Chauvin and Systemic Racism

Xpo, that jury was apparently exposed to the fake news narrative throughout.

Just as I predicted that you guys would throw a crybaby hissy fit when your guy lost.

I agree with the verdict but the jury was compromised.

Trumpsters whine like little crybabies every single time they lose.

I saw this coming.
I said “I agree with the verdict”. That to a deranged leftist = whining? I have seen it all? What’s next a Trans Republican running for Governor in Cali?

Looks like whining to me, snowflake.
Care to explain how? Leftist, this was my quote “I agree with the verdict”. You are one deranged dude. Just cause you’re gay doesn’t mean you have to act crazy.

Our legal process is fine, Trumpster.
Never said it wasn’t, leftist. But juries may be compromised too. You disagree, leftist?

There is no indication that the jury's decision was not because that's what they believed the correct ruling should be. And if there is an indication of that, then our legal system will sort it all out with or without your Trumpster tears.

You're just being a whiny snowflake. Very common for Trumpsters lately.
The judge agrees with me. Interesting. Leftists don't much care for authority.

If the murder of George Floyd was an example of systemic racism as most of the News Entertainment Media says then why wasn’t Derek Chauvin charged with a hate crime or violation of civil rights?

Is it possible that Chauvin was just a bad cop?

Prosecution did a good job of limiting the charges to what they knew they could prove. Maybe he didn't have a social media posting history or US Message board posting history, showing racist remarks. Does not mean it was or wasn't, but by sticking to the easily proved, it was a slam dunk. Over charging and under delivering will sometimes piss a jury off and mess up the whole outcome.
Is it possible he was a bad cop but not a racist?
he was a cop that watched and invested fifteen minutes of his time and his fellow officers to try and detain Floyd in a car. The energy they expended was futile. The actions were directly related to the resistance of Floyd, and that is all. In my own mind, shit even in the mind of the girl that was with him was just get in the car. The fact he wouldn't would piss any human off. Until you come up with a solution to gain compliance we will see these types of encounters. Shit, I'm all for a cop having a bottle of chloroform and put the suspect out and place them in the car gracefully and avoid all this nonsense of resistance.
He had what 17 other complaints? To me he was a bad cop.

Just as I predicted that you guys would throw a crybaby hissy fit when your guy lost.

I saw this coming.
I said “I agree with the verdict”. That to a deranged leftist = whining? I have seen it all? What’s next a Trans Republican running for Governor in Cali?

Care to explain how? Leftist, this was my quote “I agree with the verdict”. You are one deranged dude. Just cause you’re gay doesn’t mean you have to act crazy.

Never said it wasn’t, leftist. But juries may be compromised too. You disagree, leftist?

There is no indication that the jury's decision was not because that's what they believed the correct ruling should be. And if there is an indication of that, then our legal system will sort it all out with or without your Trumpster tears.

Did the judge declare it a mistrial? No?

Then you're just a whining snowflake. Thanks for playing.

I saw this coming.

And followed up with you have a very strong case for appeal. A mistrial would have meant riots. You're such an uneducated leftist

If the murder of George Floyd was an example of systemic racism as most of the News Entertainment Media says then why wasn’t Derek Chauvin charged with a hate crime or violation of civil rights?

Prosecution did a good job of limiting the charges to what they knew they could prove. Maybe he didn't have a social media posting history or US Message board posting history, showing racist remarks. Does not mean it was or wasn't, but by sticking to the easily proved, it was a slam dunk. Over charging and under delivering will sometimes piss a jury off and mess up the whole outcome.
Anything’s possible.

It’s possible that you aren’t a racist asshole, but not likely given your posts

I saw this coming.

And followed up with you have a very strong case for appeal. A mistrial would have meant riots. You're such an uneducated leftist

Let me know when that actually happens. Until then, you’re just whining like Trumpsters always do.

Wahhhh the election was stolen.
Wahhh the Senate runoff was stolen.
Wahhh there were black people on the jury.
Wahhh we need to storm the Capitol.

Crybaby.

I trust our legal process.

Last edited:

There was no hate crime. Floyd was not killed for being black. The cop was actually reported for abusing other people who weren't black. Hate crime - Wikipedia

No doubt the cop was a bad cop.

If I passed a bogus $20 while buying something, I'm not sure I'd be arrested. Rather, I think a clerk would say "I can't take that." But I don't use cash anymore. But perhaps Floyd was not given any benefit of the doubt because the clerk was intimidated and not because of race.

The charge of systemic racism is more about a belief that Floyd acted differently than perhaps I would when encountering a cop, especially a belligerent cop. I wouldn't confront an asshole, but I'd report him, and I'd also go directly to my city council rep and the mayor. And my neighborhood assoc. But I'm an old white lawyer. Floyd probably didn't have those avenues to go down. But again, Chauvin reportedly targeted more marginalized people to abuse, and race was not his motivation.

Anything’s possible.

OK give me one example of me being a racist via my posts.
Coyote
WillHaftawaite
Meister
this user just accused me of being a racist. If you agree and can find posts to substantiate that claim please ban me forever.

How is that Lesh? Fair? I ll put my status on this site on the line. Find a post that shows I am a racist and I will be banned.

I saw this coming.

Let me know when that actually happens. Until then, you’re just whining like Trumpsters always do.

Crybaby.

OK

LOL just bury your leftist head in the sand. LMaO.

Truth over Facts

There was no hate crime. Floyd was not killed for being black. The cop was actually reported for abusing other people who weren't black. Hate crime - Wikipedia

If I passed a bogus $20 while buying something, I'm not sure I'd be arrested. Rather, I think a clerk would say "I can't take that." But I don't use cash anymore. But perhaps Floyd was not given any benefit of the doubt because the clerk was intimidated and not because of race.

The charge of systemic racism is more about a belief that Floyd acted differently than perhaps I would when encountering a cop, especially a belligerent cop. I wouldn't confront an asshole, but I'd report him, and I'd also go directly to my city council rep and the mayor. And my neighborhood assoc. But I'm an old white lawyer. Floyd probably didn't have those avenues to go down. But again, Chauvin reportedly targeted more marginalized people to abuse, and race was not his motivation.
The clerk was a person of color as well I believe.

I saw this coming.

Crybaby.

If you trust our legal process then why are you a deranged leftist that says we have systematic racism in our legal system?

I saw this coming.

Crybaby.

OK

Truth over Facts

Fact: There is no indication that anyone on the jury would change their ruling.

Stupid Trumpster crybaby.

If you trust our legal process then why are you a deranged leftist that says we have systematic racism in our legal system?

Oh so now we're at the part where you just start lying over and over. You always try to change the subject to something else when you're too stubborn to admit how wrong you are.

Very predictable. You're right on schedule, Trumpster.

yeah, that's my recollection too. I suspect Floyd could have been a pretty intimidating guy. But Chauvin obviously had him cuffed and subdued and ready to be driven to the pokey before he killed the guy.

Being a cop must suck. Esp being a street cop. Criminals are not nice people.

OT, but I hope they outlaw no knock warrants, but JFC I wouldn't have wanted a job of serving arrest warrants or search warrants for drug dealers.

I saw this coming.

Crybaby.

OK

Truth over Facts

Fact: There is no indication that anyone on the jury would change their ruling.

Stupid Trumpster crybaby.
I agree but they were still compromised and that will be the crux of the appeal, leftist.

Oh so now we're at the part where you just start lying over and over. You always try to change the subject to something else when you're too stubborn to admit how wrong you are.

Very predictable. You're right on schedule, Trumpster.
LOL
So easily triggered and the legal system is the subject. Dumb Leftist.

yeah, that's my recollection too. I suspect Floyd could have been a pretty intimidating guy. But Chauvin obviously had him cuffed and subdued and ready to be driven to the pokey before he killed the guy.

Being a cop must suck. Esp being a street cop. Criminals are not nice people.

OT, but I hope they outlaw no knock warrants, but JFC I wouldn't have wanted a job of serving arrest warrants or search warrants for drug dealers.
The look in Chauvins eyes showed he is a dick but yes police officers are good people for the most part and deserve our thanks.

Anything’s possible.

Coyote
WillHaftawaite
Meister
this user just accused me of being a racist. If you agree and can find posts to substantiate that claim please ban me forever.

How is that Lesh? Fair? I ll put my status on this site on the line. Find a post that shows I am a racist and I will be banned.
He's trying to cancel you, Azog. It's one of the buzz words the Masters want him to use in doing so.
Another one is calling the right terrorists, that's another buzz word that the Masters have deemed appropriate.
Lesh is just a minion who asks no questions, just does what he's told.

Anything’s possible.

Coyote
WillHaftawaite
Meister

He's trying to cancel you, Azog. It's one of the buzz words the Masters want him to use in doing so.
Another one is calling the right terrorists, that's another buzz word that the Masters have deemed appropriate.
That's fine but he should be able to back up his claim or apologize for the false accusation. Calling someone a racist is serious.

Anything’s possible.

Coyote
WillHaftawaite
Meister

That's fine but he should be able to back up his claim or apologize for the false accusation. Calling someone a racist is serious.
That's not going to happen, not mature enough

Forum List

Back