Chicago concealed carry gun owner kills robber...

Love these stories where a thug bastard gets put down by a carrier!
I'm sure that you do. You are all for vigilante "justice", most gun-nuts are. They can't wait to play John Wayne...
Nope, just love seeing you leftist pigs take a punch in the gut over the reality of concealed carry: it protects people from the scum that the left loves to champion.
Killing a guy who probably would have left peacefully with some cash is not protecting society. That is not worth a human life. That is why nearly everything like that has,as policy, do what he says and give him the cash. Do not go after him or you're fired. That is for the protection of the customers and the staff.
Just give him the money, eh? Just let him walk right out of there? So basically you want to reward the punk bastard.

You have lost your mind.
Look up the official policy of any major chain you can think of, that's what the policy will be. Hand it over and call the cops, take no action yourself or you're fired.
Good riddance, scumbag.
Frontier "justice". No respect for law and order.
It is completely legal. You have no grasp of the law on self defense, jerk off.

Yes..another shooting for Chicago concealed carry permit holders......one day the criminals will get the point that democrats can no longer disarm the victims of crime...the victims can finally shoot back...

AP News - Police: Concealed carry license holder kills armed gunman

CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago police say a customer with a concealed carry license shot and killed an armed man attempting to rob a neighborhood store.

Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said a masked man walked into the store and currency exchange about 7 p.m. Saturday on the city's southwest side, displayed a handgun and announced a robbery to an employ
Didn't know that robbery was a capital offense? Interesting.

Ordering the clerk into the back room at gun point changes everything.
I disagree. Had he locked them both in a room, taken the money and gone, no one would have been harmed. To really be in the clear here, you have to wait until the guy starts shooting, at a person.

Dude, If the armed street thug has already killed the clerk, then why bother getting involved. The time to act was before they entered the back room.

And for you to approach an armed street thug in an enclosed room with only one way in amounts to a suicidal act on your part.
He didn't kill anyone, more than likely wouldn't have, and if you don't want to be charged with murder you'd better wait until he starts shooting.
He was an armed robber ffs. You cannot put others in danger because you want economic gain and not expect your comeuppance. The world is far better for his death.

I'm sure that you do. You are all for vigilante "justice", most gun-nuts are. They can't wait to play John Wayne...
You know, Paint, you really are a despicable piece of shit contrarian. The thug was armed. Not only is he guilty of armed robbery but also aggravated assault. If someone dropped dead of a heart attack during the robbery then the thug would be guilty of felony murder.

Fuck that scum fuck. If you have a weapon confronting someone for whatever reason then you are putting a reasonable person in apprehension of immediate death or severe bodily injury, in which case deadly force is both legal and appropriate.,
Not much good to not take a gun to a robbery like that eh? And armed robbery is still not a capital offense here, and no one was assaulted.

Anyone that commits armed robbery deserves to get shot. It should be a capital offense.

Nope, just love seeing you leftist pigs take a punch in the gut over the reality of concealed carry: it protects people from the scum that the left loves to champion.
Killing a guy who probably would have left peacefully with some cash is not protecting society. That is not worth a human life. That is why nearly everything like that has,as policy, do what he says and give him the cash. Do not go after him or you're fired. That is for the protection of the customers and the staff.
Just give him the money, eh? Just let him walk right out of there? So basically you want to reward the punk bastard.

You have lost your mind.

You have lost your mind.

can't lose what you've never had

You have lost your mind.
Look up the official policy of any major chain you can think of, that's what the policy will be. Hand it over and call the cops, take no action yourself or you're fired.
Good riddance, scumbag.
Frontier "justice". No respect for law and order.
It is completely legal. You have no grasp of the law on self defense, jerk off.
It is not completely legal, which is why what he will be charged with, if anything, is still under review. Read the article.

You know, Paint, you really are a despicable piece of shit contrarian. The thug was armed. Not only is he guilty of armed robbery but also aggravated assault. If someone dropped dead of a heart attack during the robbery then the thug would be guilty of felony murder.

Fuck that scum fuck. If you have a weapon confronting someone for whatever reason then you are putting a reasonable person in apprehension of immediate death or severe bodily injury, in which case deadly force is both legal and appropriate.,
Not much good to not take a gun to a robbery like that eh? And armed robbery is still not a capital offense here, and no one was assaulted.
The victims where not executing Justice, they were defending THEMSELVES. Whether it is a capital offense is of no consequence, fuck breath.

I guess it way to late to have them sewn back on, eh?

The victims where not executing Justice, they were defending THEMSELVES. Whether it is a capital offense is of no consequence, fuck breath.
They were in no actual danger, more than likely. That is now for the state to decide.

"Chicago concealed carry gun owner kills robber..."

So you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit your ignorance of a statistics of small numbers fallacy.

The thread premise also fails as a lie.

No one is seeking to 'disarm' anyone.

I disagree. Had he locked them both in a room, taken the money and gone, no one would have been harmed. To really be in the clear here, you have to wait until the guy starts shooting, at a person.

Dude, If the armed street thug has already killed the clerk, then why bother getting involved. The time to act was before they entered the back room.

And for you to approach an armed street thug in an enclosed room with only one way in amounts to a suicidal act on your part.
He didn't kill anyone, more than likely wouldn't have, and if you don't want to be charged with murder you'd better wait until he starts shooting.
He was an armed robber ffs. You cannot put others in danger because you want economic gain and not expect your comeuppance. The world is far better for his death.
I know, human life is cheap to your kind, very.

Yes..another shooting for Chicago concealed carry permit holders......one day the criminals will get the point that democrats can no longer disarm the victims of crime...the victims can finally shoot back...

AP News - Police: Concealed carry license holder kills armed gunman

CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago police say a customer with a concealed carry license shot and killed an armed man attempting to rob a neighborhood store.

Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said a masked man walked into the store and currency exchange about 7 p.m. Saturday on the city's southwest side, displayed a handgun and announced a robbery to an employ

Some people aren't willing to bet their own lives, or the lives of others, on what you think an armed robber may or may not do. There have been plenty of armed robberies where people were executed for no logical reason.

Given your posting history, this post included, you're in no position to refer to anyone as 'scum.'

Thug life is cheap, even more so to other thugs.

Anyone that commits armed robbery deserves to get shot. It should be a capital offense.
I'm afraid the laws of this nation completely disagree. Money is not worth a human life.
You completely miss the point, moron. The shooting was in self defense. The victims had no way of knowing whether he would have killed one or more of them.
No, it wasn't in self-defense, hence the problem. The guy wanted money, not to kill anyone.

Thug life is cheap, even more so to other thugs.
Another Pro-Lifer...

I'm afraid the laws of this nation completely disagree. Money is not worth a human life.

It's not about the money, it's about letting an armed maniac loose with the potential to execute anyone they can.
That is not something the average citizen has any say in, not in our justice system, like it or not.

Forum List

Back