Chess master denies using sex toy to help him win championship as game hit by scandal

Magnus is most prominent in speed chess anyway. That's where the super-geniuses are separated from the pack. There's no way it would work with speed chess. Not enough time to process Morse code anally and make ideal moves.

The question to be asked is where would that morse code be originating from?

The question to be asked is where would that morse code be originating from?
You'd have to have a way to feed the moves into a computer so it can predict ideal moves. Then it'd have to relay those moves back somehow. Sounds like a real pain in the ass. Several people would have to be helping him at the very least.

You'd have to have a way to feed the moves into a computer so it can predict ideal moves. Then it'd have to relay those moves back. Sounds like a real pain in the ass.
Not to mention that the computer you are feeding moves into to beat your opponent might not make the same moves as the player he is playing against.

Not to mention that the computer you are feeding moves into to beat your opponent might not make the same moves as the player he is playing against.
That's what I mean. You'd have to make the computer aware of the opponent's moves too somehow. You'd either need to be wearing a camera that somebody is studying intently or a helper very close by that can see the game.

Last edited:
That's what I mean. You'd have to make the computer aware of the opponent's moves too somehow. You'd either need to be wearing a camera that somebody is studying intently or a helper very close by that can see the game.
A high profile game like that might be streamed online in near real time. That would allow a person at another location to feed the chess moves into a computer and relay moves back to his butt buddy.

Magnus is most prominent in speed chess anyway. That's where the super-geniuses are separated from the pack. There's no way it would work with speed chess. Not enough time to process Morse code anally and make ideal moves.

Magnus is more prominent in standard chess.
Highest rating in the world for almost 12 years now.
World champion since 2013.

There's no way it would work with speed chess.

True.

Apparently using some tickle me Elmo device.

"Talent, is hitting a mark no one else can reach. Genuis, is hitting a mark, no one else can see. It's in your butt".

Up and coming star Hans Niemann was sensationally accused online of using anal beads connected to a computer programme that would vibrate to help him decide his move

Ok, Ok, Ok, I know I will regret this, but how did the find out?

I wonder if this will somehow transition over to poker?

If so, watch out for the female players............they have more places to hide things.

It wouldn't work with poker because I believe those events are rarely live, and thus someone watching can't see the other players hole hands.

Your posts are remarkably thoughtful, and among the best I've seen commenting on computer-driven anal beads. :)

Forum List

Back