Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot will grant interviews only to 'Black or Brown journalists, local reporters say

Ole Grady has alienated the police, the Chicago Teachers Union (rightfully so), Aldermen everywhere, all white citizens of Chicago, store owners, restaurant owners, and now the press. I thought she was going to be good but she just turned out to be another train wreck of a mayor. One and done. View attachment 491395
45 people shot over last weekend in chicago, all black. Uncle Larry wants to make it harder for good people to get a gun rather than focus on the illegal guns walking around chicago. That has been every chicago mayor's issue. They think law abiding citizens are shooting 45 people on the weekend. I feel very sorry for blacks, but it is their own mess they make every election cycle. One would think that they would at some time realize, the same old same old is being controlled by the kkkers and actually vote for reform. Bring business to their neighborhoods and create some mthr fking jobs for the kids to work at rather than gangs. but I digress.

I wish I knew what the hell Larry meant. Half the reporters in Chicago are black or latino. huh? I live here. They are on tv daily, nightly. is she saying that no one white should ever hold a job? ahhhhhhhhh maybe that's what she meant.

I think AOC and the terrorist squad have drafted legislation making it a federal crime to employ white people.

No doubt Quid Pro will sign it should it make it through the Senate.
they won't have enough stock of humans to fill jobs then. that seems odd. I was watching the tv last night about blacks and latinos in the police business, and guess what, those people don't want to do that job.

who is their nazi army anyway?
1621519694467.png

Reporters out of Chicago are alleging that Democratic Mayor Lori Lightfoot is now granting interviews only to journalists of color.

NBC 5 Chicago political reporter Mary Ann Ahern took to Twitter on Tuesday to mark the "midway point" of Lightfoot's first term in office and apparently acknowledged her failed effort to land an interview.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

The mask is truly OFF! “Sanctioned Racism” is ok!....But you MUST be a demonRAT to get away with it, and, of course be a black communist to scare the shit out of white journalists as it would interfere with their ingrained leftist consciousness!

As I heard once a long time ago, "Blacks CAN'T be racist!!!"

Bullshit of the highest order. This country is so screwed.

Reporters out of Chicago are alleging that Democratic Mayor Lori Lightfoot is now granting interviews only to journalists of color.

NBC 5 Chicago political reporter Mary Ann Ahern took to Twitter on Tuesday to mark the "midway point" of Lightfoot's first term in office and apparently acknowledged her failed effort to land an interview.

The mask is truly OFF! “Sanctioned Racism” is ok!....But you MUST be a demonRAT to get away with it, and, of course be a black communist to scare the shit out of white journalists as it would interfere with their ingrained leftist consciousness!

well they can and are, at their own people in fact. blacks shot 45 over the weekend in their own neighborhoods. why?

well they can and are, at their own people in fact. blacks shot 45 over the weekend in their own neighborhoods. why?

Indeed. This is the strangest thing I have seen in all my many years on this planet.

Fascist Democrats go ape-shit crazy when American Patriots supposedly "riot" at the Capital building. They beat their chests with feigned outrage. They scream and yell at the top of their snowflake lungs. Oh, the humanity!!!!

Now, look at Chicago. Blacks killing each other with impunity - the fascist left wants to make it illegal for LEGAL AMERICANS to own firearms. That's their response. Never a word about the killing. No beating of their hairless chests. Nothing.

Hypocrisy runs rampant among "liberal" fascists........not to mention out and out racism.

Why? My only guess would be that blacks are fairly certain that they can get away with it because the "never-ending" liberal "leadership" of Chicago just doesn't give e a shit. That and the idea that young blacks seem to thin k that they were "born" gangsters.....

Who will they blame for this filthy lesbian animal's blatant racism?

Trump?

White Supremacy?

Lori Lightfoot's actions prove once against that the very worse racist in this Country reside in the African American community.

Be a black communist and scare whites? Sorry, but as blacks are only 14.8% of the overall population and a significant portion of those are kids, being scared of them is giving them more credit than they deserve. With Lightfoot's publicly stated stance, you at least know she is overtly racist and can be lumped in with all other disgusting individuals, regardless of race.

This off course isn’t racist at all.

I could care less that she favors Blacks and other people of color over whites. I care more when she and others who also favor “people of color” then flip it and play the the victim because of their color, gender, sexual preference, and/or religion.

That grotesque, retarded Negroid beast as mayor of Chicago indicates Chicago is destined to be like a typical African country. Nothing but rape, murder, theft, assault and slavery.

I never cease to be amazed of the blatant and open racism that black people can get away with.

Whites are Der Juden, the designated scapegoat of the Reich. ALL democrats hate white people. The Reich needs Der Juden to focus the anger and frustration of the people on. As ANTIFA Brown Shirts and the BLM Klan rape, pillage, and burn across the nation, the head of the Gestapo, Christopher Wray, tells us that the biggest danger to America are Der Juden, the whites.

"Journalists of color"? What a stupid phrase. "Colored journalists" works for me. I've had it with the Left's constant euphemism drift. Whenever a phrase starts to mean the problem source it refers to, they change it, to pretend that changing the word means there's no more problem.

This country sure is getting re-segregated fast.
Colored People --> Black People --> Afro-Americans --> African Americans --> People of Color---> ??

The Branding has changed in the last 65 years but the socioeconomic status stays the same.
;) I see you understand exactly what I mean. I saw an ad for some sort of event for the "differently abled" this past week --- I am not sure if that means crippled or retarded, but I amused myself thinking of the many words used in the drift for those concepts the last few centuries. Yeah, they change the words desperately, but somehow the problem itself never goes away.

Forum List

Back