chauvin juror could cause appeal

Thanks to Waters telling the Jury they’ll burn, loot and murder unless they say guilty along with this juror who lied, you better hope there’s a retrial. One day soon the roles will be reversed in the courtroom.

Or the police can clean up their act. That would also work.

The ironic thing about all these cops who get caught doing this, is that they are ticking time bombs waiting to go off. Chauvin had a whole bunch of prior incidents where he abused suspects. The same can be said of other cops who get involved in these kinds of situations.

He had 3 times the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system, of course he died. Chauvin had his knee on his shoulder. He did what he was trained to do.

Except his superiors said that was against policy.

That trial was a clown show.

Yes, it is a clown show to have a trial when you have the person on tape doing exactly what he is accused of.

Chauvin's lawyers probably should have tried for a plea bargain or went for a bench trial. They thought they could sway a jury.

Now, old adage of lawyers, When the law is on your side, go to a judge. When you are appealing to emotions, go to a jury.

The law clearly wasn't on his side, and his appeal to the jury, "I am the thin blue line that protects you from THEM" didn't fly in this case.
You can look it up, that procedure was in the book used many times to subdue the person if they thought they were having an overdose. The superiors should be thrown in jail if they were under oath.

1:17:00 or so in shows that a knee to the nape of the neck does nothing. Having a drug overdose, having heart disease, being obese, etc. adds unexpected variables though since being immobilized after fighting with multiple cops is more than what most perps' cardio system can handle.

Ok. Let’s run an experiment. Let’s get someone who doesn’t like you to kneel on your kids neck. How long before you are shouting to get off of them? Want to bet you would not last as long as Floyd?

So now this 6 foot something 200lb adult man is a "kid"? Grasping at straws are we?

No. But the truth remains. If any of you saw your child pinned to the ground like that claiming they could not breathe you would commit ten murders to get the guy off of them. It wouldn’t matter if your child was 2 or 22 you would be apocalyptically determined to save them.

You certainly would not be here shouting they deserved it would you?

Hell yea I would. Acting the way that moron did, kicking and screaming, yelling for his mom like a baby, and being a drug addict and passing off fake 20 dollar bills, I'd say he gets what he deserves.

When I was a kid I got caught damaging my neighbors property (not so much on purpose but I didn't tell him the accident happened) and at the age of 10 my parents said the consequences will be up to the homeowner. If he wants to press charges against you we're not going to fight it, you made this bed, you sleep in it. As it turns out he made me wash his car weekly for 6 months to "pay off" the damage to his house. Had I refused or been late one time he would have filed charges against me for damage to property. Being a juvi wouldn't have gotten me out of it. The thought of going to juvi scared me straight.

If I could handle consequences of bad behavior at 10, GF could handle them as a grown adult. If you can't do the time don't do the crime. Can even YOU agree that GF would be alive today had he just simply gotten in the back of the squad car and let them take him downtown?

Last edited:
Hell yea I would. Acting the way that moron did, kicking and screaming, yelling for his mom like a baby, and being a drug addict and passing off fake 20 dollar bills, I'd say he gets what he deserves.

When I was a kid I got caught damaging my neighbors property (not so much on purpose but I didn't tell him the accident happened) and at the age of 10 my parents said the consequences will be up to the homeowner. If he wants to press charges against you we're not going to fight it, you made this bed, you sleep in it. As it turns out he made me wash his car weekly for 6 months to "pay off" the damage to his house. Had I refused or been late one time he would have filed charges against me for damage to property. Being a juvi wouldn't have gotten me out of it. The thought of going to juvi scared me straight.

If I could handle consequences of bad behavior at 10, GF could handle them as a grown adult. If you can't do the time don't do the crime. Can even YOU agree that GF would be alive today had he just simply gotten in the back of the squad car and let them take him downtown?

WOW, another Episode of "Check Your Privilege". You were allowed to work off a debt.

If you were a black kid, you'd have ended up in Juvi, because that's how our system works.

WOW, another Episode of "Check Your Privilege". You were allowed to work off a debt.

If you were a black kid, you'd have ended up in Juvi, because that's how our system works.
Well the system has certainly changed a lot from when I was a kid.

With that said, sadly a lot of African-Americans are stuck in cities, cities that have been ruined by leftist policies....homes broken, education system broken, economy broken...neighorhoods destroyed...which results in neighbors not really knowing or trusting one another. So when a kid makes a stupid mistake like breaking a window, the law is called....the left's Govt steps in and tells the kid and the kid's mom, they know what's best for the kid...and the cycle continues.

Until the leftist are run out of these cities and new policies are in place, it will continue.

The judge in the Chauvin trial already stated Maxine Waters tainted the trial with her YUGE YAP inciting protestors.

And yet did nothing. He put on a show trial.

And what should he have done? Dismissed all charges?

If your every in a jury trail, I hope a person other than your color is a racist and determines your innocence.

We have already seen that in America.

The videos convicted him, he hardly needed a jury.

Doesn't matter. The definition of a "fair" trial for these people is one where Chauvin walks. Why? Because Floyd was a flawed person and therefore has no rights except to be killed.
He chose his future when he put 3 times the lethal dose of fentanyl in his body. Why do you loons make the worse of our society, your roll models?
Actually it is dumb asses like you that came up with that bullshit, a cop can't just execute folks because he doesn't like them.

This is just ridiculous. I'm not arguing Chauvin is not guilty. But he certainly did not receive a fair trial. How can he not win appeal?

In the image, Mitchell is wearing a T-shirt featuring the likeness of King, surrounded by text that reads “Get Your Knee Off Our Necks,” and “BLM.”

You can look it up, that procedure was in the book used many times to subdue the person if they thought they were having an overdose. The superiors should be thrown in jail if they were under oath.

Where does it say, "Keep you knee on his neck for nine minutes, even if he stops breathing"?
His knee was actually on his back. The procedure has been used for years without a problem.

Doesn't matter. The definition of a "fair" trial for these people is one where Chauvin walks. Why? Because Floyd was a flawed person and therefore has no rights except to be killed.
He chose his future when he put 3 times the lethal dose of fentanyl in his body. Why do you loons make the worse of our society, your roll models?
Actually it is dumb asses like you that came up with that bullshit, a cop can't just execute folks because he doesn't like them.
Floyd died of an overdose, your hero. The other black man, the gentle giant as you called him was a thief and a drug addict, your hero. Ben Carson a brain surgeon, you uncle Tom. You're an idiot.

In Trumplandia, yes they can.

So a black neighbor would send a black kid to juvie for this. Right. You have to compare apples to apples, not oranges.

man looks like appeal time.
Jesus, darkies are so fucking dishonest.

I used to try and give black people the benefit of the doubt. Not anymore. The inferiority stereotypes are true.

You know who is worse? White "liberals.". (commies)

man looks like appeal time.
Jesus, darkies are so fucking dishonest.

I used to try and give black people the benefit of the doubt. Not anymore. The inferiority stereotypes are true.

You know who is worse? White "liberals.". (commies)
darkies lol lol lol sorry just have nor heard that term in a long time.

Forum List

Back