Chelsea Clinton: America Is Not The Country I Want My Kids To Grow Up In

Incredible! Then carry your ass out of this country. I say move to South Africa and enjoy all the cultural enrichment and diversity.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...the_country_i_want_my_kids_to_grow_up_in.html
you complain about fake news and then you post shit with fake headlines. What’s up with that? Here is the whole quote...

“And I think about the country they’re living in right now it’s not the country I want them to grow up in. We learned last night that President Trump wanted to dig a ditch at the border and put alligators and snakes and shoot migrants in the leg…The depth of cruelty and inhumanity towards migrants, towards people of color, towards LGBTQ community…is not the America I want my kids to grow up in.”

They'll do anything to try to distract from:
1. State Dept people giving damning evidence about Trump and the Ukraine,
2. Giuliani's associates being arrested and charged with funneling foreign money into US elections.
3. Giuliani now under investigation
4. Rick Perry resigning because he's also involved in the Ukrainian mess
5. And Rick Mulvaney in a live press conference telling reporters to "get over it" when it comes to quid pro quo with foreign governments and our elections.

These idiots are nothing but traitors. And they're too fucking stupid to realize it.
Their loyalty to a con man is going to have long lasting damage to this country.
The damage Trump is doing to the GOP establishment is very good for the country, because it damages the federal government. Because the federal government is about 10,000 times too big...
There has never been a conservative in the GOP establishment... fact

Incredible! Then carry your ass out of this country. I say move to South Africa and enjoy all the cultural enrichment and diversity.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...the_country_i_want_my_kids_to_grow_up_in.html
you complain about fake news and then you post shit with fake headlines. What’s up with that? Here is the whole quote...

“And I think about the country they’re living in right now it’s not the country I want them to grow up in. We learned last night that President Trump wanted to dig a ditch at the border and put alligators and snakes and shoot migrants in the leg…The depth of cruelty and inhumanity towards migrants, towards people of color, towards LGBTQ community…is not the America I want my kids to grow up in.”
Lol
Do you think there’s anything good about an Clinton?
If you do I feel fuck I’m sorry for you… Because political correctness has truly made you fucking retarded
Did I say anything good about the Clintons or political correctness? No I didn’t, I pointed out the dishonesty in the OP and showed the whole quote
The Clintons are hero’s to future career politicians everywhere
So what does that have to do with anything we are talking about? Get off the soapbox psycho

Good grief, idiot.
Twitter is not investigative reporting or law enforcement.
Grow up.
3dur4e.jpg

2. Giuliani's associates being arrested and charged with funneling foreign money into US elections.
5. And Rick Mulvaney in a live press conference telling reporters to "get over it" when it comes to quid pro quo with foreign governments and our elections.

These idiots are nothing but traitors. And they're too fucking stupid to realize it.
Their loyalty to a con man is going to have long lasting damage to this country.
The damage Trump is doing to the GOP establishment is very good for the country, because it damages the federal government. Because the federal government is about 10,000 times too big...
how is it damaging the government and effectively shrinking it and most importantly, how is it benefiting our citizens. Connect the dots

Lol
If you do I feel fuck I’m sorry for you… Because political correctness has truly made you fucking retarded
Did I say anything good about the Clintons or political correctness? No I didn’t, I pointed out the dishonesty in the OP and showed the whole quote
So what does that have to do with anything we are talking about? Get off the soapbox psycho
We’re talking about corrupt politicians, Like there is any other kind. LOL

Lol
No corrupt politicians is what you are randomly talking about... the op is about Chelsies statement about America and my reply is about the dishonesty of the op headline. Try to keep up.

Funny.....All of you Trumpies listing banana republics and 3rd world countries for Chelsea.

You know, those kind of countries where the leaders call the press fake, enrich themselves by making the government buy from their personal businesses, pay off whores to keep them silent and refuse the citizenry any information about their personal finances.

Sounds like you all would be comfortable in those countries, too.
You must be hearing voices.

how is it damaging the government and effectively shrinking it and most importantly, how is it benefiting our citizens. Connect the dots
We are an overtaxed, Overregulated And politically correct society, All of which are an cancer.

We are an overtaxed, Overregulated And politically correct society, All of which are an cancer.
so? How does division make any of those things better?

Lol
No corrupt politicians is what you are randomly talking about... the op is about Chelsies statement about America and my reply is about the dishonesty of the op headline. Try to keep up.
The very definition of an corrupt career politician is an Clinton... end of story

The very definition of an corrupt career politician is an Clinton... end of story
again, that has nothing to do with what we were talking about captain random.

Didn’t you learn in grade school that what other people think of you doesn’t mean shit in the real world?
The only way to fight corruption is to break free from it… You know division. Lol

Here's a solution: Chelsea Clinton should get its tubes tied and not have any more kids at all; it's child abuse to spread Hillary's DNA-feces to another generation anyway. I'm now convinced that the only way liberals can get off sexually (or whatever passes for their fucking) is to publicly bash this country. It's all they're about and that hideously, pear-headed, too-close-together-bug-eyes permanently facial-contorted grimacing Chelsea whore is a perfect example. God only knows what its husband must fantasize about to get his pump primed for her in bed.

Of course it does, politically correct career politicians like the Clintons Are the same control freaks running the government that we’ve had to deal with for over 100 years. You know… Career politicians/deep state people. Corrupt to the core

Didn’t you learn in grade school that what other people think of you doesn’t mean shit in the real world?
The only way to fight corruption is to break free from it… You know division. Lol
Yet again, corrupt politicians has nothing to do with this thread. You’re trying so hard to change the topic with this strawman but it’s rather pathetic how you can’t just be honest and straight forward which was my original point. You’re proving exactly what I pointed out

Of course it does, politically correct career politicians like the Clintons Are the same control freaks running the government that we’ve had to deal with for over 100 years. You know… Career politicians/deep state people. Corrupt to the core
So what does any of that have to do with the ops distorted claim of chealsea not wanting her kids to grow up in America?

Forum List

Back