Cheney Really Hates Trump

LOL

You mean the audit which determined Biden won by an even bigger margin than the original machine tabulation found??

:lmao:
That's the only part of the audit that the MSM seized on, which also involved leaving out crucial details of the findings. Without looking at any of the other findings, you could make that statement, but what it also found were a very large number of unverifiable ballots for both candidates. We don't know how many were legitimate or how they became unverifiable.

Nope, I wouldn't post it immediately nor did I. I was feeding you rope to hang yourself, which you eagerly complied, getting caught telling bullshit stories about that window not being broken out, about the cop shooting Ashes through the window, about Ashes being 4 feet away from the door, etc...

Only after you hung yourself with your own bullshit did I decide to show the thread you were entirely full of shit.

:dance:
Bullshit...You're a horrible liar.

Nope, I wouldn't post it immediately nor did I. I was feeding you rope to hang yourself, which you eagerly complied, getting caught telling bullshit stories about that window not being broken out, about the cop shooting Ashes through the window, about Ashes being 4 feet away from the door, etc...

Only after you hung yourself with your own bullshit did I decide to show the thread you were entirely full of shit.

:dance:
You rarely post anything of substance immediately, regardless of who you are arguing with.

First, the attempts to burn down the Portland courthouse included times where federal agents were inside the building. So, it is comparable in terms of danger to lives.

Second, it was not unprecedented. A much more valid attempt at insurrection occurred when Puerto Rican nationalists shot up Congress in the 50s. A few members were killed that day.
Yes, this was very much unprecedented...

That's the only part of the audit that the MSM seized on, which also involved leaving out crucial details of the findings. Without looking at any of the other findings, you could make that statement, but what it also found were a very large number of unverifiable ballots for both candidates. We don't know how many were legitimate or how they became unverifiable.
False, that is not the only part the MSM seized on. The MSM also highlighted the fact that Maricopa County election officials answered all the questions Cyber Ninja's raised about some of the ballots.

In the end, all there was was an increase in Biden's lead.

Bullshit...You're a horrible liar.

coffeepaper.gif

Yes, this was very much unprecedented...

Considering the event I mentioned before, how?

As much as this whole thing has been blown out of proportion, it makes me wonder what the public reaction would have been if the protesters had arrived armed and actually started firing at the cops and managed to kill some Congress members. I'm guessing you'd have a large portion of the public supporting martial law and a police state. The percentage of the public willing to support vaccine mandates already hints at how much some people desire more government control.

The reality of the matter is that the media's handling of this compared with how they handled the BLM riots is a direct consequence of how it relates to social status. When working class Americans had to suffer from their stores and homes being burned down, the media elite didn't care. When the ultimate symbol of the elite - the Capitol - is threatened, they go into full attack mode.

It's pretty much the exact same thing that happened after 9/11. Because Wall Street was the target then, the elites felt threatened. Had Al Quida chosen a less elite target, the response would have likely been very different.

Either way, the elite are getting what they want out of this, because people are so quick to trust media and government.

False, that is not the only part the MSM seized on. The MSM also highlighted the fact that Maricopa County election officials answered all the questions Cyber Ninja's raised about some of the ballots.

In the end, all there was was an increase in Biden's lead.
If you believe the rebuttals put forth by the same officials that would be found culpable by the audit for any wrongdoing, sure. But that's like believing a suspect or his lawyer without further examination by a trial.

LOL

Suffice it to say -- I am not responsible for how your defective brain translates my posts.
Suffice it to say -- You have zero effect on anyone's life since you're so immersed in your own mind.

Considering the event I mentioned before, how?

As much as this whole thing has been blown out of proportion, it makes me wonder what the public reaction would have been if the protesters had arrived armed and actually started firing at the cops and managed to kill some Congress members. I'm guessing you'd have a large portion of the public supporting martial law and a police state. The percentage of the public willing to support vaccine mandates already hints at how much some people desire more government control.

The reality of the matter is that the media's handling of this compared with how they handled the BLM riots is a direct consequence of how it relates to social status. When working class Americans had to suffer from their stores and homes being burned down, the media elite didn't care. When the ultimate symbol of the elite - the Capitol - is threatened, they go into full attack mode.

It's pretty much the exact same thing that happened after 9/11. Because Wall Street was the target then, the elites felt threatened. Had Al Quida chosen a less elite target, the response would have likely been very different.

Either way, the elite are getting what they want out of this, because people are so quick to trust media and government.
A few men walking casually into the House gallery and then opening fire, while a horrendous assault on our government, was in no way comparable to upwards of 1000 people fighting with cops and storming the Capitol with the intent of preventing the certification of a presidential election's duly elected winner.

That's not just an attack on our Capitol; not just an attack on our government; but an attack on our democracy.

The assault you mention never threatened our democracy. The BLM riots never threatened our Democracy. That violent mob of domestic terrorists threatened our democracy. Separately, Trump and his inner circle threatened our Democracy.

A few men walking casually into the House gallery and then opening fire, while a horrendous assault on our government, was in no way comparable to upwards of 1000 people fighting with cops and storming the Capitol with the intent of preventing the certification of a presidential election's duly elected winner.

That's not just an attack on our Capitol; not just an attack on our government; but an attack on our democracy.

The assault you mention never threatened our democracy. The BLM riots never threatened our Democracy. That violent mob of domestic terrorists threatened our democracy. Separately, Trump and his inner circle threatened our Democracy.
Our Democracy wasn't threatened for a moment by a small crowd of emotionally disturbed morons.
Our Democracy is threatened by Legislation that makes the US the free checking account of the world.

If you believe the rebuttals put forth by the same officials that would be found culpable by the audit for any wrongdoing, sure. But that's like believing a suspect or his lawyer without further examination by a trial.
a) there was no body more qualified to explain the discrepancies found by Cyber Ninja's than the Maricopa County Board of Elections.

b) of what was the Maricopa County Board of elections found culpable?

Our Democracy wasn't threatened for a moment by a small crowd of emotionally disturbed morons.
Our Democracy is threatened by Legislation that makes the US the free checking account of the world.
Of course it was. They attempted to "stop the steal." That was their stated goal. That entailed denying the rightful duly elected winner of a presidential election the office they won and instead, handing that office to the loser of the election.

He believed the vote counts were illegitimate. Given the changes to electoral law that happened before the election and the strange behavior during vote counting, I can't blame him for believing that.
He can believe in Sasquatch...what he couldn't do was prove any of it

Forum List

Back