Chicago concealed carry gun owner kills robber...

A fetus is of human origin, like a decapitated arm, or a brain-dead body on life-support, but neither are persons, at least legally.
so you're killing a human, thanks, all I needed to see was that you agree abortion is killing a human.
Potential person. This is not a person.
200px-Fetus1.jpg
is that like a roast in the oven potential dinner?
Yes, because it needs time, and heat. A better example is a cake. it starts as raw ingredients that make up the batter but you don't eat the batter, that's not a cake because a cake has to be cooked first. In this case time matters greatly, nine months or so, and hope for luck, most don't make it.
I know many people who eat cookie dough, why is it called cookie dough, if it isn't a cookie yet. Dude your arguments fail again.

Oh and it's called cake batter.
Cookie dough is not a cookie. And if you ask someone if they want a cookie, and they do, and you then hand them cookie dough instead you're a nutjob. That is the same as someone who calls a fetus a baby, they are nothing alike.

Company policy is not relevant. Only any idiot would think that it is.
No, the company policy is based on the fact that the best thing to do is to give an armed robber what he wants and let him go on his way, as quickly as possible. The is why places like 7-11 don't want anyone with a gun playing John Wayne, especially the staff who will be fired if they do.
english please.

BTW< the staff would either be shot or they shoot the criminal in the store. That is most probably always that outcome. isn't pretty and why it is a threat. also, you can take the policy and use it for toilet paper for all I care.
In nearly all armed robberies no one is ever shot.
but not all. At least you can admit that. holy crap, dude....i'm shaking my head at what such a fk you are.
In this life you have to play the odds. That is what the stores are doing be setting their policy to not fight back. It's just money and that is never worth a human life.
rick-o-Shea rabbit for sure, avoid the answers again. afraid to answer it because it puts you again in a losing position. Like you've lost the entire thread.

Fetuses are always only potential people. As we can see, nature does not value a fetus very much, which is why they are so often aborted. And since murder is for people and fetuses are not yet people, killing them is abortion, not murder.

And now, back to shooting criminals, something Pro-Life people dream about because it makes them smile...
Potential people...CRAZY!

Why do criminals get charged for a double murder, when they kill a pregnant woman?
They do at times, and never should be. A pregnant woman is just that, one person with a potential person inside her.
Is the 'potential person' alive?
dude this is so hilarious. I can't believe this guy, he is one full pledge whack job
Unfortunately, there are millions of Americans just like him.

We have a culture of death thanks to them.
This whole thread is a Culture of Death, and most of you love it.

No, the company policy is based on the fact that the best thing to do is to give an armed robber what he wants and let him go on his way, as quickly as possible. The is why places like 7-11 don't want anyone with a gun playing John Wayne, especially the staff who will be fired if they do.
english please.

BTW< the staff would either be shot or they shoot the criminal in the store. That is most probably always that outcome. isn't pretty and why it is a threat. also, you can take the policy and use it for toilet paper for all I care.
but not all. At least you can admit that. holy crap, dude....i'm shaking my head at what such a fk you are.
In this life you have to play the odds. That is what the stores are doing be setting their policy to not fight back. It's just money and that is never worth a human life.
rick-o-Shea rabbit for sure, avoid the answers again. afraid to answer it because it puts you again in a losing position. Like you've lost the entire thread.
If you have a question you'd better state it, in English this time eh?

so you're killing a human, thanks, all I needed to see was that you agree abortion is killing a human.
200px-Fetus1.jpg
Yes, because it needs time, and heat. A better example is a cake. it starts as raw ingredients that make up the batter but you don't eat the batter, that's not a cake because a cake has to be cooked first. In this case time matters greatly, nine months or so, and hope for luck, most don't make it.
I know many people who eat cookie dough, why is it called cookie dough, if it isn't a cookie yet. Dude your arguments fail again.

Cookie dough is not a cookie. And if you ask someone if they want a cookie, and they do, and you then hand them cookie dough instead you're nutjob. That is the same as someone who calls a fetus a baby, they are nothing alike.
sure they are, one is human and the other is human. Same, you lose again.

200px-Fetus1.jpg

Cookie dough is not a cookie. And if you ask someone if they want a cookie, and they do, and you then hand them cookie dough instead you're nutjob. That is the same as someone who calls a fetus a baby, they are nothing alike.
Nope. One is a potential person and one is a real one, more than likely. It could just be a body, we get many of those.

english please.

i did, you ignored it, if you don't wish to answer merely state that. BTW, if you can't read the post then you have other issues. I even labeled them 2 and 3. To simplify it for you. but hey, go kill yourself another human in the womb.

Nope. One is a potential person and one is a real one, more than likely. It could just be a body, we get many of those.
if you took the human that is in the woman and put in an incubater, would it die?

i did, you ignored it, if you don't wish to answer merely state that. BTW, if you can't read the post then you have other issues. I even labeled them 2 and 3. To simplify it for you. but hey, go kill yourself another human in the womb.
Either post it again or forget about it, your choice.

if you took the human that is in the woman and put in an incubater, would it die?
Yes, during most of its development cycle. To go from a fetus to a person, you need luck and time inside the body of another person. Without their resources, which you steal, you have no chance at all.

Yes, during most of its development cycle. To go from a fetus to a person, you need luck and time inside the body of another person. Without their resources, which you steal, you have no chance at all.
so a fetus breathes? and it isn't alive. funny stuff you believe.

I already said it's alive in the way any parasite is. And it doesn't really breath in the womb, until it starts to use its lungs near the end of gestation.

I already said it's alive in the way any parasite is. And it doesn't really breath in the womb, until it starts to use its lungs near the end of gestation.
how about the heart, why is it beating and why are there fingers, and toes and a nose and head. Sure looks human to me in your little photo you posted up. And again, if the human can be put in a incubator and breathe, I don't see how you can say the lungs are not developed. hmmmmmmm again, you lose the argument, you have failed. It is a human and it can breathe outside the womb.

how about the heart, why is it beating and why are there fingers, and toes and a nose and head. Sure looks human to me in your little photo you posted up. And again, if the human can be put in a incubator and breathe, I don't see how you can say the lungs are not developed. hmmmmmmm again, you lose the argument, you have failed. It is a human and it can breathe outside the womb.
That thing in the picture can't live on its own and isn't a person, but it might be given time and luck.

Yep if that soothes your guilty murderous conscience.so be it.

Its okay to kill it, because it is not a person...and kill it for your personal convenience.

Forum List

Back