Zone1 Charleston White says Chinese women and babies should be raped and used as alligator bait.

Nice way of sidestepping the question.
I’m supposed to answer a question of yours full of falsehoods? Learn a little history of how the Jews have been persecuted, scapegoated, exiled, genocided - and then ask again.

Out history did not begin with the establishment of Israel.

BTW, Israel was an arid wasteland when the Arabs were “farming” it. Jews had It turned around in no time.

I’m supposed to answer a question of yours full of falsehoods? Learn a little history of how the Jews have been persecuted, scapegoated, exiled, genocided - and then ask again.

Out history did not begin with the establishment of Israel.

BTW, Israel was an arid wasteland when the Arabs were “farming” it. Jews had It turned around in no time.
Still sidestepping the question? How can a question be full of falsehoods?

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
What was done for the Jewish folks after the Holocaust?

I know as white folks it is hard for you to understand when you have NEVER been on the receiving end of racism and discrimination in this country. Think about black soldiers who fought in Europe to help free Jewish folks during the Holocaust and then come back to America and be denied the same basic rights that they just laid their lives on the line for someone else to have.
I have been on the receiving end of prejudice and discrimination in this country, possibly more than you have. And don’t ASK what my father’s family endured. Yet, here we are…..successful.

What was done for the Jewish folks AFTER the Holocaust?
You mean the Jews who had their homes and families ripped from them? They were given a small stipend, and since no country wanted them, and since they had nowhere to go after Hitler destroyed 2/3 of European Jewry, they were given a slice of land the size of Rhode Island.

The majority of Jews - all of us in the Diaspora - got nothing. My grandmother was not compensated for the murder of her mother, and sister, and brother-in-law, and four young nieces and nephews…..and yet YOU think you deserve compensation for a loss you never experienced?

Just get a friggin job and earn your way.

Why hasn't this guy been "Canceled" by the woke community? If this had been done or said by a white celebrity, we all know how this would go down.
The black community want Equity and fairness, so should Charles White be canceled? IM2, Superbadbrutha, your opinion would be appreciated regarding your opinion of Charles White.
Who the hell is Charles White?

Wow are you telling us that Jewish folks in America have had it worse than Black folks in America?
That's what she is trying to do while simultaneously posting bigotry.

She is a mental case.

You think raping Chinese women and children is ok and killing all of them as well. You are one fucked up person.
Where has he said that?

Why do you guys post loads of racism then try claiming how other people are racist. You agree with White. Did you support trump?

I agree with some of what White has to say and I think some of what he has to say is bullshit. Tell me how much you disagree with Jesse Lee Peterson or Jason Whitlock or Candace Owens.
He agrees with everything they say. And what's worse is he'll try telling us how we need to listen to them.

The Asian community has endured repeated physical attacks at random and although many on the left have tried to pin this hatred and bigotry on white Trump supporters, these attacks have been almost exclusively committed by black men
Better check that. Because you're wrong.

It's mostly white people. So now, ask yourself how you could have been so far off. "Almost exclusively black" vs. "Mostly white". That's a country mile, my man.

DTMB needs to stop reading and watching right wing news.

I had never heard of Charleston White. So I looked him up and found he's another youtube idiot. He's not mainstream. He's already canceled.

Where has he said that?

Why do you guys post loads of racism then try claiming how other people are racist. You agree with White. Did you support trump?
He said he agreed with him. You people are vile racists.

Forum List

Back