The Choice Comes Down To Expedience Versus Principle

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1.Questions as in the title above are what thinking, education, and integrity come down to. Consider this date in our history:
1664023705546.png

Federal troops sent into Little Rock, Arkansas
On this day in 1957 racial desegregation took centre stage when federal troops were dispatched to Little Rock, Arkansas, to maintain order and enforce the right of black students to attend the local public high school.
Britannica.

2. McAuliffe laments number of white teachers ahead of Va. governor vote “Fifty percent of students at Virginia schools — K-12 — 50 percent are students of color, and yet 80 percent of the teachers are white.” McAuliffe laments number of white teachers ahead of Va. governor vote

3. “Tulsi Gabbard Calls for Chicago Mayor to Resign for ‘Blatant Anti-White Racism’ …demanded Friday that Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot resign for offering personal interviews only to “black and brown” journalists.

Gabbard called the mayor’s actions “blatant anti-white racism” and said the decision warranted her stepping down from the office. “Mayor Lightfoot’s blatant anti-white racism is abhorrent,” Gabbard tweeted. “I call upon President Biden, Kamala Harris, and other leaders of our county — of all races — to join me in calling for Mayor Lightfoot’s resignation.”

“Our leaders must condemn all racism, including anti-white,” she continued.” Tulsi Gabbard Calls for Chicago Mayor to Resign for ‘Blatant Anti-White Racism’ | National Review

4. Barnard College Instructor Discusses Locking Up and Gassing White People in Hypothetical ‘Race War’ During an appearance on Canadian radio show Monday, a Barnard College English instructor discussed with a Jewish host a passage from his new book about how he would gas white people in a locked room “when the race war hits its crescendo.”
Ben Philippe, who teaches English and film studies at Barnard, appeared on the CBC show “q,” to talk about his book “Sure, I’ll be your Black Friend,” the College Fix reported.
The host, Talia Schlanger, read the following passage from the tome in which he describes what he would do if there was a “race war.” When this race war hits its crescendo, I’ll gather you all into a beautifully decorated room under the pretense of unity. I’ll give a speech to civility and all the good times we share; I’ll smile as we raise glasses to your good, white health, while the detonator blinks under the table, knowing the exits are locked and the air vents filled with gas.

5. It is the same principle in all of the above.

Why would you support one and decry the other?

Forum List

Back