Food updates - Things I've noticed recently

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Just like during the Obozo created "recession" we were forced into during his regime of Communist terrors..............
food prices have tripled in most cases, and still going up. Also, food packages and the amounts of food in them has been cut down..........AGAIN.

During Obozo reign of horrors, canned foods went from 16 ounce cans to 14 ounce cans.
Cans not only got cut down in size, the amount of product in the can didn't fill up the can any longer, but the fluids did.

Same thing is happening now.

I went to the grocery store yesterday. I haven't bought cereal in a while, but I noticed that the cereal boxes themselves have become more THIN.
Most standard cereal boxes are about 8-10 inches wide across the front/back, 12 inches tall, and 3-4 inches wide across the sides.

The cereal boxes I were seeing on the selves yesterday were still around 8x12, but the were cut down to 1 1/2-2 inches across the sides.
The cereal itself was cut down from 14-16 ounces down to 12 ounces. BUT the price went from $2.50-$3.00 PER BOX, now is $5.50-$6.00 PER BOX, even though the consumer is getting LESS!!

This is the EXACT same thing that happened under Obozo's reign of mob rule and treason!!

Potato chips are also now $5.00-$6.00 PER BAG, with LESS being inside them!

Same goes for all other packaged foods. Example: A bag of frozen pot stickers or "Asian dumplings" WERE $5.00 per bag of 20.
Now they are $8.00-$10.00 per bag......the bag is HALF the size as it was before, and there are about 12-14 postickers in the bag.

Groceries.jpg

Forum List

Back