Censorship lifted: Three Yeshiva Students Kidnapped by Terrorists in Judea

Not much, but even he should no better than posting this nonsense with no back up
It's no different than you posting a doctored video with no sound and photo-shopped words inserted for propaganda purposes.

Like yours that show alleged IDF carrying Palestinian weapons, or Palestinians throwing themselves on the floor pretending to have been shot.

There is no video. The road was abandoned. The proof is the call the boy made to the police and the traces of blood in the burned car.

What video are you babbling at?
I'm just making the point that if these were Palestinian kids, you'd be calling this a fake story.

How many Palestinians have the IDF kidnapped then, compared to the Israelis kidnapped by the Palestinian scum. When you get the answer you might realise yiu are backing the wrong side.

There is no video. The road was abandoned. The proof is the call the boy made to the police and the traces of blood in the burned car.

What video are you babbling at?
I'm just making the point that if these were Palestinian kids, you'd be calling this a fake story.

How many Palestinians have the IDF kidnapped then, compared to the Israelis kidnapped by the Palestinian scum. When you get the answer you might realise yiu are backing the wrong side.

Hundreds.

I see they haven't found the "kidnappers"...but they did manage to arrest 80 palestinians.

SOMEBODY MUST be punished. ...regardless of guilt.

Then let's have their names of these thousands of kidnapped Palestinians, otherwise we will know this is just another lie of yours.

Oh jeese, what rock do you live under?

For the second time, show me the names of these thousands of people the IDF have kidnapped.

https://www.google.com/search?q=isr...la:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

Statistics on Palestinians in the custody of the Israeli security forces | B'Tselem

I see they haven't found the "kidnappers"...but they did manage to arrest 80 palestinians.

:cuckoo:

Arresting a suspect is not punishment.

The IDF arrested over 80 Hamas terrorists overnight Saturday in Judea and Samaria, according to the IDF Spokesperson's Office, as part of the wide-scale operation to find three youths. According to a military source, as quoted by Channel 10, several of the arrested were reportedly members of the "unity" government sworn in earlier this month.

IDF: Kidnapped Teens Are Alive and in Hevron Area - Defense/Security - News - Arutz Sheva

The IDF arrested over 80 Hamas terrorists overnight Saturday in Judea and Samaria, according to the IDF Spokesperson's Office, as part of the wide-scale operation to find three youths. According to a military source, as quoted by Channel 10, several of the arrested were reportedly members of the "unity" government sworn in earlier this month.

IDF: Kidnapped Teens Are Alive and in Hevron Area - Defense/Security - News - Arutz Sheva

Oh..they're "terrorists"...because they were arrested by israelis...I understand.

"according to a military source" and "were reportedly members of..." are weasel words and excuses.

Can't Israel say anything without playing the terrorist card?

Are you naive or just stoned out of your mind this morning?

Oh..they're "terrorists"...because they were arrested by israelis...I understand.

"according to a military source" and "were reportedly members of..." are weasel words and excuses.

You have to give kudos to the IDF though. At least this investigation is progressing.

10441400_10154257112540035_3698055561467789423_n.jpg

Are you naive or just stoned out of your mind this morning?

Israel calling the Palestinians terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.

Forum List

Back