Changing my screen name and Avatar, help me pick next one

What should my next character be?

• Randal Graves (From the Clerks films)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Boondock Saint (name taken from the movie Boondock Saints)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Red Hood (Jason Todd from Batman)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]
So when I came here after being permabanned on Gamefaqs, MovieChat and Proboards nearly a year ago I chose my current avatar to troll the libs. I intended to act like the dumbest shitlib on the internet and we could all laugh at how crazy they are. Well that didn't last long cause they are too insane for anything I could come up with. I've been here nearly a year and while this character has exposed how the left will quickly call someone a homo or worse if they don't vote with them and even though Rainbow Randolph is still one of my favorite Robin Williams characters its time for a new character. Something that fits my personality and movie interest. I'll leave it to you all to help me pick my next incarnation. On the other boards I was unjustly removed from I went as Randal Graves but I'm thinking something new since Kevin Smith is a hack and he's ruined all his once amusing characters. Help me out fellow users!

Last edited:
So when I came here after being permabanned on Gamefaqs, MovieChat and Proboards nearly a year ago I chose my current avatar to troll the libs. I intended to act like the dumbest shitlib on the internet and we could all laugh at how crazy they are. Well that didn't last long cause they are too insane for anything I could come up with. I've been here nearly a year and while this character has exposed how the left will quickly call someone a homo or worse if they don't vote with them and even though Rainbow Randolph is still one of my favorite Robin Williams characters its time for a new character. Something that fits my personality and movie interest. I'll leave it to you all to help me pick my next incarnation. On the other boards I was unjustly removed from I went as Randal Graves but I'm thinking something new since Kevin Smith is hack now and he's ruined all his once amusing characters. Help me out fellow users!

Pick one from this list:

Funny Usernames: 400+ Funny Usernames for Games

So when I came here after being permabanned on Gamefaqs, MovieChat and Proboards nearly a year ago I chose my current avatar to troll the libs. I intended to act like the dumbest shitlib on the internet and we could all laugh at how crazy they are. Well that didn't last long cause they are too insane for a tnything I could come up with. I've been here nearly a year and while this character has exposed how the left will quickly call someone a homo or worse if they don't vote with them aYnd even though Rainbow Randolph is still one of my favorite Robin Williams characters its time for a new character. Something that fits my personality and movie interest. I'll leave it to you all to help me pick my next incarnation. On the other boards I was unjustly removed from I went as Randal Graves but I'm thinking something new since Kevin Smith is hack now and he's ruined all his once amusing characters. Help me out fellow users!
You could claim to be mcgyver's twin
"muffdiver"

Nurse Ratched

Louise-Fletcher-One-Flew-Cuckoos-Nest.jpg

Last edited:
Don't know who that is, googled it, found a suspended Twitter account LOL
Race Burley was a character on the Beverly Hillbillies. In the show he was an aspiring actor and dated Ellie Mae. Other ones of the same venue were Bolt Upright and Tab Strong. All macho men!

Last edited:
So when I came here after being permabanned on Gamefaqs, MovieChat and Proboards nearly a year ago I chose my current avatar to troll the libs. I intended to act like the dumbest shitlib on the internet and we could all laugh at how crazy they are. Well that didn't last long cause they are too insane for anything I could come up with. I've been here nearly a year and while this character has exposed how the left will quickly call someone a homo or worse if they don't vote with them and even though Rainbow Randolph is still one of my favorite Robin Williams characters its time for a new character. Something that fits my personality and movie interest. I'll leave it to you all to help me pick my next incarnation. On the other boards I was unjustly removed from I went as Randal Graves but I'm thinking something new since Kevin Smith is a hack and he's ruined all his once amusing characters. Help me out fellow users!
Socks don’t work, if you let us know about them.

Forum List

Back