Cheney ordered concealment of counter-terrorism from Congress

jim is a blind partisan
and it seems so is the moron claiming to be a centrist
Another boor who can't argue a point. Welcome to my ignore list. Now go suck your . . . oxygen tank.

Dive, this is his M.O., he can't produce any facts to back his point, so he goes with an ignore list to back out. He does this repeatedly when he gets his ass kicked into a corner with no way out.
:scared1:

Last edited:
ok so lets put equality and liberty together and see what we come up with....

Here is the problem with that idea, or let's rephrase and I think you'll see the problem: Liberals want equality of outcome, while Conservatives equality of opportunity.

How do you reconcile in the real world?

In my professional world the term "equitable opportunity for equal access" is used ad nausea. I disagree that liberals, of which I am not, want to see equitable outcomes. They want to see euitable access, which if the table is level, will deam equitable outcomes. But you and I know that the table is very rarely level. The republican says, "Oh well, so be it. You lose." The Democrat says, "So be it, how can we make things better."

The big difference between FOX and CNN is that when FOX gives you the straight up news, they then tell you in usually an underhanded way, what the news actually should mean to you. CNN, on the other hand usually just gives you the news. I can think of a few occasions when they veared to the left and actually a few when they were very critical of the left. There are NO centrist or left leaning news programs on FOX. I don't think the Ausie will allow it. The WSJ will soon fall to his wishes. Remember I said this when it does.

Clearly you are due for an ephiphany.

You are a liberal. You have identified yourself in the following quote:
"... liberals, of which I am not, want to see equitable outcomes. They want to see euitable access [sic], which if the table is level, will deam [sic] equitable outcomes. But you and I know that the table is very rarely level. The republican says, "Oh well, so be it. You lose." The Democrat says, "So be it, how can we make things better."

Very revealing.

As a liberal, you state that simplly levelling the table 'deems' equitable results. If true, every athletic even should end in a tie. All salesmen should sell the same number of items.
Further, liberals demand exactly that: the same outcome for all. For years, liberals, like yourself, would look at a greater number of whites passing an exam, see New Haven, and see racism.

Could it be that the whites worked harder, studied harder?

As far as 'deeming equal outcomes,' your side loves quotas and set-asides.

Sadly, your (liberal) thinking has not kept up with the times:
Adarand Constructors, Inc. v. Peña, 515 U.S. 200 (1995), is a United States Supreme Court case which held that all racial classifications, imposed by whatever federal, state, or local government actor, must be analyzed by a reviewing court under a standard of "strict scrutiny," the highest level of Supreme Court review (such classifications are constitutional only if they are narrowly tailored measures that further compelling governmental interests). Justice Sandra Day O'Connor wrote the majority opinion of the Court, which effectively overturned Metro Broadcasting, Inc. v. FCC, 497 U.S. 547 (1990), in which the Court had created a two tiered system for analyzing racial classifications.

"But you and I know that the table is very rarely level." I know of no such thing. America is built upon opportunity, equal opportunity, and whenever this is infracted, there is a legal system which spings into action to obviate the flaw.

Your (liberal) thinking, as evidence by your jaundiced post, is characterized by the following weaknesses:
1) You deny that there is equal opportunity
2) You claim that that is the only explanation for equal results
3) The Democrat (liberal) only wants to make things better, while the Republican wants other to lose. BTW, note which you capitalized. And consider this:
"For all the differences between the United States and Europe, we share a common challenge: how to improve the social well-being of our citizens without a massive growth in the size and intrusiveness of government. We're convinced that conservatism--properly understood--offers the surest road to social justice." Rick Santorum
4) Another post indicated Geraldo as one show you might like, on FOX.
5) Leftists always see any problems as the fault of America
6) Your view that FOX is biased is based on the (liberal) prism through which you view it

To help you move forward in life, I commend to you the Conservative view of 'outcomes:'
Conservatives believe in the principle of variety, while liberal perspectives result in a narrowing uniformity. Conservatives believe in choice of healthcare, education, religion, and various other areas. Under conservative principles, there will be differences in class, material condition and other inequalities. Equality will be of opportunity, not necessarily of result. The only uniformity will be before the law. Society will not be perfect. Consider the results of the rule of ideologues of the last century.

Having been exposed in this dramatic way, I'd advise a stiff drink followed by bed rest. Adjust to the admission: your liberal persona. Truth will set you free.

jim is a blind partisan
Another boor who can't argue a point. Welcome to my ignore list.

Now go suck your . . . oxygen tank.

Waffler'sVoice must have one hell of an ignore list by now.

Is there anybody here who hasn't been placed on ignore by that silly little man?

Centrists and moderates are prima facia absurd.

"Give me Liberty or give me two more weeks to think things over!!" -- Ima Moderate, a Centrist who spoke immediately after Patrick Henry at the VA Hose of Burgess but was never heard from again.

Centrists and moderates are prima facia absurd.

"Give me Liberty or give me two more weeks to think things over!!" -- Ima Moderate, a Centrist who spoke immediately after Patrick Henry at the VA Hose of Burgess but was never heard from again.

Hardly as prima facie absurd as saying, "Libs will live to regret that they wouldn't leave Palin alone."

Palin is the political equivalent of the chubby, bespectacled kid who's always the first to get hit in Dodgeball. If that kid claimed to be in training for the Olympics, that is.

jim is a blind partisan
Another boor who can't argue a point. Welcome to my ignore list. Now go suck your . . . oxygen tank.

Dive, this is his M.O., he can't produce any facts to back his point, so he goes with an ignore list to back out. He does this repeatedly when he gets his ass kicked into a corner with no way out.
the guy is a complete idiot in my opinion

If I quoted you on that (and if he hadn't banned me to his dreaded Ignore Poster realm, also) would IndecisiveVoiceless be able to see your words even though he has you on ignore?

:eusa_whistle:

If I quoted you on that (and if he hadn't banned me to his dreaded Ignore Poster realm, also) would IndecisiveVoiceless be able to see your words even though he has you on ignore?

:eusa_whistle:
:lol:

Bush and Cheney should be prosecuted for numerous crimes.

Torture, lying, spying on Americans, using the Justice Dept. for political persecution, etc....

you should be arrested and tried for attempted impersonation of a sentient being.

Another thoughtful post from the troll.

if Dels a troll....that makes you a MEGA troll....asshole...

A major difference is the goal of the political process. For the Liberal, it is equality. For the Conservative, it is liberty.

I'd be happy to expand on this.

Here is the problem with that idea, or let's rephrase and I think you'll see the problem: Liberals want equality of outcome, while Conservatives equality of opportunity.

exile them both from the political arena and let the moderates run things....

It's telling that you failed to mention how 75% of people who rely on Fox as their primary source of news are Republicans, whereas only 2% are Democrats.
It's equally telling that, among those who rely on CNN as their primary source of news, the ratio of Republicans to Democrats is close to 50/50.
For better or for worse, news outlets are going to tailor their material to their audience demographics.

Please supply us with your sources you dumbass. If you haven't any, then shut the f__k up. You always bring nothing but your stupid ass mouth to this board.

This post says more about you, than it does about him.

suck his left nut asshole....

exile them both from the political arena and let the moderates run things....

Except that it is difficult to "run" anything when the only "decision" that anyone is willing to make is "let's wait and see."

I had my suspicions about Cheney ever since George W. Bush's first month in office.

Read about the Energy Task Force.

Energy Task Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Points to be derived from the Energy Task Force and the Vice President's leadership of same:

(1) Forward looking! Excellent idea to see what could be done about the future energy needs of this Republic!

(2) Efforts to keep the advice of advisors free from the kind of hostile scrutiny of the uber-partisan was a terrific idea. Yes. Advisors SHOULD feel free to offer advice FREE from the concern that it will be publically disseminated later-on to cause injury to the advisors for purely political purposes. Otherwise, of course, the "advice" they feel "free" to give will almost SURELY be much more limited. This would be a tragic mistake.

The PROOF that keeping such matters secretive is a GOOD idea will be found by liberals once President Obama tries to utilize that tool of governance.

Oh wait, that's already starting to happen! Obama Adopts Cheney Policy and Opposes Release of White House Logs « JONATHAN TURLEY

No. I don't buy it. It shows the caller to have something to hide and the callee to be a coward. Also, I am disappointed in Obama. He seems too hush-hush too.

Another boor who can't argue a point. Welcome to my ignore list.

Now go suck your . . . oxygen tank.

hey you made it Dive.....lets see your about no 9 on this guys list titled...."the guys im to terrified to debate....they frighten me"....:(
that moron wont have anyone to debate with

well Chrissy and Midcant are right up his ally....even Bobo would get the IGGY from this guy after he tells him to go get tea bagged....:lol:

I had my suspicions about Cheney ever since George W. Bush's first month in office.

Read about the Energy Task Force.

Energy Task Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Points to be derived from the Energy Task Force and the Vice President's leadership of same:

(1) Forward looking! Excellent idea to see what could be done about the future energy needs of this Republic!

(2) Efforts to keep the advice of advisors free from the kind of hostile scrutiny of the uber-partisan was a terrific idea. Yes. Advisors SHOULD feel free to offer advice FREE from the concern that it will be publically disseminated later-on to cause injury to the advisors for purely political purposes. Otherwise, of course, the "advice" they feel "free" to give will almost SURELY be much more limited. This would be a tragic mistake.

The PROOF that keeping such matters secretive is a GOOD idea will be found by liberals once President Obama tries to utilize that tool of governance.

Oh wait, that's already starting to happen! Obama Adopts Cheney Policy and Opposes Release of White House Logs « JONATHAN TURLEY

No. I don't buy it. It shows the caller to have something to hide and the callee to be a coward.

Naturally, it "shows" no such thing.

Also, I am disappointed in Obama. He seems too hush-hush too.

THAT'S the only problem you have with the empty-suit imbecile now infesting the Oval Office???

Forum List

Back