Chess Cheating Drama continues......

This is a fascinating story, and I'm not sure where the hell it's going. It's like... Did this guy have some stroke of luck? Buster Douglas? I like to think that the only reason Magnus would take such a stance would be with good reason to. While everyone has an ego, I never sensed it from Carlson.
Good points, but Tyson's a punk who was long overdue for the beatdown Douglas put on him.

Update:

Chess.Com Releases 72 Pages On Hans Niemann Cheating!​

video from agadmator

The Hans Niemann Report
October 4, 2022

Wow. A 72 page report that I skimmed but surely looks incriminating.
If only the Mueller investigation could have been so thorough and forthcoming.

Update:

Chess.Com Releases 72 Pages On Hans Niemann Cheating!​

video from agadmator

The Hans Niemann Report
October 4, 2022

Whether or not anal beads were involved, it would be fairly easy to cheat with any sort of device that vibrates in a numerical order. Seems likely now.

Have you seen his crazy hair? He probably had an earpiece.
That would be pretty bold, even with all that hair, though its possible. They could also just number the rows and squares on the chess board and have any kind of vibrating device spit out 4 numbers. The guy on the other end has a computer pick the move, then a thing on his leg vibrates twice, telling him its a piece in the second row, then it vibrates 8 times, telling him that its the piece in the second row all the way to the right that needs to be moved, then it tells him where to move it using the same method.

He might not be doing this for every single move, but he would certainly use it when he gets stumped by one of Magnus's plays, then he would let the computer do the work for a few moves, getting him into a better position. He would have some kind of signal that asks for help from the computer.

Last edited:
Is this the story where he was sticking lead weights up his ass or am I confusing this with a similar fishing contest story?

I've never wanted to win a game so badly that I'd shove something up my ass.

1665022361689.png

Update:

Hans Niemann: "My lawsuit speaks for itself."

Hans Niemann Sues Magnus, Hikaru, Chess.com...​

video from agadmator

Too bad most do not have time to know chess because the game is so uniquely challenging. . Mandatory, I once heard, in Russian grade schools.
"Rocking the "xxx" world" is a phrase overused. . But in this case of the chess world, that is an understatement. . No telling how this will play out.

Forum List

Back