Charlie Kirk says birth control “really screws up female brains"

The connection between hormones and neurological chemistry has been understood for decades.

If you weren't so damn anti-science, you'd realize you sound like a backwards idiot.

However that won't help mush if Republicans demand that
Biden must take a verified Cognitive test.No if ands butts bout it.
Like the way Biden refuses to have Press conferences or fields
questions from average folk.Like most any Potus throughout
american history.

Too many guys are having unprotected sex and either getting a woman pregnant or getting a STD. I always wear a condom when I'm banging a woman.

I'm telling you pro lifers. If abortions get banned, within 15 years, the crime rate is going to skyrocket.
Like the way unwed Black Mommies knew that the Welfare
state would give them freebies for each child they birth.
Like Big time.Many Black inner city woman lived off that Government
welfare cookie.Movies highlighted it.Many Inner city TV series
like - Starksy & Hutch - { 1975 } drew audiences and characters like
Huggy Bear.

" I have never seen a man so completely wrecked." - Jack Thayer
Upon seeing Joseph { Call him Joe } Ismay { Chairman
of the White Star Line }where he was The Highest Paid
ranking official to survive the infamous sinking of the
Titanic.Ismay testified that about 20 minutes before the ship
sank,he stepped aboard Collapsible C.Ismay claimed he assisted people
boarding the lifeboats.
After the sinking about 3-4 hrs later Ismay was picked up.
" Ismay was staring straight ahead,shaking like a leaf.
Even when I spoke to him,he paid no attention." J. Thayer

Like the way unwed Black Mommies knew that the Welfare
state would give them freebies for each child they birth.
Like Big time.Many Black inner city woman lived off that Government
welfare cookie.Movies highlighted it.Many Inner city TV series
like - Starksy & Hutch - { 1975 } drew audiences and characters like
Huggy Bear.

Hoodrats still kill more of their own babies than they raise.

If Republicans are wondering why they are having a problem with female voters lately look no further than Turning Points USA founder Charlie Kirk. It wasn't enough to strike down Roe and open up that Pandora's box, but now Charlie Kirk is telling his flock that they shouldn't be using birth control either. Turning Points USA, by the way, single handedly destroyed the Arizona Republican Party. The AZ GOP was a force to be reckoned with for decades, but since TPA infiltrated the ranks and got their extremist candidates on the ballot they've presided over a slate of continual losses.

If there were no gullible, craven audience in place to lap up his embarrassing horseshit, Charlie Kirk would not exist.

Being against contraception has no moral equivalence. It's not a responsibility for a young married couples to have kids.

If Republicans are wondering why they are having a problem with female voters lately look no further than Turning Points USA founder Charlie Kirk. It wasn't enough to strike down Roe and open up that Pandora's box, but now Charlie Kirk is telling his flock that they shouldn't be using birth control either. Turning Points USA, by the way, single handedly destroyed the Arizona Republican Party. The AZ GOP was a force to be reckoned with for decades, but since TPA infiltrated the ranks and got their extremist candidates on the ballot they've presided over a slate of continual losses.

ITS a GUY a non medical GUY of course HE the GUY knows everything about?????

However that won't help mush if Republicans demand that
Biden must take a verified Cognitive test.No if ands butts bout it.
Like the way Biden refuses to have Press conferences or fields
questions from average folk.Like most any Potus throughout
american history.
AGREE, NOT SURE ITS LEGAL, BUT why not.
ALL contenders Running in NOV election
MUST TEST to be able to apply for the job.

I'm sure fucking with your hormones daily for years is great for your brain. Throw in some daily anxiety meds and maybe some depression meds, and yeah, everything is fine.

I don’t agree with it, but it’s pretty damn funny.. “that turn into democrats”…lol

I'm sure fucking with your hormones daily for years is great for your brain. Throw in some daily anxiety meds and maybe some depression meds, and yeah, everything is fine.
OR

We could stop pretending any of us or Charlie Kirk has a goddamn clue what we are talking about, and then go look at what the science says about it.

Just throwing that out there

OR

We could stop pretending any of us or Charlie Kirk has a goddamn clue what we are talking about, and then go look at what the science says about it.

Just throwing that out there
LOL! Like the science behind the jabs and global warming? You are too funny.

Want, did you just argue that no science can be trusted?

You know that would make you a drooling moron, then, right?
The "science" that you trust is junk. You clowns completely throw out whatever miniscule common sense you might have, drop everything, and race to do what the government "science" tells you. I'm an engineer and I learned a ton of real science and the scientific method and what you call science is propaganda, and you are a simp.

Guess what...these days women want to think and live FREE !!!

Forum List

Back