Zone1 Charleston White says Chinese women and babies should be raped and used as alligator bait.

Those percentages mean nothing. Blacks are STILL getting standards lowered for them.
To someone who wants everything for white folks only, I am pretty sure it doesn't.
The percentage, as I said, is meaningless. And nobody took my law seat because I had no interest in law school.
You keep harping on it, with nothing to back up your ra...... assertions.
I will be happy when the number of black students equals whatever it turns out to be when admissions standards are applied equally, regardless of race.
Well we know that is a lie.
Seems YOU won’t be happy until blacks are 13.7% of the student body, or whatever the percentage is these days, even if it means rejecting Asians and Jews and whites who are better qualified. And THAT is racist.
You won't be happy until black folks are 0% of the student body.

So you are telling me that Jewish folks have suffered in America what black folks have suffered in America. Is that what you are saying?
No, what he is saying that is that the most horrific of bigotry, which Jews have experienced for 2,000 years, and in sum is worse than the bigotry that blacks have experienced, still hasn’t kept them down.

What happened to blacks in America historically was tragic, but nobody on the face of this planet has had it worse than the Jews. They were repeatedly persecuted for a couple thousand years and subjected to genocide by the millions. Yet, despite all of that, they have become the most successful group in the world.
Not in America, black folks and native americans have been treated the worse in this country.

Don’t know the person in the OP. I see further down you did some research. Hadn’t got there yet.

A five second Google search would have cleared that up for you, right? But, that wasn't your motive for your interjection, was it.

To someone who wants everything for white folks only, I am pretty sure it doesn't.

When resentful leftists have no reasonable way to debate, they put words in their opponent’s mouth. When did I EVER say everything should be for whites only? I said that standards should be applied EQUALLY, regardless of race.
You keep harping on it, with nothing to back up your ra...... assertions.

Charts have been shown on this forum backing it up. You’re in major denial, but I assume since you insist AA hasn’t helped blacks get into colleges due to their race, you’ll be fine when the SCOTUS strikes it down.
You won't be happy until black folks are 0% of the student body.
Again, I never said that. Admissions decisions should be made regardless of race, and however that comes out for blacks, well….it’s fair.

I have no reason to think that is true. It’s relatively infrequent for a Jew to marry a black woman, but if he does, I assume it’s for love.
It's true. I will post an article about it.

Now which group had the support of the West to build up their country?
1) Jews have been persecuted for 2,000 and still manage to be successful. Our history didn’t start in the 1940s.

2) Jews are successful all over the world.

When resentful leftists have no reasonable way to debate, they put words in their opponent’s mouth. When did I EVER say everything should be for whites only? I said that standards should be applied EQUALLY, regardless of race.
When has that EVER happened in this country?
Charts have been shown on this forum backing it up.
Charts created by who and what was the criteria of those charts?
You’re in major denial, but I assume since you insist AA hasn’t helped blacks get into colleges due to their race, you’ll be fine when the SCOTUS strikes it down.

Again, I never said that. Admissions decisions should be made regardless of race, and however that comes out for blacks, well….it’s fair.
AA has helped some black folks, but not the black folks it was designed to help. Also white women have benefited more from AA than anyone else in this country and that is FACT.

So what? We live in America and we are discussing what has been done in America. We are discussing who America has paid reparations to for the injustices they suffered. That's what.

Millions of Jews live in America too. Are they having a supermajority of children out of wedlock which they can't pay for? Are they scoffing at the opportunities to get a good education and succeed? Are they refusing to take personality responsibility for their poor choices repeating the cycle over and over?

There is a distinct difference between the behavior of Jews and other groups who have marginalized over the years (Chinese, Irish) and the behavior of blacks as a group. One has been going about things the right way; the other hasn't.

Millions of Jews live in America too. Are they having a supermajority of children out of wedlock which they can't pay for?
Are they scoffing at the opportunities to get a good education and succeed? Are they refusing to take personality responsibility for their poor choices repeating the cycle over and over?

There is a distinct difference between the behavior of Jews and other groups who have marginalized over the years (Chinese, Irish) and the behavior of blacks as a group. One has been going about things the right way; the other hasn't.
What was done for the Jewish folks after the Holocaust?

I know as white folks it is hard for you to understand when you have NEVER been on the receiving end of racism and discrimination in this country. Think about black soldiers who fought in Europe to help free Jewish folks during the Holocaust and then come back to America and be denied the same basic rights that they just laid their lives on the line for someone else to have.

Forum List

Back