Chess master denies using sex toy to help him win championship as game hit by scandal

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Apparently using some tickle me Elmo device.

"Talent, is hitting a mark no one else can reach. Genuis, is hitting a mark, no one else can see. It's in your butt".

Up and coming star Hans Niemann was sensationally accused online of using anal beads connected to a computer programme that would vibrate to help him decide his move

A 19-year-old chess grandmaster has denied using a sex toy to help him win in the biggest scandal to hit the game in years.

Up and coming star Hans Niemann was sensationally accused online of using anal beads connected to a computer programme that would vibrate.

He is accused of using them to defeat world No. 1 grandmaster Magnus Carlsen.

The rumours were further heightened when Elon Musk quoted a tweet to his 105million followers from another user which read: "Currently obsessed with the notion that Hans Niemann has been cheated at the Sinquefield Cup chess tournament using wireless anal beads that vibrate him the correct moves."

18th5w.jpg

Figured it was only a matter of time before players found a way to use engines in live games. They are too common in online games for fun, imagine potentially big money is involved? It might have happened before, maybe even by top level players.

I wonder if this will somehow transition over to poker?

If so, watch out for the female players............they have more places to hide things.

Apparently using some tickle me Elmo device.

"Talent, is hitting a mark no one else can reach. Genuis, is hitting a mark, no one else can see. It's in your butt".

Up and coming star Hans Niemann was sensationally accused online of using anal beads connected to a computer programme that would vibrate to help him decide his move

He still can't explain the boner he had for the entire two weeks of the tournament.

Magnus is most prominent in speed chess anyway. That's where the super-geniuses are separated from the pack. There's no way it would work with speed chess. Not enough time to process Morse code anally and make ideal moves.

Forum List

Back