CDZ Chaos By the Bay

1616956648663.png

Currently people can only be helped if they choose to be helped.

The policy right now is they have rights and to allow what some consider criminal acts to occur without repercussions.

There is nothing that can be done without a loss of rights to the individuals it directly affects.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Can it be fixed,? 2 thousand to 3 thousand dollars for a not so great studio apartment, better weather & in general more humane treatment is a large part of the problem.
How did we get to this place? The fight between to many rules in how you run your life or no rules at all.

A buddy sent me this a few minutes ago

I don't think there is a an immediate fix- if you do, lets talk about it.

First off:
Do you really care?

If the answer is 'yes' then of course there is a fix for the situation, be the problem in the Bay area or throughout America.

Canada happens to be #1 in the world on 'quality of life' for it's people, while America has fallen to 15th. or even 17th. by some study estimates.

There's a list of parameters chosen as those which must be satisfied when judging 'quality of life' for any country's people. That list provides direct answers to your question and infers solutions to America's problem.

And so, do you really care?

Or should this thread just be seen as another attempt to promote biased politics for an excuse on why America is failing it's people so badly?

An additional point worth making is that this forum serves as exposure of the ugly facts on what America has become. A new future America regime could censor such damaging exposure as has become the norm on a discussion forum, for the good of the country.

But again as shown by history, it would be too late to hide anything.

Currently people can only be helped if they choose to be helped.

The policy right now is they have rights and to allow what some consider criminal acts to occur without repercussions.

There is nothing that can be done without a loss of rights to the individuals it directly affects.

*****SMILE*****

Right! For America at least!

The world's leading countries on 'quality of life' for their people 'do' help and 'do' succeed in helping their people in need.

It's a long story on how they succeed and most likely of no interest to many Americans.

(yet another thread that serves as an indictment of America and the 'American way'.

I used to be under the assumption that druggies would just keep to themselves if drugs were legalized. They'd go to a store, buy their drugs and go home and use them. And for those that do, kudo's to them.
But the drug problem is a LOT more complex than that.
For the guy who became homeless, through no fault of his own (job lose, illness, divorce etc etc), and ended up hooked on drugs, maybe there's a chance for that guy/gal.
But for those who enjoy their "freedom" to use drugs, steal for them, defecate and urinate on public side walks, in front of businesses (not that it's not illegal in SF now to do that), and all the other BS things they do (because it's now legal), these people need to be put away. Far away.
Give them one chance to get off of drugs and straighten up. There are rehab programs all across this country. Especially in CA. If they choose that route and screw up, then prison they should go. Or better yet, some sort of no mans land where they can be kept from society.
No Mans Land: A 1,000 acre facility, surrounded by the type of wall that Trump wanted for our borders. Where they're put in, and forgotten. Live or die, who cares? And why should anyone care? They don't even care about themselves or anyone else for that matter.

Dealing with this issue personally (methheads stealing from my business, always bumming from my customers, and caught one last week taking a dump behind my shop), I could care less what happens to them at this point. IMO, it's time for Americans to stand up for decent people a LOT more than they do homeless druggies. All this money they put into shelters, prison cells (just for druggies) would be more beneficial to decent business owners who chose to be productive, hire employee's, and make their communities a nice place to shop and vacation.

Seattle, just in the last 10 years, it's turning into a HUGE homeless drug infested pile of dung, just from the homeless druggies that have infested that city. They know they won't get arrested for just about anything, because the cops hands are tied. If they get arrested, they're usually turned back out on the street the next day. Sometimes, the very same day.

There is no simple solution, just smart ass comments that promote hate for your fellow man, Because you don't understand a situation & take that attitude you become part of the problem.

Can it be fixed,? 2 thousand to 3 thousand dollars for a not so great studio apartment, better weather & in general more humane treatment is a large part of the problem.
How did we get to this place? The fight between to many rules in how you run your life or no rules at all.

1616957590410.png

So we should just throw money at it and it'll fix itself with no accountability from the individual.

I won't even do that with my children.

*****SMILE*****

:)

There is no simple solution, just smart ass comments that promote hate for your fellow man, Because you don't understand a situation & take that attitude you become part of the problem.

You say "hate for your fellow man." I say "promote respect for those who choose a decent way of life. Who choose to create a business. Employ people. Make their communities a safer and nicer place." Coddling druggies is a slap in the face for the decent people of this country.
I hate on those who destroy decency. Who steal from innocent people. Who adversely affect the lives of those around them. Who'll choose drugs over their own children. Yeah, I hate those kind of people.

They're putting too many rules on those trying to do the right thing. Those who choose to be decent people.
And they eliminate rules for those who are adversely affecting the lives of innocent people.

I used to be under the assumption that druggies would just keep to themselves if drugs were legalized. They'd go to a store, buy their drugs and go home and use them. And for those that do, kudo's to them.
But the drug problem is a LOT more complex than that.
For the guy who became homeless, through no fault of his own (job lose, illness, divorce etc etc), and ended up hooked on drugs, maybe there's a chance for that guy/gal.
But for those who enjoy their "freedom" to use drugs, steal for them, defecate and urinate on public side walks, in front of businesses (not that it's not illegal in SF now to do that), and all the other BS things they do (because it's now legal), these people need to be put away. Far away.

You can stop right there! America's failure is due in large part to putting people away.

And so anything further you have to say would be a complete waste of my time to read. As it is of course a waste of anybody's time who cares or even pretends to care.

If you want to start over again with an interest in learning something about everything you fail to understand then you have an ear.

It's just inevitable that all discussions here on this forum naturally lead to an indictment of America and the rapidly failing 'American way'. Be they one-line spam and trolling or a couple of full paragraphs that serve better to blow the cover on your country.

A buddy sent me this a few minutes ago

I don't think there is a an immediate fix- if you do, lets talk about it.

This has happened because we have the most corrupt government in the world,the city leaders should lay down the law and do the same thing they did with that guy in the video,he turned his life around when they threatened him with jail with a long prison time,they should do thst with everyone of them and have the police do their fucking job arresting drug dealers in plain sight instead of turning their back on them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back