Changing my screen name and Avatar, help me pick next one

What should my next character be?

• Randal Graves (From the Clerks films)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Boondock Saint (name taken from the movie Boondock Saints)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Red Hood (Jason Todd from Batman)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So when I came here after being permabanned on Gamefaqs, MovieChat and Proboards nearly a year ago I chose my current avatar to troll the libs. I intended to act like the dumbest shitlib on the internet and we could all laugh at how crazy they are. Well that didn't last long cause they are too insane for anything I could come up with. I've been here nearly a year and while this character has exposed how the left will quickly call someone a homo or worse if they don't vote with them and even though Rainbow Randolph is still one of my favorite Robin Williams characters its time for a new character. Something that fits my personality and movie interest. I'll leave it to you all to help me pick my next incarnation. On the other boards I was unjustly removed from I went as Randal Graves but I'm thinking something new since Kevin Smith is a hack and he's ruined all his once amusing characters. Help me out fellow users!
who cares you vacuous bastard?

So when I came here after being permabanned on Gamefaqs, MovieChat and Proboards nearly a year ago I chose my current avatar to troll the libs. I intended to act like the dumbest shitlib on the internet and we could all laugh at how crazy they are. Well that didn't last long cause they are too insane for anything I could come up with. I've been here nearly a year and while this character has exposed how the left will quickly call someone a homo or worse if they don't vote with them and even though Rainbow Randolph is still one of my favorite Robin Williams characters its time for a new character. Something that fits my personality and movie interest. I'll leave it to you all to help me pick my next incarnation. On the other boards I was unjustly removed from I went as Randal Graves but I'm thinking something new since Kevin Smith is a hack and he's ruined all his once amusing characters. Help me out fellow users!
I adored Robin Williams when he was alive. I was sorry to hear he passed away, and wondered if he had dementia, which is a terrible disease and causes terrible behaviors that its victim regrets, but loses every bit of his or her cause celebre in real life, and causes the victim terrible depression, even if he was the funniest man in the world. They have no control over their strange isolation from the real person they were before stricken by dementia. It's a horrendous disease, and frequently its smarter victims lose hope. I still love the life this talented man gave of himself, regardless of his final outcome, and I treasure his performances to make the rest of us laugh. Good Will Hunting, Patch Adams, Dead Poet's Society, Popeye, Good Morning Viet Nam...Mork and Mindy show... everything. He gave us a good laugh, lightened our load of responsibilities, and I deeply miss a world-class Robin Williams who was as generous as he was a barrel of fun. :thup:
Robin Williams has supported the following charities listed on this site: Robin Williams: Charity Work & Causes

You couldn't have picked a better moniker than the one America's dear departed Robin Williams used.

How about Basket Case or Cheshire Cat

belial-basket-case.gif
alice-in-wonderland-cheshire-cat.gif

Forum List

Back