Chauvin and Systemic Racism

If you trust our legal process then why are you a deranged leftist that says we have systematic racism in our legal system?

Oh so now we're at the part where you just start lying over and over. You always try to change the subject to something else when you're too stubborn to admit how wrong you are.

Very predictable. You're right on schedule, Trumpster.
LOL
So easily triggered and the legal system is the subject. Dumb Leftist.

Uh huh. Just as I predicted you're still doubling down on that lie.

Too easy.
Too easy? Is that another gay statement? You are a leftist and believe America is systemically racist.

Continuing with your stupid lie. Who could have possibly seen this coming?
OK leftist. You voted for Biden. Truth over Facts.

I did vote for Biden.

Good job, Trumpster. You decided to abandon your stupid lie and say something truthful that time. That wasn’t so hard now was it?

Getting back to the topic, whether Chauvin is racist or not can not be determined in my opinion.

More importantly, I don’t think it really even matters.

What he did is bad enough. He should be judged on what he did. Not why we THINK he did it.

If the murder of George Floyd was an example of systemic racism as most of the News Entertainment Media says then why wasn’t Derek Chauvin charged with a hate crime or violation of civil rights?

Is it possible that Chauvin was just a bad cop?

Prosecution did a good job of limiting the charges to what they knew they could prove. Maybe he didn't have a social media posting history or US Message board posting history, showing racist remarks. Does not mean it was or wasn't, but by sticking to the easily proved, it was a slam dunk. Over charging and under delivering will sometimes piss a jury off and mess up the whole outcome.
Is it possible he was a bad cop but not a racist?
Anything’s possible.

It’s possible that you aren’t a racist asshole, but not likely given your posts
OK give me one example of me being a racist via my posts.
Coyote
WillHaftawaite
Meister
this user just accused me of being a racist. If you agree and can find posts to substantiate that claim please ban me forever.

How is that Lesh? Fair? I ll put my status on this site on the line. Find a post that shows I am a racist and I will be banned.

I don't think you are a racist, haven't seen it....you're just an ass sometimes :lol:

(imo ;) )

The problem is, like with so many of these discussions - once you start accusing each other of being racist (or any other ists) - the discussion degenerates rapidly into something resembling Jr. High.

So how about we all go back to this question - a good one.

"Is it possible he's a bad cop - not a racist"

Of course it is. But, I'll add - I haven't researched it, I don't know what his attitudes and such towards blacks are. I don't know what the complaints on him were about. He and Floyd apparently worked for a private security company at the same time. What were those interactions like? He is without question a bad cop. And there are without question bad cops who are also racist.
Call me what you like. I am an Ass. Racist? NFW. Chauvin is a dick but racist? Idk his wife was Asian

I think a lot of what is called racism is more subtle, subconscious. I am not sure it should be called racism. I see plenty of blatant racism on threads here. But what is more common are subtle things like what happened to Steven Locke.

Or the NYC woman who called in the complaint about the black bird watcher who told her to leash her dog, who maybe never thought of herself as a racist but had no clue what her false complaint could have led to.

Or...the white woman that confronted a black man in her very upper class urban neighborhood carefully painting a black lives matter sign on a stone wall in front of the house. It happened to be his house but she couldn't conceive of the idea a black person would live there.

If the murder of George Floyd was an example of systemic racism as most of the News Entertainment Media says then why wasn’t Derek Chauvin charged with a hate crime or violation of civil rights?

Prosecution did a good job of limiting the charges to what they knew they could prove. Maybe he didn't have a social media posting history or US Message board posting history, showing racist remarks. Does not mean it was or wasn't, but by sticking to the easily proved, it was a slam dunk. Over charging and under delivering will sometimes piss a jury off and mess up the whole outcome.
Anything’s possible.

Coyote
WillHaftawaite
Meister
this user just accused me of being a racist. If you agree and can find posts to substantiate that claim please ban me forever.

How is that Lesh? Fair? I ll put my status on this site on the line. Find a post that shows I am a racist and I will be banned.

I don't think you are a racist, haven't seen it....you're just an ass sometimes :lol:

(imo ;) )

The problem is, like with so many of these discussions - once you start accusing each other of being racist (or any other ists) - the discussion degenerates rapidly into something resembling Jr. High.

Of course it is. But, I'll add - I haven't researched it, I don't know what his attitudes and such towards blacks are. I don't know what the complaints on him were about. He and Floyd apparently worked for a private security company at the same time. What were those interactions like? He is without question a bad cop. And there are without question bad cops who are also racist.
Call me what you like. I am an Ass. Racist? NFW. Chauvin is a dick but racist? Idk his wife was Asian

I think a lot of what is called racism is more subtle, subconscious. I am not sure it should be called racism. I see plenty of blatant racism on threads here. But what is more common are subtle things like what happened to Steven Locke.

Or the NYC woman who called in the complaint about the black bird watcher who told her to leash her dog, who maybe never thought of herself as a racist but had no clue what her false complaint could have led to.

Or...the white woman that confronted a black man in her very upper class urban neighborhood carefully painting a black lives matter sign on a stone wall in front of the house. It happened to be his house but she couldn't conceive of the idea a black person would live there.
I agree but stereotyping isn’t racism

If you trust our legal process then why are you a deranged leftist that says we have systematic racism in our legal system?

Oh so now we're at the part where you just start lying over and over. You always try to change the subject to something else when you're too stubborn to admit how wrong you are.

Very predictable. You're right on schedule, Trumpster.
LOL
So easily triggered and the legal system is the subject. Dumb Leftist.

Uh huh. Just as I predicted you're still doubling down on that lie.

Too easy.
Too easy? Is that another gay statement? You are a leftist and believe America is systemically racist.

Continuing with your stupid lie. Who could have possibly seen this coming?
OK leftist. You voted for Biden. Truth over Facts.

I did vote for Biden.

Good job, Trumpster. You decided to abandon your stupid lie and say something truthful that time. That wasn’t so hard now was it?
Biden believes America is systematically racist. Are you saying you voted for someone who you don’t agree with? Eh leftist? He he

Uh...yea...it is

If I were to say "Jews all are__________" or "Jews all look like______", that's stereotyping and you'd be the first to cry anti-Semitic

Is that different?.

Last edited:

Anything’s possible.

Coyote
WillHaftawaite
Meister

(imo ;) )

It can be - it kind of depends on how you stereotype some is benign, some malign, some just offensive. It also depends on the intent behind it.

For example the stereotype that African Americans are low-IQ. It's a stereotype that is based in the pre-abolition arguments for justifying slavery, racial stratification, etc.

Uh...yea...it is

If I were to say "Jews all are__________" or "Jews all look like______", that's stereotyping and you'd be the first to cry anti-Semitic

Is that different?.

Or - more specifically - there are stereotypes that are benign like, Jews have big noses, or about Jewish mothers. Then there are those are not like Jews are part of an evil plot to take over the world. In the latter, the intent is to racially denigrate no matter how you put it. I would say that is anti-semitic.

Anything’s possible.

Coyote
WillHaftawaite
Meister

(imo ;) )

She's right dude, not a racist but sometimes an A-hole. But seriously, it's is part of your charm and always has been. :thup:

Anything’s possible.

Coyote
WillHaftawaite
Meister

(imo ;) )

To me, those examples do not fall under the term subliminal, as are to overt, especially coupled with action. The fact that those people never critically self examined does not make it subliminal, nor get them off the hook for being outright, overt racist in word and deed. Deed being a better indicator. Misguided, acts lacking self discipline, due to supposed self empowerment is what got them into trouble.

Anything’s possible.

Coyote
WillHaftawaite
Meister

(imo ;) )

Can be.

Uh...yea...it is

Is that different?.
Racism is believing someone is beneath you because of their race. If you said Jews like money or have big noses it’s not racism or bigotry. Stereotyping is human nature. We stereotype fat people, tall people, blondes, etc. All the time. If I think Italians talk funny it doesn’t mean I hate Italians. Far from it. My wife is part Italian. You need to stop being so easily offended, that’s half your problem Lesh. So again, you called me a racist. I have 1000s of post. Find one racist post from me and I ll leave this site forever.

Forum List

Back