Chauvin and Systemic Racism

Xpo, that jury was apparently exposed to the fake news narrative throughout.

Just as I predicted that you guys would throw a crybaby hissy fit when your guy lost.

I agree with the verdict but the jury was compromised.

Trumpsters whine like little crybabies every single time they lose.

I saw this coming.
I said “I agree with the verdict”. That to a deranged leftist = whining? I have seen it all? What’s next a Trans Republican running for Governor in Cali?

Looks like whining to me, snowflake.
Care to explain how? Leftist, this was my quote “I agree with the verdict”. You are one deranged dude. Just cause you’re gay doesn’t mean you have to act crazy.

Our legal process is fine, Trumpster.
Never said it wasn’t, leftist. But juries may be compromised too. You disagree, leftist?

There is no indication that the jury's decision was not because that's what they believed the correct ruling should be. And if there is an indication of that, then our legal system will sort it all out with or without your Trumpster tears.

You're just being a whiny snowflake. Very common for Trumpsters lately.
The judge agrees with me. Interesting. Leftists don't much care for authority.

Did the judge declare it a mistrial? No?

Then you're just a whining snowflake. Thanks for playing.
And followed up with you have a very strong case for appeal. A mistrial would have meant riots. You're such an uneducated leftist

Let me know when that actually happens. Until then, you’re just whining like Trumpsters always do.

Wahhhh the election was stolen.
Wahhh the Senate runoff was stolen.
Wahhh there were black people on the jury.
Wahhh we need to storm the Capitol.

Crybaby.

I trust our legal process.
OK

LOL just bury your leftist head in the sand. LMaO.

Truth over Facts

Fact: There is no indication that anyone on the jury would change their ruling.

Stupid Trumpster crybaby.
I agree but they were still compromised and that will be the crux of the appeal, leftist.

The legal system will take care of that, Trumpster.

Trumpsters will cry about it regardless of what is decided upon.

If you trust our legal process then why are you a deranged leftist that says we have systematic racism in our legal system?

Oh so now we're at the part where you just start lying over and over. You always try to change the subject to something else when you're too stubborn to admit how wrong you are.

Very predictable. You're right on schedule, Trumpster.
LOL
So easily triggered and the legal system is the subject. Dumb Leftist.

Uh huh. Just as I predicted you're still doubling down on that lie.

Too easy.

Just as I predicted that you guys would throw a crybaby hissy fit when your guy lost.

I saw this coming.
I said “I agree with the verdict”. That to a deranged leftist = whining? I have seen it all? What’s next a Trans Republican running for Governor in Cali?

Care to explain how? Leftist, this was my quote “I agree with the verdict”. You are one deranged dude. Just cause you’re gay doesn’t mean you have to act crazy.

Never said it wasn’t, leftist. But juries may be compromised too. You disagree, leftist?

There is no indication that the jury's decision was not because that's what they believed the correct ruling should be. And if there is an indication of that, then our legal system will sort it all out with or without your Trumpster tears.

And followed up with you have a very strong case for appeal. A mistrial would have meant riots. You're such an uneducated leftist

Let me know when that actually happens. Until then, you’re just whining like Trumpsters always do.

Crybaby.

OK

Truth over Facts

I agree but they were still compromised and that will be the crux of the appeal, leftist.

I said I agreed with the verdict. Learn English, leftist hypocrite.

If you trust our legal process then why are you a deranged leftist that says we have systematic racism in our legal system?

Oh so now we're at the part where you just start lying over and over. You always try to change the subject to something else when you're too stubborn to admit how wrong you are.

LOL

Too easy.
Too easy? Is that another gay statement? You are a leftist and believe America is systemically racist.

The racists that occupy the neighborhood where Floyd died have a sign with information about how white people are supposed to act. I remember seeing signs like that in the Jim Crow south as a boy. They had signs near drinking fountains and public restrooms for whites only and blacks only. I think we all can see who the racists are.

How is that Lesh?
This thread...that post...and as far as "asshole"...virtually EVERY one of your posts.

You disagree?

What a surprise
How does that post make me a racist? Do explain. So because I do not believe this country is systematically racist that makes me a racist? You’re a fucking idiot.

I saw this coming.

Crybaby.

OK

Truth over Facts

And yet you’re still whining like a Trumpster moron.

I saw this coming.

Crybaby.

OK

Truth over Facts

I do not believe you know what the word means, leftist. Go listen to Madonna.

LOL

Too easy.
Too easy? Is that another gay statement? You are a leftist and believe America is systemically racist.

Continuing with your stupid lie. Who could have possibly seen this coming?

I saw this coming.

Crybaby.

OK

Truth over Facts

Go storm the Capitol again, snowflake.

Wahhhh the election was stolen!

LOL

Too easy.

Continuing with your stupid lie. Who could have possibly seen this coming?
OK leftist. You voted for Biden. Truth over Facts.

I saw this coming.

Crybaby.

OK

Truth over Facts

Go storm the Capitol again, snowflake.

Wahhhh the election was stolen!
Go loot and burn and main. Waaaaa police are racist. Dumb leftist

How is that Lesh?
This thread...that post...and as far as "asshole"...virtually EVERY one of your posts.

You disagree?

What a surprise
How does that post make me a racist? Do explain. So because I do not believe this country is systematically racist that makes me a racist? You’re a fucking idiot.
I love that you don't even TRY to defend your asshole status LOL

How is that Lesh?

You disagree?

What a surprise
You said I was a racist. Show proof and I will leave this board forever. Mods saw me say that. So either show proof or shut your mouth.

How is that Lesh?

You disagree?

What a surprise
You said I was a racist. Show proof and I will leave this board forever. Mods saw me say that. So either show proof or shut your mouth.
Mods don't enforce shit like that shitferbrains.

We'll let this thread and your future posts speak for themselves eh mate? And You can't shut anyone up...

How is that Lesh?

You disagree?

What a surprise
Mods don't enforce shit like that shitferbrains.

We'll let this thread and your future posts speak for themselves eh mate? And You can't shut anyone up...
Still waiting. Find one racist post or STFU you pussy.

If the murder of George Floyd was an example of systemic racism as most of the News Entertainment Media says then why wasn’t Derek Chauvin charged with a hate crime or violation of civil rights?

Is it possible that Chauvin was just a bad cop?

Prosecution did a good job of limiting the charges to what they knew they could prove. Maybe he didn't have a social media posting history or US Message board posting history, showing racist remarks. Does not mean it was or wasn't, but by sticking to the easily proved, it was a slam dunk. Over charging and under delivering will sometimes piss a jury off and mess up the whole outcome.
Is it possible he was a bad cop but not a racist?
Anything’s possible.

It’s possible that you aren’t a racist asshole, but not likely given your posts
OK give me one example of me being a racist via my posts.
Coyote
WillHaftawaite
Meister
this user just accused me of being a racist. If you agree and can find posts to substantiate that claim please ban me forever.

How is that Lesh? Fair? I ll put my status on this site on the line. Find a post that shows I am a racist and I will be banned.

I don't think you are a racist, haven't seen it....you're just an ass sometimes :lol:

(imo ;) )

The problem is, like with so many of these discussions - once you start accusing each other of being racist (or any other ists) - the discussion degenerates rapidly into something resembling Jr. High.

So how about we all go back to this question - a good one.

"Is it possible he's a bad cop - not a racist"

Of course it is. But, I'll add - I haven't researched it, I don't know what his attitudes and such towards blacks are. I don't know what the complaints on him were about. He and Floyd apparently worked for a private security company at the same time. What were those interactions like? He is without question a bad cop. And there are without question bad cops who are also racist.

RIGHT NOW - GET ON TOPIC.

Take the personal flame fest to the FZ and call each other out there not here.

I'll give a few minutes grace in case folks respond before reading this but the next violation will be (at least) thread banned.

If the murder of George Floyd was an example of systemic racism as most of the News Entertainment Media says then why wasn’t Derek Chauvin charged with a hate crime or violation of civil rights?

Is it possible that Chauvin was just a bad cop?

Prosecution did a good job of limiting the charges to what they knew they could prove. Maybe he didn't have a social media posting history or US Message board posting history, showing racist remarks. Does not mean it was or wasn't, but by sticking to the easily proved, it was a slam dunk. Over charging and under delivering will sometimes piss a jury off and mess up the whole outcome.
Is it possible he was a bad cop but not a racist?
Anything’s possible.

It’s possible that you aren’t a racist asshole, but not likely given your posts
OK give me one example of me being a racist via my posts.
Coyote
WillHaftawaite
Meister
this user just accused me of being a racist. If you agree and can find posts to substantiate that claim please ban me forever.

How is that Lesh? Fair? I ll put my status on this site on the line. Find a post that shows I am a racist and I will be banned.

I don't think you are a racist, haven't seen it....you're just an ass sometimes :lol:

(imo ;) )

The problem is, like with so many of these discussions - once you start accusing each other of being racist (or any other ists) - the discussion degenerates rapidly into something resembling Jr. High.

So how about we all go back to this question - a good one.

"Is it possible he's a bad cop - not a racist"

Of course it is. But, I'll add - I haven't researched it, I don't know what his attitudes and such towards blacks are. I don't know what the complaints on him were about. He and Floyd apparently worked for a private security company at the same time. What were those interactions like? He is without question a bad cop. And there are without question bad cops who are also racist.
Call me what you like. I am an Ass. Racist? NFW. Chauvin is a dick but racist? Idk his wife was Asian

Forum List

Back