Central Park 5 and Racism

Again, the only explanation of Trumps motivation you will accept is out of Trump himself.....and we know how he lies
I'd accept any evidence that proves his comments were racially motivated. "Evidence that proves" will over ride any personal opinions from me or from anybody else, and it won't be drawn on allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda.

"Garden Variety Bigotry"? Now that is hilarious.

So what kind of "bigot" do you view yourself as?

Bigotry is what it is. There are no "varying degrees" of it, unless one is attempting to justify it.

It is a form of ignorance. Period.

And racism typically dwells in the same ballpark as both.

Just to set you straight, I don't speak for anyone here except myself, and this entire "left versus right" posturing that is played out on this board daily is nonsense in my opinion.

I am completely aware of the subtle differences between racism, bigotry and prejudice, so I am not interested in nor soliciting what your level of personal acceptance is of any of those undesirable behaviors.

My point is that NONE of them are acceptable for a so called "leader" of a diverse country like this one.
big·ot·ry
/ˈbiɡətrē/
  1. intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.
    "the difficulties of combating prejudice and bigotry"
Ever met a lefty who is not tolerant of Trump's comments or opinions? Bigots. Ever met a righty who is not tolerant of the opinions of lefties or commies? Bigots. Have you seen a leader call a group of voters deplorable? Bigot. Have you ever seen a post or thread moved or deleted? An atheist tear down a Christian monument? Everybody is intolerant of somebody's opinion. Every politician, every world leader, and every voter is a bigot in some way, so it is just average bigotry, or as I called it, garden variety bigotry.

Being intolerant of another race is obviously bigotry as well, but it is based specifically on race and the belief that a race is inferior to his own. It is a much uglier "subset of bigotry" as rightwinger articulated so well, and laws have been created to protect people from being victims of it.

Because "racism" is so politically charged, lefties like to use the term to cover garden variety bigotry, and they conflate bigotry and racism in order to weaponize it against their political opponents. In the case of this thread, bigotry was weaponized to steer the thread away from the question that lefties won't answer. What is the evidence that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated? The lefty who steered the conversation this way knows good and we'll that he cannot post the evidence, so he went here to bigotry without ever admitting that he can't post the evidence. When another lefty like you comes along and can't post the evidence either, the bigotry thing was is much funner topic.

It is a waste of time to engage in semantics over individual interpretation of the term.

Obviously, it is convenient to extract elements of the term "bigotry" and spin them in a manner that defends whoever one happens to be loyal to.

Thd fact is that the average person will typically associate bigotry with ignorance, prejudice, AND racism.

Since you appear to consistently apply a "left versus right" methodology of reasoning to most of your opinions, with you leaning towards the far right and demonizing the left, this definition is from a site called "Conservapedia", which is a self proclaimed christian/conservative leaning language definition database.

"Bigotry is the expression of hatred, aggression, and intolerance towards those who are different. Examples of bigotry include racism and religious intolerance."
Bigotry is used in this thread and in your post to substitute the evidence that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated. Racism will always be about race, which is why you cane hear the word "race" when you say racism. Bigotry and racism have never meant the same thing, but lefties will conflate them for the purpose of political gain. Do you have evidence that Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated?
Again, the only explanation of Trumps motivation you will accept is out of Trump himself.....and we know how he lies
I'd accept any evidence that proves his comments were racially motivated. "Evidence that proves" will over ride any personal opinions from me or from anybody else, and it won't be drawn on allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda.

And of course you can always disregard whatever you choose as, "gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda".

Funny.

Evidence that proves? Like the evidence that was used to "prove" the innocence of the accused?

Personal perspective is an opinion. From your "personal perspective" there is nothing that he said that was racist. That's your opinion, which you are entitled to. The opposite is the opinion of others.

Semantics and circular reasoning is a waste of time.
I'd accept any evidence that proves his comments were racially motivated. "Evidence that proves" will over ride any personal opinions from you, me, or from anybody else, and it won't be drawn on allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda.

Last edited:
And of course you can always disregard whatever you choose as, "gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda".

Funny.

Is it really that hard to just post the evidence that is not allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda? Why go through all this trouble debating about it?

Last edited:

Again....what evidence is there about what was in Trumps mind other than the lies he tells?

What we do know is that the impact of Trumps letter was racist attacks against innocent boys

Again....what evidence is there about what was in Trumps mind other than the lies he tells?

What we do know is that the impact of Trumps letter was racist attacks against innocent boys
I don't have any evidence of what is in Trump's mind.

Do you have any evidence that proves your allegation that Trump's letter was "racist attacks ?"

Last edited:

Do you have any evidence that proves your allegation that Trump's letter was "racist attacks ?"
There are hundreds of examples of racist attacks on the CP5 both verbal and physical.

The boys themselves say that those attacks increased to a frenzy after Trumps letter.

There are hundreds of examples of racist attacks on the CP5 both verbal and physical.

The boys themselves say that those attacks increased to a frenzy after Trumps letter.
Are there any examples of Trump doing any of this? Do you have any evidence that proves Trump's comments about the CP5 were racially motivated?

Are there any examples of Trump doing any of this? Do you have any evidence that proves Trump's comments about the CP5 were racially motivated?
Rinse/Repeat

Since you will not accept anything less than a Trump confession, we can only go by what Trump, himself said about the CP 5

Not in his letter. Anyone reading the actual letter can see it was not written by Trump. The sentence structure and vocabulary make it clear that it was written by lawyers on his behalf.

But Trump being Trump, he could not resist shooting his mouth off after his letter appeared in the press. While the letter did not specifically mention the CP5, Trump made it clear he was talking about the five black boys. He called them animals, declared them guilty without doubt, ranted that we need to bring back the death penalty.

Trumps rants intensified the public outrage against the boys and made it nearly impossible to get a fair trial.

Turns out, Trump was wrong

Rinse/Repeat

Since you will not accept anything less than a Trump confession, we can only go by what Trump, himself said about the CP 5

Not in his letter. Anyone reading the actual letter can see it was not written by Trump. The sentence structure and vocabulary make it clear that it was written by lawyers on his behalf.

But Trump being Trump, he could not resist shooting his mouth off after his letter appeared in the press. While the letter did not specifically mention the CP5, Trump made it clear he was talking about the five black boys. He called them animals, declared them guilty without doubt, ranted that we need to bring back the death penalty.

Trumps rants intensified the public outrage against the boys and made it nearly impossible to get a fair trial.

All we can know for sure is what Trump really did say. Everything else you posted appears to be allegations based on your perception of all the allegations, accusations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, and propaganda that has been presented to you by people who want you to believe what you believe.

Rinse/Repeat

If what you have posted could actually be proven to be true, where is the evidence that what you allege he has done was racially motivated?

Can we agree about phone scammers? Is it possible to legalize "hit teams" to venture out and hunt down and kill these people? Would this be a bipartisan view if possible? Our politicians were supposed to deal with this and the cable companies and other s were supposed to implement blocks to this. Seriously, we have people killing people for far less!

Can we agree about phone scammers? Is it possible to legalize "hit teams" to venture out and hunt down and kill these people? Would this be a bipartisan view if possible? Our politicians were supposed to deal with this and the cable companies and other s were supposed to implement blocks to this. Seriously, we have people killing people for far less!
I see what you are saying here, but the problem is that the sheep have lost their wings. Worse yet, the chickens are now breathing through their feet.

Funny.

Is it really that hard to just post the evidence that is not allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda? Why go through all this trouble debating about it?

Who knows if what you would define as evidence that is not "allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda", would not change as you deemed needed?

As you have been doing.

Funny.
I'd accept any evidence that proves his comments were racially motivated. "Evidence that proves" will over ride any personal opinions from me or from anybody else, and it won't be drawn on allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda. Look at how many times lefties have claimed that the evidence has already been posted, and look at how they can NEVER post what the evidence was. Can you be the first to post what the previously posted evidence was?

Who knows if what you would define as evidence that is not "allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda", would not change as you deemed needed?

As you have been doing.
As I have been doing? Please show me where actual evidence that is not allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda has been posted and then I "deemed" it as one of these non evidence items.

Last edited:

Funny.
I'd accept any evidence that proves his comments were racially motivated. "Evidence that proves" will over ride any personal opinions from me or from anybody else, and it won't be drawn on allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda. Look at how many times lefties have claimed that the evidence has already been posted, and look at how they can NEVER post what the evidence was. Can you be the first to post what the previously posted evidence was?

As you have been doing.
As I have been doing? Please show me where actual evidence that is not allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda has been posted and then I "deemed" it as one of these non evidence items.

Broken record.

Funny.

As you have been doing.

Broken record.
This validates what I just said about how no lefty can EVER post what evidence he claims has already been posted. When lefties claim that evidence has already been posted, it is just a bizarre and desperate lie. Neither you or any other lefty will EVER post what evidence they claim was previously posted, and this is because it was never posted in the first place. If you disagree, prove me wrong by posting actual "evidence that proves" Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated, or any evidence at all that proves Trump is a racist. Leave out the allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, and propaganda.

Funny.

As you have been doing.

Broken record.
Lefties NEVER talk about my repeated mentions of how lefties post claims to have already posted evidence, but that they can NEVER post it again. I have pointed this out dozens of times, but lefties dodge this like a cat being shoved into a toilet.

The point of this thread was to point out that there is no evidence that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated, regardless of their guilt or innocence, and that lefties will fight like a cat being shoved into a toilet to avoid discussion of this fact. Lefties will fight like a cat being shoved into a toilet to keep the discussion limited to the guilt or innocence of the CP5, and AWAY from evidence that proves Trump's comments about them were racially motivated.

It is pretty clear after more than 400 posts that we will never see any evidence that proves Trump's comments about the CP5 were racially motivated, or even any evidence that Trump is a racist at all for any reason. The best we will ever see are claims from the likes of rightwinger katsteve2012 IM2 or Asclepias that evidence has already been posted in the secret place, or emotional assertions based upon allegations, dismissed cases, or propaganda.

Last edited:

Funny.

As you have been doing.

Give an example of acceptable evidence

Forum List

Back