignore holding its own side accountable for its own misdeeds.

And back and forth and back and forth. The left wing and the right wing need each other. A true, ugly, bigoted, symbiotic relationship.

This off course isn’t racist at all.
Stephanie Ruhle doesn't look black or brown. Could the local reporters just have a case of red ass?
1621446152872.png

1621446265354.png

This off course isn’t racist at all.
Stephanie Ruhle doesn't look black or brown. Could the local reporters just have a case of red ass?
View attachment 491187
View attachment 491189
I highly doubt these reporters are just making this up

From the OP's article
"It's a shame that in 2021, the City Hall press corps is overwhelmingly White in a city where more than half of the city identifies as Black, Latino, AAPI or Native American," Lightfoot wrote on Wednesday. "Diversity and inclusion is imperative across all institutions including media. In order to progress we must change."

What delicious irony that this numbskull is crowing about diversity and inclusion while at the same time reducing diversity and practicing exclusion.

From the OP's article
"It's a shame that in 2021, the City Hall press corps is overwhelmingly White in a city where more than half of the city identifies as Black, Latino, AAPI or Native American," Lightfoot wrote on Wednesday. "Diversity and inclusion is imperative across all institutions including media. In order to progress we must change."

What delicious irony that this numbskull is crowing about diversity and inclusion while at the same time reducing diversity and practicing exclusion.
This stuff isnt meant to logical.
It doesnt have to be. They are only trying to appeal to morons. Which, btw, is in high abundance..

"Diversity and inclusion is imperative across all institutions including media. In order to progress we must change."
I wish I knew what the hell Larry meant. Half the reporters in Chicago are black or latino. huh? I live here. They are on tv daily, nightly. is she saying that no one white should ever hold a job? ahhhhhhhhh maybe that's what she meant.

"Journalists of color"? What a stupid phrase. "Colored journalists" works for me. I've had it with the Left's constant euphemism drift. Whenever a phrase starts to mean the problem source it refers to, they change it, to pretend that changing the word means there's no more problem.

This country sure is getting re-segregated fast.
Colored People --> Black People --> Afro-Americans --> African Americans --> People of Color---> ??

The Branding has changed in the last 65 years but the socioeconomic status stays the same.

Ole Grady has alienated the police, the Chicago Teachers Union (rightfully so), Aldermen everywhere, all white citizens of Chicago, store owners, restaurant owners, and now the press. I thought she was going to be good but she just turned out to be another train wreck of a mayor. One and done.
Grady.jpg

Joan Hollingsworth

@ThankyaJC

Thank you Mayor Lightfoot. Black and Brown journalist will not distort you words. Our communities have been under represented too long. I applaud your efforts for bringing equity, fairness and celebrating the rich culture in Chicago neighborhoods

What culture is she taking about ...? Gangster ignorant ghetto rat ****** culture...pfffft

Anyway

Black and brown journalists will ask the important questions ...like what's your favorite hot sauce ....and what's your jam mama?

"Journalists of color"? What a stupid phrase. "Colored journalists" works for me. I've had it with the Left's constant euphemism drift. Whenever a phrase starts to mean the problem source it refers to, they change it, to pretend that changing the word means there's no more problem.

This country sure is getting re-segregated fast.
Colored People --> Black People --> Afro-Americans --> African Americans --> People of Color---> ??

The Branding has changed in the last 65 years but the socioeconomic status stays the same.
--->mulatto ----> mixed race

If this is true, it would another great example of how both ends of the race issue just feed into the other.

In this case, a left winger essentially practicing ridiculous reverse racism, playing right into the hands of the right wing, which is then empowered to just point the finger and ignore holding its own side accountable for its own misdeeds.

And back and forth and back and forth. The left wing and the right wing need each other. A true, ugly, bigoted, symbiotic relationship.
She promised the answers.

I wish I knew what the hell Larry meant. Half the reporters in Chicago are black or latino. huh? I live here. They are on tv daily, nightly. is she saying that no one white should ever hold a job? ahhhhhhhhh maybe that's what she meant.

I think AOC and the terrorist squad have drafted legislation making it a federal crime to employ white people.

No doubt Quid Pro will sign it should it make it through the Senate.

Forum List

Back