chauvin juror could cause appeal

Threats of rioting and acquiescence to thuggery and the subsequent contamination of the justice system is exactly what the radical Marxists & George Soros want.

1:17:00 or so in shows that a knee to the nape of the neck does nothing. Having a drug overdose, having heart disease, being obese, etc. adds unexpected variables though since being immobilized after fighting with multiple cops is more than what most perps' cardio system can handle.

Last edited:
1:17:00 or so in shows that a knee to the nape of the neck does nothing. Having a drug overdose, having heart disease, being obese, etc. adds unexpected variables though since being immobilized after fighting with multiple cops is more than what most perps' cardio system can handle.

The medical examiner disagrees with you.

What are your medical qualifications?

Ok. Let’s run an experiment. Let’s get someone who doesn’t like you to kneel on your kids neck. How long before you are shouting to get off of them? Want to bet you would not last as long as Floyd?

Ok. Let’s run an experiment. Let’s get someone who doesn’t like you to kneel on your kids neck. How long before you are shouting to get off of them? Want to bet you would not last as long as Floyd?

So now this 6 foot something 200lb adult man is a "kid"? Grasping at straws are we?

Derek Chauvin was under 6' and maybe about 150 lbs soaking wet. Cry Baby Floyd possibly over 6' 4" or so and around 230 lbs. which is why several cops could not contain him when he fought with them claiming he could not "choke," he could not "breathe," and he was "claustrophobic," wanted his mama, etc. I have no hesitation to post a vid of someone doing what Derek did to myself, but the thing I noticed when testing out the "magic knee" theory with a digital scale is that it is total bullshit. I weigh in around 210 lbs and contrary to the prosecution nutcase who could not speak English, half the weight does not reside on each knee, and even less weigh occurs when the foot is raised on a given knee. Most of the weight is on the opposite foot that is touching the ground. That said, the nape of the neck can handle massive amounts of weights.

Douchbag, Cry Baby Floyd has 35 lbs or so on the nape of his neck and cries "mama" while teenage girl has over 400 lbs on the nape of her neck and has no issues.

Last edited:
All the misstatements by the Trump wing here have no foundation in fact.

So now this 6 foot something 200lb adult man is a "kid"? Grasping at straws are we?

No. But the truth remains. If any of you saw your child pinned to the ground like that claiming they could not breathe you would commit ten murders to get the guy off of them. It wouldn’t matter if your child was 2 or 22 you would be apocalyptically determined to save them.

You certainly would not be here shouting they deserved it would you?

No. But the truth remains. If any of you saw your child pinned to the ground like that claiming they could not breathe you would commit ten murders to get the guy off of them. It wouldn’t matter if your child was 2 or 22 you would be apocalyptically determined to save them.

Really? I would be slapping mine silly and making him do what the police told him to do. And you? Filming it?

man looks like appeal time.
"And he says he was wearing the T-shirt because of the circumstances of 2020, and not because he was attending what he believed to be a protest focused solely on Floyd."

It should be argued in court; there is a chance (not a good one) that it could overturn the conviction or get Chauvin a new trial, at which he would be convicted of all charges again.
The rally he went to had Floyd's parents as speakers and he was wearing a Floyd shirt. He then lied about attending this rally.

The videos convicted him, he hardly needed a jury.
How do videos convict him? What makes you think kneeling on someone is deadly? Its not and THIS video proves it.

Really? I would be slapping mine silly and making him do what the police told him to do. And you? Filming it?

No, you would not until you got the assaulting cop off him.

How do videos convict him? What makes you think kneeling on someone is deadly? Its not and THIS video proves it.

Godboy, this has been decided and that you are unhappy means nothing about the truth of it.

Sheesh! I would be embarrassed if that ^ post was my best response to a video of someone being knelt on for 9 minutes without any issues whatsoever.

Godboy, this has been decided and that you are unhappy means nothing about the truth of it.

Sheesh! I would be embarrassed if that ^ post was my best response to a video of someone being knelt on for 9 minutes without any issues whatsoever.

Your statement about should embarrass you. Floyd has many issues with being knelt on to the point was Chauvin was convicted. He will be convicted every time if that video is shown. That you disagree is immaterial to the issue.

Your statement about should embarrass you. Floyd has many issues with being knelt on to the point was Chauvin was convicted. He will be convicted every time if that video is shown. That you disagree is immaterial to the issue.

That YOU disagree is also immaterial to the issue. Chauvin will now likely get a new trial, regardless of the fact that you dont like it.

That YOU disagree is also immaterial to the issue. Chauvin will now likely get a new trial, regardless of the fact that you dont like it.

I don't care if he gets one, because I have full confidence he will be convicted once again on all charges, as he should be.

I don't care if he gets one, because I have full confidence he will be convicted once again on all charges, as he should be.

Good, then you can stop whining about it then.

Forum List

Back