Cheney: 'No regrets' about waterboarding suspects

Cheney: 'No regrets' about waterboarding suspects - Yahoo! News

Former Vice President Dick Cheney says he has "no regrets" about the harsh interrogation policies the Bush administration pursued in the wake of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks.
The often controversial Cheney also says "I don't know why" former President George W. Bush should feel betrayed by insider information he reveals in his new memoir.
Asked in an NBC interview if he still embraces waterboarding, Cheney says, "I would strongly support using it again if circumstances arose where we had a high-value detainee and that was the only way we could get him to talk."

You can add obsession with torture to the GOP deck of cards. Cheney is sick.

What is there to regret? Torture works, the fact that we used intell from it to get to Osama bin Laden proves it. Good for him for not apologizing for it like a liberal wuss.

Torture works?

Using guilty until proven innocent gets a better conviction rate too.

It's OK for Obama to bomb a fellow African for six months but when the previous administration spills a little water on a murderer's face, lefties get all Code Pink for the terrorists.

Wow.

Also, for you people offering to waterboard those that think that it is not torture, would you agree to be aborted in return? I know most of you agree with abortion.

Cheney is a national hero. Let's build a memorial on the National Mall.

What the fuck are you talking about? Stop embarrasing yourself.

It's OK for Obama to bomb a fellow African for six months but when the previous administration spills a little water on a murderer's face, lefties get all Code Pink for the terrorists.

Wow.

Also, for you people offering to waterboard those that think that it is not torture, would you agree to be aborted in return? I know most of you agree with abortion.

Cheney is a national hero. Let's build a memorial on the National Mall.

What the fuck are you talking about? Stop embarrasing yourself.

You are the embarrassment fuck stick. Get out of my country.

Former Vice President Dick Cheney says he has "no regrets" about the harsh interrogation policies the Bush administration pursued in the wake of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks.
The often controversial Cheney also says "I don't know why" former President George W. Bush should feel betrayed by insider information he reveals in his new memoir.
Asked in an NBC interview if he still embraces waterboarding, Cheney says, "I would strongly support using it again if circumstances arose where we had a high-value detainee and that was the only way we could get him to talk."

What is there to regret? Torture works, the fact that we used intell from it to get to Osama bin Laden proves it. Good for him for not apologizing for it like a liberal wuss.

Torture works?

Using guilty until proven innocent gets a better conviction rate too.

As does "Kill them all...God will know his own."

Your sadistic hatred of Bush & Cheney is clearly TORTURE...

Water boarding is a necessity for dealing with the ugly side of life, get used to it, based on the current hatred of the US of A we will use it again, and if Obama was a true leader, he would have bombed the hell out of Pakistan the day after we found Bin Laden...

"we" didnt do shit to find Osama.....you guys stopped looking for him years ago. Obama got him. Great job sir.

Last edited:
say what you want about McCain but that man KNOWS torture. He said it was torture and I will take his word on this over Hannity any day of the week.

Fuck Hannity and his punk self for not following up on his word saying he would be waterboarded. Pussy.

Before the radical left decided to come to the aid of their jihad comrades, waterboarding was part of the psy-ops manual endorced by every president since FDR. Here's the deal sissies, you get them scared and then they spill their guts. More people died in Teddy Kennedy's car.

I don't have any regrets about water boarding the mastermind of 9/11 either--:cuckoo:--so I guess that makes me sick too--LOL

$gather-the-martyrs.gif

"we" didnt do shit to find Osama.....you guys stopped looking for him years ago. Obama got him. Great job sir.

Really? WHich gun did Obama use? Was he standing or crouching when he fatally killed an unarmed man?
So waterboarding someone who is a terrorist is bad, but shooting them unarmed is good?

Good for him!!

He has nothing to be regretful about.

So because of his interrogation techniques, he invaded the wrong country? How does this make sense to you?

More stupid shit from the left.:cuckoo:

when can we waterboard you? looks like Lia cancelled due to his pussy lips hurting from getting fuck by some dude named bubba. So i do have an opening.

See this is the problem. It is torture, but it doesnt bother me in the least that we did it. We did what we felt we needed to do at the time. Its not pretty, but life isnt pretty.

Yet unlike these fucktards like Lia, Soggy, and lonestar, at least i can be honest and admit what it is.

Grow some balls ( looks at Lia mostly) and have some honor. (looks at soggy)

You can waterboard me anytime you feel man enough to come to Southeast Texas and find me. And I'm not that hard to find in a town of just over 600 people (Bonney, Texas) just ask anyone there for "Cowboy" and they'll direct you to my ranch.

Oh and bring a lunch!

awesome...ill look you up!
but the purpose is to have you do it and see if you feel its torture...

I'm game. One caveat is that it be done my those that know what the fuck they're doing.

I'm all for Waterboarding if it's definitely a person who was caught in the act of doing something.

You can waterboard me anytime you feel man enough to come to Southeast Texas and find me. And I'm not that hard to find in a town of just over 600 people (Bonney, Texas) just ask anyone there for "Cowboy" and they'll direct you to my ranch.

Oh and bring a lunch!

awesome...ill look you up!
but the purpose is to have you do it and see if you feel its torture...

I'm game. One caveat is that it be done my those that know what the fuck they're doing.

These last couple weeks my $15k is starting to feel shaky, sir!! :eek: Perry's ass STAYS in the news.

You have to be one the most dumbest idiots I've seen on here. And you're about as honest as TM and RW.

You have to be one the most dumbest idiots I've seen on here. And you're about as honest as TM and RW.

Well, "zona" means "whore" in Hebrew so what do you expect?

Forum List

Back