Chauvin Sentenced to 240 Months

Justin Richardson

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2019
Derek Chauvin was just sentenced to 22 1/2 years in prison.

1.PNG

Derek Chauvin was just sentenced to 22 1/2 years in prison.

View attachment 505503

Why in the name of god would ANYONE want to become a cop today is beyond my comprehension. I carried a badge for 22 years in the Army. If I were in the CID today, I would put in my papers for retirement.

I call on every cop out there to immediately quit whatever force you are on and do something else.

lord have mercy on the United States.

I really have no sympathy for him, to be honest.

Too many cops have the attitude that they have a free pass to basically hide behind a government gun and a badge and abuse society without any fear of consequence.

Police work, much like politics, actually draws those types into the field because they naturally have that narcissistic mentality and a desire for power over people.

I've never really understood that whole hero worship mentality. All that really accomplishes is to feed and justify their sense of entitlement.

So many times I read or hear about 'god cops' but make no mistake about it, a 'good cop' will kick your door down, guns drawn, just as soon as a bad cop, whether you've done anything illegal or not.

It only takes one phone call. And history is ripe with example if anyone wants to doubt that reality.

Last edited:
For the worthless life of a thug?
I guess you did not bother to listen to Floyd's family victim impact statements. Chauvin should have gotten 30. But know this. When the Feds get a hold of him, it will be 30, or more.
He's not like you. He wouldn't enjoy the "company" you would in prison. Anyway, what does your comment have to do with a worthless thug?

For the worthless life of a thug?
I guess you did not bother to listen to Floyd's family victim impact statements. Chauvin should have gotten 30. But know this. When the Feds get a hold of him, it will be 30, or more.
The Floyd family is overjoyed that Floyd died in custody. They got 27 million dollars AND got a drug addict out of their lives.

Too many cops have the atitude that they have a free pass to basically hide behind a government gun and a badge and abuse society without any fear of consequence.

Police work actually draws those types into the field because they naturally have that narcissistic mentality and a desire for power over people.

I've never really understood that whole hero worship mentality.

So many times I read or hear about 'god cops' but make no mistake about it, a 'good cop' will kick your down, guns drawn, just as soon as a bad cop whether you've done anything illegal or not.

It only takes one phone call. And histor yis ripe with example.
These guys, cops, run to situations that pussies run from. What is it you don't understand?

Why in the name of god would ANYONE want to become a cop today is beyond my comprehension. I carried a badge for 22 years in the Army. If I were in the CID today, I would put in my papers for retirement.

I call on every cop out there to immediately quit whatever force you are on and do something else.

Well, it could be worse...we could have the military doing the police work. And that would be very bad. IMO

Well, it could be worse...we could have the military doing the police work. And that would be very bad. IMO

I don't know about that....It couldn't possibly be any worse than the way the LEOs are treated today.......

Too many cops have the attitude that they have a free pass to basically hide behind a government gun and a badge and abuse society without any fear of consequence.

Police work, much like politics, actually draws those types into the field because they naturally have that narcissistic mentality and a desire for power over people.

I've never really understood that whole hero worship mentality. All that really accomplishes is to feed and justify their sense of entitlement.

So many times I read or hear about 'god cops' but make no mistake about it, a 'good cop' will kick your down, guns drawn, just as soon as a bad cop, whether you've done anything illegal or not.

It only takes one phone call. And history is ripe with example if anyone wants to doubt that reality.

Let's pray that you are never in a situation where you need a cop to protect your worthless ass.....

Forum List

Back