Check this Gestapo bullshit out

They damn sure would have if they could have, you fucking lemming dumbass.

They used papers.

Ask yourself why is GPS mandatory in cell phones? It damn sure ain't so you can call who you want.

Oh, eat a bag of dicks, you cum-gurgling little bitch. Are you so fucking devoid of intelligence that you don't know a joke when you see one? Instead you lash out, calling people names because they have the audacity to not take every word you belch up seriously?

Fuck you, you little piss-ant fuck...
1AUMAD.gif

Last edited:
They damn sure would have if they could have, you fucking lemming dumbass.

They used papers.

Ask yourself why is GPS mandatory in cell phones? It damn sure ain't so you can call who you want.

Oh, eat a bag of dicks, you cum-gurgling little bitch. Are you so fucking devoid of intelligence that you don't know a joke when you see one? Instead you lash out, calling people names because they have the audacity to not take every word you belch up seriously?

Fuck you, you little piss-ant fuck...
View attachment 318332

I rarely get mad and, when I do, it takes a Helluva' lot more than a little bitch clown like you to do it.

You know, this would be more enjoyable if you were smarter...

They claim they are using it to fight the pandemic.... so what exactly are they doing with the results of their spying data that has any affect

Looks like the company being used has already been doing this in all 50 states.

Last edited:

They claim they are using it to fight the pandemic.... so what exactly are they doing with the results of their spying data that has any affect

Well they might just have a tough time tracking me because I won't and don't own a so called smartphone.
I know that's an odd position for someone who helped to create the damned things in the first place but I just don't need one so why pay for something I don't really need.
I also refuse to becomes a stumbling drooling moron that can't even walk down the street or have a conversation over dinner without my eyes glued to that tiny little screen trying to tell me what to do, think and say 24/7.
Any phone that doesn't have GPS is analog and can no longer connect to a network now.

You might can yank the battery, if you can do that. Not sure if that works.

Who needs "bugs" when every cell phone and Alexa is a listening device?
Not only with a microphone, but a camera, too!
Oh taking the battery out would certinaly defeat tracking right up to when you put it back in to make or receive a call.

I am just surprised they admitted to it publicly.

damn, my county has a D!

In the Russian Federation, I was told that Putin has released lions into the street to enforce the stay at home edict.

They are tracking traffic, not individuals. They don't know that Bob went the local bar. They do know the local bar is open because lotsa folks went there.

damn, my county has a D!
Mine has a c.

guess I'm going to have to finish that lead lined box to carry my phone when I'm not using it
Tightly woven copper mesh would be just as effective and a lot lighter.

damn, my county has a D!

From the creators personal blog...

Location data sellers typically tell brands that they know that a user went to the Starbucks at 33rd and 5th in New York at 5 p.m. But, if you know how location data works, you know that it's impossible in the vast majority of cases, especially in big cities where satellite signals bounce off tall buildings, or in sprawling suburban malls with multiple levels.

Location data, by its very nature, is inaccurate. Yet, location data today is routinely packaged and sold as “accurate.”

In fact, what marketers buy is a black box, potentially unsuitable for the intended task. With no view into the limitations of a given data set, or the reliability of the data itself based on its composition and relative quality, buyers don’t really know what they are getting, or how to use location data in a given use case.

Another snip from the tracking creator's personal blog....

Government-sponsored Technology to Get Excited About

GPS, short for Global Positioning System, is a global public service overseen by the U.S. government. The system, started in 1989, requires a constellation of at least 24 satellites orbiting the earth, which transmit radio signals to users. There are currently 31 operational GPS satellites in orbit; they circle the Earth at an altitude of about 20,000 km (12,427 miles) and complete two full orbits every day. Our smartphones use this GPS signal to determine our location and find a restaurant nearby, track our morning run, or provide turn-by-turn directions.

In order to determine a location on the globe, a GPS chip-equipped device (also known as a GPS receiver), such as a smartphone, needs to know the locations of at least four satellites in orbit above the device as well as where the device is in relation to those satellites. The location is determined through the process of trilateration: The GPS receiver draws a sphere around each satellite it can locate, and the point on the ground where these four spheres intersect is calculated as the device’s location.

It’s also worth noting that all phones, whether they have GPS capabilities or not, can provide location information by measuring the phone’s angle of approach to cell towers, the time it takes the signal to travel to multiple towers, and the strength of signal when it reaches the towers. This is known as cell tower triangulation. However, this type of location data is limited by its lack of accuracy, which is why the market shows a strong preference for GPS-enabled location data, and even the largest telcos are investing heavily in licensing GPS-enabled location data.

The government-sponsored technology the opportunist little prick is so excited about...

This country is so fucked. lol.

Last edited:

guess I'm going to have to finish that lead lined box to carry my phone when I'm not using it
Tightly woven copper mesh would be just as effective and a lot lighter.
I still have to find something to do with this big sheet of lead I have,,I got it out of the bottom of an old shower pan...nipped off a little bit for flint wraps for my flintlock,,

This just in:

Governor Cuomo orders each NY resident or anyone captured in NY to have an anal probe, inserting an "exposure-detecting and tracking" device with a gps and built-in audio recording.

It is for your protection.

I imagine there is a portion of society that would probably enjoy the probe.

Another snip frm the creators personal blog....

Government-sponsored Technology to Get Excited About

GPS, short for Global Positioning System, is a global public service overseen by the U.S. government. The system, started in 1989, requires a constellation of at least 24 satellites orbiting the earth, which transmit radio signals to users. There are currently 31 operational GPS satellites in orbit; they circle the Earth at an altitude of about 20,000 km (12,427 miles) and complete two full orbits every day. Our smartphones use this GPS signal to determine our location and find a restaurant nearby, track our morning run, or provide turn-by-turn directions.

In order to determine a location on the globe, a GPS chip-equipped device (also known as a GPS receiver), such as a smartphone, needs to know the locations of at least four satellites in orbit above the device as well as where the device is in relation to those satellites. The location is determined through the process of trilateration: The GPS receiver draws a sphere around each satellite it can locate, and the point on the ground where these four spheres intersect is calculated as the device’s location.

It’s also worth noting that all phones, whether they have GPS capabilities or not, can provide location information by measuring the phone’s angle of approach to cell towers, the time it takes the signal to travel to multiple towers, and the strength of signal when it reaches the towers. This is known as cell tower triangulation. However, this type of location data is limited by its lack of accuracy, which is why the market shows a strong preference for GPS-enabled location data, and even the largest telcos are investing heavily in licensing GPS-enabled location data.

The government-sponsored technology the opportunist little prick is so xcited about...

This country is so fucked. lol.

I've always thought GPS to be a very useful tool and a real advance for mankind. Only back then, mid 1970s I didn't know how useful and perverse it would eventually become. Then again any technology can be misused, especially by fucking politicians.
Don't forget they can also see and hear everything you do and say if you have your not so smartphone on you and active.
I always thought Smartphone was a really dumb name because it emphasizes the phone and none of the other features like camera, GPS, web browser etc. I've always thought mobile or portable universal digital appliance to be much more appropriate.

Wrapping it in aluminum foil will be sufficient. The same stuff you use for your tinfoil hats will do the job nicely. :heehee::113:
sorry but tin foil doesnt work,,,even on your head,,,

And you know this how? :laughing0301:

BTW I'm a retired EE and I actually did help create smart phones as well as GPS technology. And I know a few things about Faraday shields too.
then how do you not know that most modern cell phones have GPS???
People know. :dunno:
Name one that doesn't. I'll wait.

If you can pull the battery out, that stops it.
You forgot the second battery.....(chip)
ComNav-SinoGNSS-Cost-effective-K700-GPS-Tracker.jpg_350x350.jpg

I believe France first came up with that. It was a European country I do know for sure.

Forum List

Back