Cheney ordered concealment of counter-terrorism from Congress

If Cheney had nothing to hind then why did he hide what he was doing?

You cannot fathom that principles matter. but there is a perfectly valid principle that holds that it makes NO SENSE to seek unbiased advice from one's advisors if their advise is going to get them subjected to subsequent partisan criticism and attack. Why? Because to AVOID that they are likely to alter what they are willing to SAY. This is pretty basic stuff, Matts. Get educated a little. Please.

I did not say that this is the ONLY problem that I have with Obama. * * * *

You seem unwilling to provide your list of the other things you find President Obama to deserve criticism over.

You cannot fathom that principles matter. but there is a perfectly valid principle that holds that it makes NO SENSE to seek unbiased advice from one's advisors if their advise is going to get them subjected to subsequent partisan criticism and attack. Why? Because to AVOID that they are likely to alter what they are willing to SAY. This is pretty basic stuff, Matts. Get educated a little. Please.

I believe in the principle of being forthright, honest and transparent. People can and should get unbiased advice from advisors. Those advisors should be so clean that they should welcome any attempt to criticize them and any relationship that they have with people. Advisors should simply be straight-forward and honest. Then they would have noting to fear. Why would they alter what they are likely to say unless what they are likely to say would put them in a bad light?

You seem unwilling to provide your list of the other things you find President Obama to deserve criticism over.

I think that I criticized Obama a few times in some places on this board but not so much on this thread. Look at the title of the thread. It is about Cheney and concealment. Get a clue.

I believe in the principle of being forthright, honest and transparent.

No, you don't. You believe in cheap, cheesey, easy snide meaningless partisan attacks.

People can and should get unbiased advice from advisors. Those advisors should be so clean that they should welcome any attempt to criticize them and any relationship that they have with people. Advisors should simply be straight-forward and honest. Then they would have noting to fear. Why would they alter what they are likely to say unless what they are likely to say would put them in a bad light?

Man alive are you dense! If the subject requires some "out of the box" thinking, the politically correct liberoidals will jump all over themselves to piss on whoever gives such advice. They have NO qualms about ruining reputations, lives and careers in the process. Do you REALLY need to have such things spelled out for you?

I think that I criticized Obama a few times in some places on this board but not so much on this thread. Look at the title of the thread. It is about Cheney and concealment. Get a clue.
\
Where did you EVER criticize the Obamessiah, Matts? Forget a clue. Buy some honesty, kid.

Man alive are you dense! If the subject requires some "out of the box" thinking, the politically correct liberoidals will jump all over themselves to piss on whoever gives such advice. They have NO qualms about ruining reputations, lives and careers in the process. Do you REALLY need to have such things spelled out for you?

If you don't have any dirt on you, then no one can say that you are dirty. There is nothing on which to piss. Again, Cheney and his buddies were cowards.

what slays me is all these whiners from the UK pissing and moaning about Cheney-- besides being overwhelmed by their own muslims weren't they the ones whose soldiers meekly surrendered to the Iranian "navy" and were paraded thru the press?-- weren't they the ones who presumed to lecture us on how to do counterinsurgency while they were making deals in Basra that we had to repacify once they pulled out?-- i used to honor July 14th in my home by flying the British flag and i still will-- i just wish i could find a way to hang it upside down like u can an American flag when someone is in "distress"-- Regards and have a cuppa mate-- probus

If you don't have any dirt on you, then no one can say that you are dirty. There is nothing on which to piss. Again, Cheney and his buddies were cowards.

Wrong. If you give advice that the uber-partisan liberoidals might find offensive, they are more than willing to attack and smear and attempt to ruin you. So, if you care to give unfiltered, undiluted honest advice without having to worry about the libbie brownshirt brigade's reaction, you might very well want assurance that your private advice isn't made a part of public record.

No mater how often you attempt to ignore that aspect of this question, it doesn't go away.

You and the brownshirt type liberoidals are the cowards. Vice President Cheney was a terrific Vice President and is an honorable and great man.

Where did you EVER criticize the Obamessiah, Matts? Forget a clue. Buy some honesty, kid.

I am perfectly honest. In answer to your question, here is where I criticized Obama.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1319498-post6.html

:rolleyes:

Scathing! You went ALL THE WAY to declaring that you were LEERY of his bailouts for big business. Must have been SCARY ALL the way out on that limb like that! Whew! What was it? Like a whole foot and a half off the ground?

Maybe one day Palin will show up at the beach in her bikini and say she's ready to go waterboarding.

yep, then drag harry reid down to the waters edge by the scruff of his neck, shove his face into the current and show him what happens to traitors?

Forum List

Back