Charles Manson Follower Approved for Parole

Since there is no really nice way to execute someone...
if they killed someone do the old "eye for an eye".....you die the way you killed....
Mathew 5
38“You have heard that it was said, ‘AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.’ 39“But I say to you, do not resist him who is evil; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40“And if anyone wants to sue you, and take your shirt, let him have your coat also. 41“And whoever shall force you to go one mile, go with him two. 42“Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you.
thats bullshit moon....im sure Jesus would have only turned his cheek so many times before he grabbed the guys wrist and said...."ENOUGH!"....

Actually, you are correct. The original intent of that turn the other cheek thing as viewed by Jewish rabbis (of which Jesus was one, so He would understand it as they did), was that if someone hits you on one cheek like a slave (backhand), offer them the other cheek so that they have to hit you like you're a free person, and you are allowed to defend yourself after that.

As far as the "eye for an eye" thing? Lots of Christians don't have the Jewish understanding of that either. Jewish law at that time said that if you harmed someone to the point of them losing an eye and they used their vision to make their living, you must compensate that person you injured with an appropriate amount of restitution equal to the work that he lost because of injury.
That is interesting and worthy of study. Please post a link for that.

Here is a really good site for sacred texts of all kinds, and they have a search function that you can use to look up phrases and such:

Internet Sacred Text Archive Home

That way, you've got time to peruse it at your leisure.

if they killed someone do the old "eye for an eye".....you die the way you killed....
Mathew 5
38“You have heard that it was said, ‘AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.’ 39“But I say to you, do not resist him who is evil; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40“And if anyone wants to sue you, and take your shirt, let him have your coat also. 41“And whoever shall force you to go one mile, go with him two. 42“Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you.
thats bullshit moon....im sure Jesus would have only turned his cheek so many times before he grabbed the guys wrist and said...."ENOUGH!"....

Actually, you are correct. The original intent of that turn the other cheek thing as viewed by Jewish rabbis (of which Jesus was one, so He would understand it as they did), was that if someone hits you on one cheek like a slave (backhand), offer them the other cheek so that they have to hit you like you're a free person, and you are allowed to defend yourself after that.

As far as the "eye for an eye" thing? Lots of Christians don't have the Jewish understanding of that either. Jewish law at that time said that if you harmed someone to the point of them losing an eye and they used their vision to make their living, you must compensate that person you injured with an appropriate amount of restitution equal to the work that he lost because of injury.
Eye for an eye - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interestingly enough, did you know that giving someone the death penalty for killing someone else didn't originate with Christianity, but rather comes from the Code of Hammurambi?

Mathew 5

Eye for an eye - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interestingly enough, did you know that giving someone the death penalty for killing someone else didn't originate with Christianity, but rather comes from the Code of Hammurambi?
Why sure..The Jewish and Christian Gods did not believe in the death penalty...Unless you were holding the Jews as slaves and were told by God to let them go...

You know, for pretty much the whole time, she's been a model prisoner, and has helped to teach other inmates how to read and write. She's figured out what she did was wrong, and has since been trying to make up for it by paying it forward and helping to educate her fellow inmates.

People can change, and people can learn to see the errors of their ways. She's been in jail almost as long as I've been alive, and hasn't caused problems for a long time.

I say let her out on parole for the short time she has left. But, if she violates her parole, lock her back up.

Fuck, anybody except a libtard would figure it was wrong BEFORE they did it.

Did you fully understand exactly how the world worked when YOU were 19? She was seduced by Manson while she was an impressionable young person.

And.................like I said...............sometimes people see what they did was wrong and then try to make up for it. She's done so by teaching fellow inmates how to read and write as well as by being a model prisoner.

Doesn't everyone deserve a chance to redeem themselves?
hey the guy even had Dennis Wilson sucked in until he woke up...

Leslie Van Houten will be shopping at the mall with your family now.

Charles Manson is a high level Satanist. I don't know how much you know about the history of what happened but John Todd (former high Druid Priest of the Council of 13 before he was murdered for talking) had some interesting information about him. He was a member of the final process church of Satan. Bad news. Here:

For those who do not want to watch the video - Sharon Tate was a member of the church of the Final Process herself. When she became pregnant she decided she didn't want to raise her child in that and thought she could get out. So the Satanists put a 50 Thousand Dollar bounty on her head and Manson picked it up but sent his followers to do it. They didn't expect others to be there but they couldn't have any witnesses. So they killed the guests who were there too. As Todd explains after everyone took their cut Manson walked about with 2 thousand dollars for the murder of Sharon Tate. It was a contract job. Why the media never reported the truth about it - they were told not to. You'll find that satanic crimes are usually covered up and they leave out the occult angle opting to make them sound like lunatics that came out of no where. John Todd was murdered after he exposed the Council of 13 and people like George McGovern (Clinton's mentor) who Todd witnessed perform a human sacrifice prior to his run for president. Hillary is a satanist too which is why Gaga ( another satanist ) had her cell phone number - some wondered where that connection was - it's all about who they serve. Lucifer.

Last edited:

Charles Manson is a high level Satanist. I don't know how much you know about the history of what happened but John Todd (former high Druid Priest of the Council of 13 before he was murdered for talking) had some interesting information about him. Here:

So he's a real Foust at heart?

So the next question arises.....

Shall the Obama Administration give parole the man himself next?

Shall Charlie walk free too?

Charles Manson is a high level Satanist. I don't know how much you know about the history of what happened but John Todd (former high Druid Priest of the Council of 13 before he was murdered for talking) had some interesting information about him. Here:

Was that a question or a statement?

it is my understanding this is not set in stone and needs to clear two more hurdles. Her ass should be kept inside

Foust is the early tale told in age of reformation about a fellow that sells his soul to the Devil...

Keep her worthless ass in prison. Her victims are still deceased.

And, didn't they all receive death sentences originally that were changed to life instead when CA outlawed executions, or something like that?
In California the drugs used to execute murderers has been determined to be cruel.
In California, they also promote giving you drugs if you want to kill yourself.

California is a haven for satanists and Witches. Which is why the police departments are so corrupt out there. Many of them are involved in it too.

And, didn't they all receive death sentences originally that were changed to life instead when CA outlawed executions, or something like that?
In California the drugs used to execute murderers has been determined to be cruel.

California is a haven for satanists and Witches. Which is why the police departments are so corrupt out there. Many of them are involved in it too.

Of course cult leaders are scary. Look at obama. He looks like Baron Samedi.

It's too bad obozo isn't more like Jim Jones.

Jim Jones was a Jesuit on assignment from the Vatican. His role was to play the part of a protestant preacher - in order to bring disgrace on the name of fundamentalist Christians. That's another story for another time. This one is about Manson's followers getting paroled when they shouldn't be.

Mathew 5
Hardly..as he allowed himself to be tortured and killed, without raising a mighty finger to vanquish his foes...makes it rather tough for Christians I know...
moon i believe this what he said he had to do....for us.....

Mathew 5
Hardly..as he allowed himself to be tortured and killed, without raising a mighty finger to vanquish his foes...makes it rather tough for Christians I know...
moon i believe this what he said he had to do....for us.....
Well that certainly is a bummer..

really?.....all those years those cops i had coffee with every morning were satanists and warlocks?.....as Spock would say....."fascinating".....

really?.....all those years those cops i had coffee with every morning were satanists and warlocks?.....as Spock would say....."fascinating".....
And witches...

Forum List

Back