Chicago concealed carry gun owner kills robber...

His odds of getting away clean were quite good, but not getting away with it in the end.
and he didn't wow will you look at that. he lost.
Lost his life, over cash, but to you guys that's fine, the life of ******* is cheap...
Yet you could care less about the murdered unborn.

Why the hypocrisy?
Fetuses aren't people, and most are naturally aborted. Many times more than those of induced abortion. Why do you not cry for them?
sure they are, what else are they dogs, rabbits, I'm curious what you think the species is if not human?
A fetus is of human origin, like a decapitated arm, or a brain-dead body on life-support, but neither are persons, at least legally.

They didn't so, they had to go with the numbers, which is most robbers just want money. That is what the store policies not fight back are based on.
what if they didn't know those figures? my you are really anti american fk aren't you
We know the numbers, very well...
oh so you're saying those folks knew the numbers? right frances, dude why don't you just post those puppies up for all to know.
Of course they know the numbers because they were undoubtedly taught to comply and hand over the cash. All major chains deal with robberies that way.
Company policy is not relevant. Only any idiot would think that it is.
and if the owner doesn't follow it and then ends up dead, it's his fault not the criminal with the gun. funny guy this fk.

Lost his life, over cash, but to you guys that's fine, the life of ******* is cheap...

Why the hypocrisy?
Fetuses aren't people, and most are naturally aborted. Many times more than those of induced abortion. Why do you not cry for them?
Most illogical.

If a fetus is not human or as you moronically state "people," then what are they? An alien...a unicorn...a dinosaur...what?

To compare miscarriage to abortion, only proves how deluded you are...and a terrible hypocrite. One occurs naturally and the other is murder. See the difference? Yeah....guess not.
Fetuses are always only potential people. As we can see, nature does not value a fetus very much, which is why they are so often aborted. And since murder is for people and fetuses are not yet people, killing them is abortion, not murder.

And now, back to shooting criminals, something Pro-Life people dream about because it makes them smile...
Potential people...CRAZY!

Why do criminals get charged for a double murder, when they kill a pregnant woman?

You are sick in the head.

I value all life including fetuses and criminals.

You think it just fine to kill the unborn, but killing a criminal, now that is outrageous. Sick...very sick.

Why the hypocrisy?
sure they are, what else are they dogs, rabbits, I'm curious what you think the species is if not human?
A fetus is of human origin, like a decapitated arm, or a brain-dead body on life-support, but neither are persons, at least legally.
so you're killing a human, thanks, all I needed to see was that you agree abortion is killing a human.

They get fired...
probably dead eh? wow dude you are a schmuck and a half.
Nope, they don't get dead if they follow the rules.
that wasn't the question, I said, what if the owner doesn't follow those directions and the guy shots them? Is he innocent because the owner didn't follow the policy? holy shit you're stupid.
Do you have that in English?
what part has you all scrambled up the fact that it was a question that you choose not to answer? hahahahhahaahahahahaa you're a......fk
If your question is, What happens when they don't obey the policy and fight back? The answer is, they get fired. The armed robber policy is for their safety and based on the numbers which say give the man what he wants and let him go.

what if they didn't know those figures? my you are really anti american fk aren't you
oh so you're saying those folks knew the numbers? right frances, dude why don't you just post those puppies up for all to know.
Of course they know the numbers because they were undoubtedly taught to comply and hand over the cash. All major chains deal with robberies that way.
No, the company policy is based on the fact that the best thing to do is to give an armed robber what he wants and let him go on his way, as quickly as possible. The is why places like 7-11 don't want anyone with a gun playing John Wayne, especially the staff who will be fired if they do.
english please.

BTW< the staff would either be shot or they shoot the criminal in the store. That is most probably always that outcome. isn't pretty and why it is a threat. also, you can take the policy and use it for toilet paper for all I care.

Why the hypocrisy?
Most illogical.

If a fetus is not human or as you moronically state "people," then what are they? An alien...a unicorn...a dinosaur...what?

To compare miscarriage to abortion, only proves how deluded you are...and a terrible hypocrite. One occurs naturally and the other is murder. See the difference? Yeah....guess not.
Fetuses are always only potential people. As we can see, nature does not value a fetus very much, which is why they are so often aborted. And since murder is for people and fetuses are not yet people, killing them is abortion, not murder.

And now, back to shooting criminals, something Pro-Life people dream about because it makes them smile...

Why do criminals get charged for a double murder, when they kill a pregnant woman?
They do at times, and never should be. A pregnant woman is just that, one person with a potential person inside her.

No, the company policy is based on the fact that the best thing to do is to give an armed robber what he wants and let him go on his way, as quickly as possible. The is why places like 7-11 don't want anyone with a gun playing John Wayne, especially the staff who will be fired if they do.
english please.

BTW< the staff would either be shot or they shoot the criminal in the store. That is most probably always that outcome. isn't pretty and why it is a threat. also, you can take the policy and use it for toilet paper for all I care.
In nearly all armed robberies no one is ever shot.

probably dead eh? wow dude you are a schmuck and a half.
Nope, they don't get dead if they follow the rules.
that wasn't the question, I said, what if the owner doesn't follow those directions and the guy shots them? Is he innocent because the owner didn't follow the policy? holy shit you're stupid.
Do you have that in English?
what part has you all scrambled up the fact that it was a question that you choose not to answer? hahahahhahaahahahahaa you're a......fk
If your question is, What happens when they don't obey the policy and fight back? The answer is, they get fired. The armed robber policy is for their safety and based on the numbers which say give the man what he wants and let him go.
the second and third questions were;
2. if they pull out a weapon and then get killed are they to blame for their death?
3. Since they didn't follow your procedure is the criminal dude innocent?

Why didn't you finish it?

Why the hypocrisy?
Most illogical.

They do at times, and never should be. A pregnant woman is just that, one person with a potential person inside her.
Is the 'potential person' alive?

Why the hypocrisy?
Most illogical.

hahahhahahahahahahaahahaha

Why the hypocrisy?
so you're killing a human, thanks, all I needed to see was that you agree abortion is killing a human.
Potential person. This is not a person.
200px-Fetus1.jpg

Most illogical.

Yes, in the same way that any parasite is, like a tapeworm.

Most illogical.

dude this is so hilarious. I can't believe this guy, he is one full pledge whack job

Why the hypocrisy?
200px-Fetus1.jpg
is that like a roast in the oven potential dinner? dude you lost, you should really stop. you're trying to defend stupid and you're flailing miserably.

english please.

but not all. At least you can admit that. holy crap, dude....i'm shaking my head at what such a fk you are.

200px-Fetus1.jpg
is that like a roast in the oven potential dinner?
Yes, because it needs time, and heat. A better example is a cake. it starts as raw ingredients that make up the batter but you don't eat the batter, that's not a cake because a cake has to be cooked first. In this case time matters greatly, nine months or so, and hope for luck, most don't make it.

200px-Fetus1.jpg
is that like a roast in the oven potential dinner?
Yes, because it needs time, and heat. A better example is a cake. it starts as raw ingredients that make up the batter but you don't eat the batter, that's not a cake because a cake has to be cooked first. In this case time matters greatly, nine months or so, and hope for luck, most don't make it.
I know many people who eat cookie dough, why is it called cookie dough, if it isn't a cookie yet. Dude your arguments fail again.

Oh and it's called cake batter. and it can be eaten if not cooked.

english please.

but not all. At least you can admit that. holy crap, dude....i'm shaking my head at what such a fk you are.
In this life you have to play the odds. That is what the stores are doing be setting their policy to not fight back. It's just money and that is never worth a human life.

Most illogical.

dude this is so hilarious. I can't believe this guy, he is one full pledge whack job
Unfortunately, there are millions of Americans just like him.

We have a culture of death thanks to them.

Forum List

Back