Central Park 5 and Racism

Racism is a subset of bigotry

Hello, rightwinger.

In your opinion is Intra-Racial Discrimination also a subset of racism?

INTRARACIAL DISCRIMINATION (also Intra-racial Discrimination): Oppression, suppression, hate, dislike, or distrust of another person or group of the same race based on physical characteristics such as skin color (light vs. dark), hair texture, nose size, etc., but also tribal and cultural reasons, as well as differences in caste or class.

Thomas Sowell, Mechee X, Shonna Etienne_999.jpg

Peace.

Hello, rightwinger.

INTRARACIAL DISCRIMINATION (also Intra-racial Discrimination): Oppression, suppression, hate, dislike, or distrust of another person or group of the same race based on physical characteristics such as skin color (light vs. dark), hair texture, nose size, etc., but also tribal and cultural reasons, as well as differences in caste or class.

View attachment 309620
Peace.

Whites wrote the book on Intra-racial discrimination with discrimination against the Irish, Italians, Jews

Hello, rightwinger.

View attachment 309620
Peace.

Whites wrote the book on Intra-racial discrimination with discrimination against the Irish, Italians, Jews

Hello, rightwinger. In your opinion after writing the book on Intra Racial Discrimination, have a majority of Americans of Euro descent evolved beyond that type of ignorant hating?

Peace.

Hello, rightwinger.

View attachment 309620
Peace.

Hello, rightwinger. In your opinion after writing the book on Intra Racial Discrimination, have a majority of Americans of Euro descent evolved beyond that type of ignorant hating?

Peace.

Not by a LONG shot
They wrote the book on hate

Hello, rightwinger.

View attachment 309620
Peace.

Peace.

Not by a LONG shot

Hello, rightwinger.

Have any of your friends, neighbors or co-workers of African descent shared with you their pain, anger or embarrassment when witnessing PRO BLACK practicing Americans HATING & Bullying independent, free thinking citizens of African descent?

Peace.

What I stated is that he has shown obvious signs of bigotry as well as ignorance, which you did not deny.

In fact, you even vaguely implied that bigotry and ignorance are somehow more acceptable than being "racist".
Bigotry is not what this thread is about, it is what was brought up when lefties evaded the question of where the evidence is proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated. I do realize that you were not the lefty who steered the thread this way, but you certainly followed his lead and you absolutely did not post the evidence that the thread is about.

rightwinger is a very sharp guy who consciously decided to derail this thread with the bigotry thing, and you are one his puppets for falling for it. He posted evidence in post 80 that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were NOT racially motivated, and he knows the difference between bigotry and racism. He is just sparring for recreation on this thread, but not everybody understands what is going on. He knows he can't post the evidence that the thread is about, but he can easily spin people's wheels for days with evasion like this bigotry thing.

Now that we are here, bigotry is simply intolerance. Ever met a lefty who can't tolerate Trump? This means almost every lefty is a bigot. Ever met a right who can't tolerate lefties? This means almost every right is a bigot too. Bigotry is nothing unusual, and everybody on this board is a bigot Big deal. Racism though, is a particularly ugly type of bigotry, much uglier than garden variety bigotry, so it should be taken more seriously.

"Garden Variety Bigotry"? Now that is hilarious.

So what kind of "bigot" do you view yourself as?

Bigotry is what it is. There are no "varying degrees" of it, unless one is attempting to justify it.

It is a form of ignorance. Period.

And racism typically dwells in the same ballpark as both.

Just to set you straight, I don't speak for anyone here except myself, and this entire "left versus right" posturing that is played out on this board daily is nonsense in my opinion.

I am completely aware of the subtle differences between racism, bigotry and prejudice, so I am not interested in nor soliciting what your level of personal acceptance is of any of those undesirable behaviors.

My point is that NONE of them are acceptable for a so called "leader" of a diverse country like this one.
big·ot·ry
/ˈbiɡətrē/
  1. intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.
    "the difficulties of combating prejudice and bigotry"
Ever met a lefty who is not tolerant of Trump's comments or opinions? Bigots. Ever met a righty who is not tolerant of the opinions of lefties or commies? Bigots. Have you seen a leader call a group of voters deplorable? Bigot. Have you ever seen a post or thread moved or deleted? An atheist tear down a Christian monument? Everybody is intolerant of somebody's opinion. Every politician, every world leader, and every voter is a bigot in some way, so it is just average bigotry, or as I called it, garden variety bigotry.

Being intolerant of another race is obviously bigotry as well, but it is based specifically on race and the belief that a race is inferior to his own. It is a much uglier "subset of bigotry" as rightwinger articulated so well, and laws have been created to protect people from being victims of it.

Because "racism" is so politically charged, lefties like to use the term to cover garden variety bigotry, and they conflate bigotry and racism in order to weaponize it against their political opponents. In the case of this thread, bigotry was weaponized to steer the thread away from the question that lefties won't answer. What is the evidence that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated? The lefty who steered the conversation this way knows good and we'll that he cannot post the evidence, so he went here to bigotry without ever admitting that he can't post the evidence. When another lefty like you comes along and can't post the evidence either, the bigotry thing was is much funner topic.

Hello, rightwinger.

View attachment 309620
Peace.

Peace.

Not by a LONG shot
Most of the rest of the world did not write books on their hate because they didn't invent the printing press yet.

What I stated is that he has shown obvious signs of bigotry as well as ignorance, which you did not deny.

In fact, you even vaguely implied that bigotry and ignorance are somehow more acceptable than being "racist".
Bigotry is not what this thread is about, it is what was brought up when lefties evaded the question of where the evidence is proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated. I do realize that you were not the lefty who steered the thread this way, but you certainly followed his lead and you absolutely did not post the evidence that the thread is about.

rightwinger is a very sharp guy who consciously decided to derail this thread with the bigotry thing, and you are one his puppets for falling for it. He posted evidence in post 80 that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were NOT racially motivated, and he knows the difference between bigotry and racism. He is just sparring for recreation on this thread, but not everybody understands what is going on. He knows he can't post the evidence that the thread is about, but he can easily spin people's wheels for days with evasion like this bigotry thing.

Now that we are here, bigotry is simply intolerance. Ever met a lefty who can't tolerate Trump? This means almost every lefty is a bigot. Ever met a right who can't tolerate lefties? This means almost every right is a bigot too. Bigotry is nothing unusual, and everybody on this board is a bigot Big deal. Racism though, is a particularly ugly type of bigotry, much uglier than garden variety bigotry, so it should be taken more seriously.

Bigotry is what it is. There are no "varying degrees" of it, unless one is attempting to justify it.

Just to set you straight, I don't speak for anyone here except myself, and this entire "left versus right" posturing that is played out on this board daily is nonsense in my opinion.

I am completely aware of the subtle differences between racism, bigotry and prejudice, so I am not interested in nor soliciting what your level of personal acceptance is of any of those undesirable behaviors.

My point is that NONE of them are acceptable for a so called "leader" of a diverse country like this one.
big·ot·ry
/ˈbiɡətrē/
Ever met a lefty who is not tolerant of Trump's comments or opinions? Bigots. Ever met a righty who is not tolerant of the opinions of lefties or commies? Bigots. Have you seen a leader call a group of voters deplorable? Bigot. Have you ever seen a post or thread moved or deleted? An atheist tear down a Christian monument? Everybody is intolerant of somebody's opinion. Every politician, every world leader, and every voter is a bigot in some way, so it is just average bigotry, or as I called it, garden variety bigotry.

Being intolerant of another race is obviously bigotry as well, but it is based specifically on race and the belief that a race is inferior to his own. It is a much uglier "subset of bigotry" as rightwinger articulated so well, and laws have been created to protect people from being victims of it.

Because "racism" is so politically charged, lefties like to use the term to cover garden variety bigotry, and they conflate bigotry and racism in order to weaponize it against their political opponents. In the case of this thread, bigotry was weaponized to steer the thread away from the question that lefties won't answer. What is the evidence that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated? The lefty who steered the conversation this way knows good and we'll that he cannot post the evidence, so he went here to bigotry without ever admitting that he can't post the evidence. When another lefty like you comes along and can't post the evidence either, the bigotry thing was is much funner topic.

It is a waste of time to engage in semantics over individual interpretation of the term, "bigotry".

Speaking for myself, as far as "Trumps policies and opinions", I don't see it as a form of bigotry to DISAGREE with them, as long as there are no PERSONAL attacks incorporated into having a differing opinion, but when HE is seen publicly attacking people on Twitter who disagree with him, by calling them "horrible people", telling them to
"Go back to the countries(when they are citizens of the same country that he is president of), that they came from", those actions are obviously far more than what you describe as "garden variety bigotry".

Obviously, it is convenient to extract elements of the term "bigotry" and spin them in a manner that defends the agenda of whomever one happens to be loyal to.

The fact in all of this, is that the average person will typically associate bigotry with ignorance, prejudice, AND racism.

Since you appear to consistently apply a "left versus right" methodology of reasoning to most of your opinions, with you leaning towards the far right and demonizing the left, this definition is from a site called "Conservapedia", which is a self proclaimed christian/conservative leaning language definition database.

"Bigotry is the expression of hatred, aggression, and intolerance towards those who are different. Examples of bigotry include racism and religious intolerance."

Last edited:

big·ot·ry
/ˈbiɡətrē/

It is a waste of time to engage in semantics over individual interpretation of the term, "bigotry"

Obviously, it is convenient to extract elements of the term "bigotry" and spin them in a manner that defends the agenda of whomever one happens to be loyal to.

The fact in all of this, is that the average person will typically associate bigotry with ignorance, prejudice, AND racism.

Since you appear to consistently apply a "left versus right" methodology of reasoning to most of your opinions, with you leaning towards the far right and demonizing the left, this definition is from a site called "Conservapedia", which is a self proclaimed christian/conservative leaning language definition database.

"Bigotry is the expression of hatred, aggression, and intolerance towards those who are different. Examples of bigotry include racism and religious intolerance."
He is playing semantic games

You can’t call hatred of Mexicans or Muslims racism because those aren’t technically races.

If you call it bigotry, bigotry is not the same as racism

big·ot·ry
/ˈbiɡətrē/

It is a waste of time to engage in semantics over individual interpretation of the term.

Obviously, it is convenient to extract elements of the term "bigotry" and spin them in a manner that defends whoever one happens to be loyal to.

Thd fact is that the average person will typically associate bigotry with ignorance, prejudice, AND racism.

Bigotry is used in this thread and in your post to substitute the evidence that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated. Racism will always be about race, which is why you cane hear the word "race" when you say racism. Bigotry and racism have never meant the same thing, but lefties will conflate them for the purpose of political gain. Do you have evidence that Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated?

big·ot·ry
/ˈbiɡətrē/

It is a waste of time to engage in semantics over individual interpretation of the term, "bigotry"

You can’t call hatred of Mexicans or Muslims racism because those aren’t technically races.

You can call hatred of Mexicans or Muslims "bigotry", since it is intolerance. Bigotry is an appropriate term. Hatred of blacks, Asians, whites, or American Indians is racism. Hatred of non race groups is bigotry.

big·ot·ry
/ˈbiɡətrē/

It is a waste of time to engage in semantics over individual interpretation of the term.

Obviously, it is convenient to extract elements of the term "bigotry" and spin them in a manner that defends whoever one happens to be loyal to.

Thd fact is that the average person will typically associate bigotry with ignorance, prejudice, AND racism.

Bigotry is used in this thread and in your post to substitute the evidence that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated. Racism will always be about race, which is why you cane hear the word "race" when you say racism. Bigotry and racism have never meant the same thing, but lefties will conflate them for the purpose of political gain. Do you have evidence that Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated?

You're a broken record. I was commenting on how YOU chose to spin the term bigotry.
Circular discussions are a waste of time.

big·ot·ry
/ˈbiɡətrē/

Still no evidence that proves Trump's comment's on the CP5 were racist?

big·ot·ry
/ˈbiɡətrē/

Still no evidence that proves Trump's comment's on the CP5 were racist?

No evidence from your PERSONAL perspective. That is equal to an OPINION.

big·ot·ry
/ˈbiɡətrē/

You're a broken record. I was commenting on how YOU chose to spin the term bigotry.
Do you have any evidence that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated?

No evidence from your PERSONAL perspective.
"PERSONAL perspective" is the opposite of "evidence that proves". Do you have any evidence that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated? If it requires personal perspective that it is drawn on allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda, there is no way it can be "evidence that proves".

big·ot·ry
/ˈbiɡətrē/

Do you have any evidence that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated?

Do you have any that proves they were not?

Personally, I have no dog in this fight, and no time to read the same redundant question repeatedly.

Botton line is that they were acquitted, compensated, and the case is closed.

big·ot·ry
/ˈbiɡətrē/

Again, the only explanation of Trumps motivation you will accept is out of Trump himself.....and we know how he lies

big·ot·ry
/ˈbiɡətrē/

Do you have any that proves they were not?

Personally, I have no dog in this fight, and no time to read the same redundant question repeatedly.

Botton line is that they were acquitted, compensated, and the case is closed.
And that Trump was wrong

No evidence from your PERSONAL perspective.
"PERSONAL perspective" is the opposite of "evidence that proves". Do you have any evidence that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated? If it requires personal perspective that it is drawn on allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda, there is no way it can be "evidence that proves".

Evidence that proves? Like the evidence that was used to "prove" the innocence of the accused?

Personal perspective is an opinion. From your "personal perspective" there is nothing that he said that was racist. That's your opinion, which you are entitled to. The opposite is the opinion of others.

Semantics and circular reasoning is a waste of time.

Forum List

Back